Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 30810
-
09-30-22 09:53 #20025Senior Member

Posts: 1712Dude. Just put in the link. Links do go away usually for a long while.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 08:59 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 229Prices
Definitely something I've noticed as well. It's definitely not coming down. Even the worst providers has up there rates as well. When the good O AMP in Charlotte have gone up as well. It's going to stay.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 07:13 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 422DM on its way. It was one of the Stg ads with the Cali area code for anyone else curious. May be a box of chocolates scenario but I got pretty lucky.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 05:10 #20022Banned Member

Posts: 719While that may be true, but we have the choice to pay GPS prices or move on. I choose to stay with my 60 $ lineup rotation.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 23:02 #20021Senior Member

Posts: 57Weekdays
I saw Friday for an actual date and Wednesday was walking out the room. Wednesday is hotter but I ended up never seeing because of her review on alligator. Friday is fine for a completely non GFE experience. If you're looking for more I'd go somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:07 #20020Senior Member

Posts: 78Prices
Guys have been saying that since 2015 when the Standard hr was 200. Few years later 250/260. Now it's over 300. News flash. Prices won't come down.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:55 #20019Senior Member

Posts: 578She
Looks hot, been trying to setup my turn.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:52 #20018Senior Member

Posts: 35Nikki
Funny thing, I must have read your review and that made me want to see her again. Reached out to her the day of her arrest. Obviously no reply. I tried looking up sentence for her charges, looks like it might be awhile (6+ months) before she gets out. I'm not a lawyer though so don't quote me on that.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:39 #20017Senior Member

Posts: 39Yes and no
Some providers are I guess rising with inflation and using that as an excuse to raise prices well above their worth. Just pay fair market price and refuse anything else and the price will settle.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:37 #20016Senior Member

Posts: 39Harley Quinn changing it up?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/548041293616
Looks like her phone auto corrected to coke LOL. 250 hh 350 hr is outrageous and if she's typing coke that much it replaces come than she's definitely using. Beware gents.
-
09-29-22 19:33 #20015Senior Member

Posts: 283How does her stuff affect her fuck performance? She was a damn good fuck to me.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:32 #20014Senior Member

Posts: 283Thank you
Her prices are absolutely bonkers. I even asked her for about 120 for a qv which is almost double what I usually pay and she still said no. She's a nice looking lady and has had positive reviews in the past but for those prices I can see Noa for a much much better time. She's absolutely ridiculous.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:30 #20013Senior Member

Posts: 283That's not the point
If anyone is going to reply during a time which is relevant to you then the ad would most likely be up. No I'm not going to search for a provider on EA when you could've given a simple link. Basic courtesy is still a thing.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:29 #20012Senior Member

Posts: 283Fuck.
Why do the good ones go away. I've been texting her for past few days and not getting a response and this explains it. She was a really awesome fuck, I had just reviewed her a few days back.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:25 #20011Senior Member

Posts: 283I have seen her and it was a Bad experience. She was extremely lackluster and not into the session at all. She's actually pretty but her boobs are deflated, like actually deflated like a deflating balloon. That's not the main problem I had with her though, she was basically a dead fish during the session and I hate that. Her incall was also really sketchy. You can search for posts on her review.
Originally Posted by Engine27
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






