LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 552 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 8268
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.
    Thanks! I'll look out for them if I go. I did have a nice dance with Gwen, but it was just a dance.

  2. #4307

    Priscilla

    Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?

    She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?

    She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.

  3. #4306

    Attire

    It's been awhile since I've been to a strip club. But when I do, I usually wear baggy sweats. Go alone. That way you can be yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    .

  4. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the south end of Seattle for a work thing and was thinking of going to Kittens to celebrate my birthday. I've never visited and I've seen some mixed reviews. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing among Kittens, Pandora's and Playground (also haven't been since name / ownership change). The latter two are closer to home. I don't want to hit up Sugars since that's my regular spot, want to try a new place to me. Where can I get the best bang for my buck and any dancer recommendations?

    I definitely want attention in the club.
    Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.

  5. #4304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I am also a big guy. My go to uniform is sweatpants with no underwear and a Tshirt.
    I tried sweat pants, but lack of pockets and a fly was annoying. I do thin dark golf pants, commando, and no belt.

  6. #4303

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on harmony? She was a sexy as hell barista and I've wanted to see her since she started dancing.
    Do a search on this thread, someone mentioned her a page or two back. Apparently had fun in VIP.

    I got a dance with her whe she first started, got to suck her perky tits and over the clothes touching down south but nothing else, she suggested more to be had in VIP but I don't do rooms.

  7. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    I am also a big guy. My go to uniform is sweatpants with no underwear and a Tshirt.

  8. #4301

    Harmony at pandoras info

    Anyone got info on harmony? She was a sexy as hell barista and I've wanted to see her since she started dancing.

  9. #4300

    Best place for Friday Night Fun?

    I'll be in the south end of Seattle for a work thing and was thinking of going to Kittens to celebrate my birthday. I've never visited and I've seen some mixed reviews. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing among Kittens, Pandora's and Playground (also haven't been since name / ownership change). The latter two are closer to home. I don't want to hit up Sugars since that's my regular spot, want to try a new place to me. Where can I get the best bang for my buck and any dancer recommendations?

    I definitely want attention in the club.

  10. #4299

    Best Club to visit on a Friday afternoon / evening?

    I'm going to be working in the south end of the city tomorrow and Kittens is on my way. I've never been and have been wanting to visit for a while but I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews here. Looking to have a really good time, since I'm also celebrating my birthday. What would be the best club to do that in? I'm avoiding Sugars since I'm used to the dancers there. I have not been to Playground since the name change, and Pandora's was ok last time I went. I would consider going back to Pandora's if I know who I can have a really good time with on a Friday evening.

  11. #4298

    Track pants are fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    In Kittens, I either wear sweat pants with no underwear or jogging shorts with no underwear. Never had an issue. Don't know about other clubs.
    If you're more comfortable in track pants, get an Adidas track suit, with matching Adidas Samba Classic shoes. For added drip so she'll lick on the tip, finish with a faux gold chain and pinky ring. Can't go wrong with this look and it costs under $250. Fake gold is fine; strippers only care about green. Have fun!

  12. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    In Kittens, I either wear sweat pants with no underwear or jogging shorts with no underwear. Never had an issue. Don't know about other clubs.

  13. #4296

    Clothing edicate

    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.

  14. #4295
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    "Overall it was satisfactory experience as I got what I wanted, and faith did good job considering my fat belly and short dick".

    The honesty on this board is fantastic. Keep working that hog and make these girls work for it!
    Hahahaha That sound like me. Big belly, little Wang.

  15. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    Been monitoring pandoras reviews since so long, so decided to give it a try on Thursday, as per suggestions high mileage is on weekdays day shift, so visited the club at 1:30. I was expecting at least 3-4 fellow mongers inside the club based on the reviews and cars outside, but there were none to my surprise, got really spooked by the idea that entire club focus would be on me. Paid 15 $ cover and asked for 25 $ change (my usual move to get attention at other clubs). No one was dancing when I went in, all dancers were at the back. After 5 minutes Luna (old Latina with fake boobs) went on stage, didn't want to waste my change since I know I already got attention as I'm the only one. After her dance Luna came and asked if I want to have fun, said I need time, later faith went on stage (Asian with natural but saggy tits). After the dance asked if I wanted to go back, I asked for her rates and she offered cfs for 300 (you need to elaborate as she doesn't know cfs). I said I need 5 minutes. Meanwhile watching some thin girl dance, faith came and asked if I'm ready I said 10 minutes more, Ava the hottest among there with fake tits and huge ass asked me if I want to go to dance, I mistakenly said I'm interested VIP, she said 200 for HJ and 600 for FS, I tried to bargain for 400, she said not going to happen and left saying ATB. Then Monse entered for whom I was dying to see, to my surprise she wasn't so attractive and all my excitement hit floor. Faith came and asked if I'm ready at which point I was a bit frustrated but I cannot find any other attractive alternative so went for it, took me back asked me to lower jeans and put a condom on my P. Started BJ for 2 minutes with condom on and occasional HJ (okayish). Then asked me if I'm ready, I said yes and then she came on top and started grinding non stop with full force, I was kissing her body and sucking her hard nipples while she was riding me. I wanted to go long so I was trying to slow her down but she went on riding nonstop. I popped in 6-8 minutes, gave me a tissue and took the trash, I paid her 300 and left, she said that she's sure that I'm going to see her again to which I just smiled and left the club. Overall it was satisfactory experience as I got what I wanted, and faith did good job considering my fat belly and short dick, but it would be better if the girl was a bit more attractive. I might try other options at kittens or Lola at sugars.
    All of the women mentioned are very straightforward and nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape