Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 37331
-
09-30-22 16:36 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 502Crazy Inflation and re-branding from "Maggie O'Neill"
This girl used to be a local on seeking arrangement. I tried her once for a couple hundred, BBFSCIP was offered. But god, that pussy stank. I hit it and got the hell out of there.
Even if she's freshened up, who in their right mind would pay $1 k for this? She's flabby, with bad tats.
https://tryst.link/escort/marbledmaggie
-
09-30-22 13:29 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 767Bullet dodged
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
Thank you, dang the game be getting bad. Any recommendations? Please DM.
Originally Posted by RockHard77
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 13:15 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 339Sorry It's 26411 NOT 24611
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Sorry it's 26411 not 24611.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 13:13 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 339Sorry it's 26411 NOT 24611
Sorry it's 26411.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:58 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 417I went way the hell above and beyond for this chick. It was during a really stupid phase on my life. When she got out of jail on 2015 she went right back to shooting H. I told her she'd be dead soon. I imagine her punishment in hell is following her bf around demanding to see his phone, to which he replies, "there's no phones in hell".
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
Her "squirting" was piss. Hate to wreck the illusion.
-
09-30-22 12:46 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 767IrideAss65
Ain't nothing useful here #24611. Give a 2 sentence breakdown, price, attitude, FS or BS?
Originally Posted by VAGuy1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:18 #26720Asshole

Posts: 567Not sure what post #24611 has to do with his post.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:18 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 1069Ahh thanks
I do remember reading that post. At least I would know to keep that 3rd eye on high alert. Everything she told me matches up with his report.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 11:59 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 339Read post 24611
Hey Bigcuz
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
Read post 24611 and you can decide if it's worth it. Let me know how it goes.
-
09-30-22 10:25 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 54Snip
Should have just said you are snipped and no way that it could have been yours. Would have loved to hear her scientific response to that.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 09:48 #26716Senior Member

Posts: 1069Layla or Laylaa aka Jasmine
Met this one on the back streets off Richmond highway. Face, body, hair all looked good. No signs of demons, she was smoking on a blunt. Quoted me standard prices for a visit. Anyone got more details on her? Performance wise. Might pull the trigger today. If I do, of course I will report back.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-938-1439
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/960340256797
-
09-30-22 09:34 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 170Report the Profile
Skid, thanks for the update. Seems like the beautiful ones are hard to find and make you lose your mind! Bro, have you visited her Tryst webpage and looked under the "Report Profile" section? It's another good way to stop all of the shenanigans.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 06:51 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 123My vote is with Queen Sheba. I heard good things about Tiffany though. If you want a short, bubble butt woman that you can handle, that is.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 23:56 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 327You can read similar stories about her from here th Va Beach over the last 2 yrs. I wouldn't be surprised if her supposed ex monger husband is in on it with her. Someone should turn the tables on her game.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 22:52 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 124I got a story to tell part 2. Raelyn, Rae, Nikki
Follow up to my first part. If you haven't seen it search #26365. Now I went on vacation for 2 weeks and came back last Thursday. Hadn't heard anything from Rae the whole time. She knew I was on vaca because before she ran her game I told her that I wouldn't be able to see her until I got back. So Friday she sends me a text telling me she handled the situation and provided a receipt expecting me to pay half. The receipt was for a clinic in Newport News and the total was like $1620. She called herself throwing this in my face and was telling me to man up to my responsibilities and do what's right. I never responded so she thought that I blocked her and then contacted from a different number with the same info. Funny thing is I never blocked her because I never felt I needed to. She went on with a rant about having to do this by herself and the stress it caused. Blah blah blah. She said she was stuck in a bad place because she couldn't see anyone for 2 weeks because of the bleeding. She has a regular job but she does this on the side. The problem was when I looked at the receipt the date on it was Jan 21,2021. I pointed this out to her and she comes up with the excuse that they messed up her receipt and she will send me the correct one in a moment. To me at this point she done because you totally fucked up. You mean to tell me that they messed up on not only the day, but the month and they year? Then she sent the 'revised' receipt and I stated to her how the lines for the date, her name and address and the amount didn't line up. She claimed she had no computer skills to be able to modify the receipt and claimed everything was real. I continued to ask her where is the doctor's document showing how many weeks she was because if it was me it should only be 3 weeks. She kept ignoring what I was saying and was telling me to pay. When I refused she stated she would send something to my house to my people to inform them of the situation. Now I did use my real number when I contacted her because I was just starting to use a burner number and every time I used it I wasn't getting responses so I thought it wasn't working. So I didn't know if she did research on the number or not. But I called her bluff. I told her send what she wants to the house. But understand, for every action there is a reaction so make your move. Told her most people would piss there pants if you sent something but I don't care. Do what you will, but be ready for a response. Then she continued the call me names and then tells me not to contact her anymore. So Monday I use my burner number to contact for a visit. She hits me back telling me she was available. So I push the envelope and ask about bareback. She tells me that bare is not on the menu. I don't response back. Couple hours later she tells me it is on the menu but we have to have a discussion because it won't be the same price. All in all she full of shit. She must pull this scam every so often on people so beware. It has come to my attention she has changed her name from Raelyn to Nikki. https://tryst.link/escort/keepitlegit86.









Reply With Quote



