Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 30814
-
09-29-22 19:55 #20029Senior Member

Posts: 578She
Looks hot, been trying to setup my turn.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:52 #20028Senior Member

Posts: 35Nikki
Funny thing, I must have read your review and that made me want to see her again. Reached out to her the day of her arrest. Obviously no reply. I tried looking up sentence for her charges, looks like it might be awhile (6+ months) before she gets out. I'm not a lawyer though so don't quote me on that.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:39 #20027Senior Member

Posts: 38Yes and no
Some providers are I guess rising with inflation and using that as an excuse to raise prices well above their worth. Just pay fair market price and refuse anything else and the price will settle.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:37 #20026Senior Member

Posts: 38Harley Quinn changing it up?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/548041293616
Looks like her phone auto corrected to coke LOL. 250 hh 350 hr is outrageous and if she's typing coke that much it replaces come than she's definitely using. Beware gents.
-
09-29-22 19:33 #20025Senior Member

Posts: 283How does her stuff affect her fuck performance? She was a damn good fuck to me.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:32 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 283Thank you
Her prices are absolutely bonkers. I even asked her for about 120 for a qv which is almost double what I usually pay and she still said no. She's a nice looking lady and has had positive reviews in the past but for those prices I can see Noa for a much much better time. She's absolutely ridiculous.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:30 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 283That's not the point
If anyone is going to reply during a time which is relevant to you then the ad would most likely be up. No I'm not going to search for a provider on EA when you could've given a simple link. Basic courtesy is still a thing.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:29 #20022Senior Member

Posts: 283Fuck.
Why do the good ones go away. I've been texting her for past few days and not getting a response and this explains it. She was a really awesome fuck, I had just reviewed her a few days back.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:25 #20021Senior Member

Posts: 283I have seen her and it was a Bad experience. She was extremely lackluster and not into the session at all. She's actually pretty but her boobs are deflated, like actually deflated like a deflating balloon. That's not the main problem I had with her though, she was basically a dead fish during the session and I hate that. Her incall was also really sketchy. You can search for posts on her review.
Originally Posted by Engine27
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:00 #20020Senior Member

Posts: 35Nikki
Oh yeah, I'm aware. First time I saw her she looked like those pictures back when she was posting on seeking arrangement. That was 3-4 years ago. Saw her about a year ago and just like you said, place is a mess and Husky hair everywhere. She's a good fuck if you can handle all that. Tosses salad almost as good as Trina LOL.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:00 #20019Senior Member

Posts: 458Review
She was reviewed on here about a year ago. If memory serves it was a good review2. Not mindblowing but not a waste of time.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:52 #20018Senior Member

Posts: 190Imagine 90% of the links stop working after a few days or waste your time sending you to the main page anyway.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
I imagine many of us are either on there or STG pretty frequently anyway.
This whole internet thing, it's not for everyone.
-
09-29-22 18:38 #20017Senior Member

Posts: 7850-50
It is a matter of what the providers charge. It's also a matter of what the monger can afford. If you can only afford beer don't try to buy champagne.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:34 #20016Senior Member

Posts: 107Imagine asking for help from others and not even bothering with the courtesy of providing a link.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:22 #20015Senior Member

Posts: 190Friday and Wednesday?
Anyone seen one or both of these hotties?
Early on they were posting together, now they are separate.
They look amazing.
Not putting a link. Easy search on the alligator.
Thanks.










Reply With Quote






