Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 1339 1839 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 37338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24768

    Budget BBBJ

    Anyone feeling generous and want to share their connect for a dream of a BBBJ for under a c note? I'm in town for the day and missing Little Lisa!

  2. #24767
    Quote Originally Posted by IDontHaveAName  [View Original Post]
    She is known. Unfortunately I forget her name. I don't want to trash a girl without being certain, but I have a feeling reports were not good. Hope someone else chimes in. The chest tattoo is identifiable.

  3. #24766

    Staxx

    I recently saw Staxx at her incall for a hh. It had been a while between visits. Wow, she put on a little weight, and it went straight to her ass! This won't be news for most of you, but as I hadn't seen her in a minute it was different to see vs read about. She looked pretty good. The smell in the room was sort of a dull but almost overwhelming incense. Head was sensual and erotic and the kitty was wet wet. Great time as always. The scent did stick on my clothes so I'll have to adapt my MO to deal with it.

  4. #24765
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing her. The "Tapout" has me curious LOL anybody ever seen her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/333322069314
    Tapout is just msog basically. I used to do her 2 pop. She's pretty negotiable and accommodating. Just do not ask for Greek at all, off the table.

  5. #24764

    Yourlocalblonde


  6. #24763
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing her. The "Tapout" has me curious LOL anybody ever seen her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/333322069314
    Several reviews. Search name cici or ci-ci.

    I've seen her twice. I would repeat for QV.

  7. #24762
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    It's an adult store that also has a "theater" area and arcade / booth area. It's next door to the 7-11 in Waverly. If you're curious about the scene, check out the Raleigh, NC board. I also recommend looking up Dr Emilio Lizardo. That should answer most or all of your questions. They can be a lot of fun or they can be a complete waste time. Hard to know which it will be on any given day or night.

    Stay safe.
    For those who are interested or to lazy to google; older posts in this blog.

    https://waverlybookstore.********.co...ook-store.html

  8. #24761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Definitely real; got to a strong start but rapidly went down hill. She is older and more worn than the pics show.

  9. #24760

    Real

    She's real. Use to stay with Dakota last year. Last review I remember of her wasn't good. Has monkey. Not my type. Accurate pics except for the ass pic isn't that plump.

  10. #24759
    She's been mentioned before someone saw her and said she had monkey problems. She was using in front of him before the session and he didn't like that. But most of these girls have a monkey on their back lets be honest.

  11. #24758

  12. #24757
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    What is / Where is this place?
    It's an adult store that also has a "theater" area and arcade / booth area. It's next door to the 7-11 in Waverly. If you're curious about the scene, check out the Raleigh, NC board. I also recommend looking up Dr Emilio Lizardo. That should answer most or all of your questions. They can be a lot of fun or they can be a complete waste time. Hard to know which it will be on any given day or night.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  13. #24756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Wow who knew. We need stuff like this. It gets boring around here. I never been to a glory hole before but I might would try it, as long as it's girls back there.
    Think that's the problem or thing you may not know who's back there. Not my thing for that reason. But not judging. I'm bringing mine I'll post let you know if I'd go alone.

  14. #24755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    What is / Where is this place?
    Waverly Virginia about 45 minutes from Richmond. It's a adult book / video store. Shows porn movies where you can watch get off bring a date, fuck watch. Has GH to participate in if that's your thing. Never been to this one but similar in NYC.

  15. #24754

    Anybody tried?

    Thinking about seeing her. The "Tapout" has me curious LOL anybody ever seen her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/333322069314

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape