Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 532 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5440

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find much under pinkyy or pinky was she reviewed before under a different name or number?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/342562030506

    Tegan looks interesting but kasans number, would you consider that a red flag?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/915247014609
    First one. Pinky. She was nice, didn't rush, but was kind of iced up which made it hard to concentrate. Did have little sores and bruises like all over her. So I didn't want FS. Plus she said she maybe prego. Mic skills are definitely good. Did have a white dude around. If she was not so amped and didn't have the sores and not have a guy right out side. She would be a repeat. Thats just my experience.

  2. #5439

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Greetings. Has anyone seen any (orALL) of these cuties? As you can see, they are all "of a certain age," which is what I'm interested in. Any info appreciated, and thanks.

    HP.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/243547905663

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...f/622726820716

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...b/983089861633

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/539441861499
    I've spoken to, but never met, the last one. Melissa. She was quite nice, responsive and anxious to meet. And best of all, has (or did have) her own transportation. But we couldn't make it happen. There's favorable comment on her elsewhere here if you search back.

  3. #5438

    Brielle

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknFriends  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Philly this weekend. Anyone have experience with Brielle?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93676993
    FWIW. I think I reached out to her some time back and never got a reply. The pics in the ad show at least two different girls. That's not that unusual, and there could be plenty of acceptable reasons, but take it maybe as a caution.

  4. #5437

    Info on Brielle

    Heading to Philly this weekend. Anyone have experience with Brielle?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93676993

  5. #5436

    Anyone?

    Greetings. Has anyone seen any (orALL) of these cuties? As you can see, they are all "of a certain age," which is what I'm interested in. Any info appreciated, and thanks.

    HP.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/243547905663

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...f/622726820716

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...b/983089861633

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/539441861499

  6. #5435

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    There's alot of ads of Latinas hosting in Bensalem. Mainly from the Best Western. As anyone seen any of them? I'm guessing bait and switch. The problem I have from pulling the trigger is none of them allow you to talk on the phone, only text, and the text lingo doesn't fit to me if you know what I mean. Once I pulled up to the door, only to hear the Eagles games. I dipped.

    I have seen only one Latina where the pictures were not bait and switch and that was at the RR Inn last year. There so much talent in NJ / NY shame we do not have reputable latina spots in the area.
    I pulled the trigger on one in the Northeast on the Roosevelt BLVD. She was hot, obv butt implants for a fat ass, nice work on her tits (not too big). You can go to my posts and read about it. I haven't pulled the trigger on any of the ones out of Bensalem though.

  7. #5434

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find much under pinkyy or pinky was she reviewed before under a different name or number?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/342562030506

    Tegan looks interesting but kasans number, would you consider that a red flag?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/915247014609
    Pinky is hard to reach. I've hung out with her for a whole day and she's sweet but YMMV. She's hormonal now has a bun in the oven. Great bbj.

    Petite spinner nice perky tits tight ass.

  8. #5433
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her lately but she's cool, would just do my hotel dates, the Frankford area is more like Kensington area, if more info needed inbox me.
    Thanks. I sent you a PM.

  9. #5432

    Elena and Tracy

    I've seen both Elena and Tracy recently, and I've been relatively disappointed by both.

    Elena: looks older than her photos by at least 4 years. Is awkward but sweet. Definitely disorganized, and her incall is a shady motel 6.

    Tracy: friendly over phone and in person, but very quiet once you start anything. Meh CBJ, and very short cfs. Clock watcher and half your time is spent on a massage with admittedly, is pretty good.

    Both women are also heavier in person by about 10-20 lbs. Wouldn't repeat with either of them.

  10. #5431

    I've Know Her for 10 years +

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has some more complete information on this one. There was a favorable report back in May ("Rachel in Frankford") that I assume was her but the link there is broken. She seems quite nice by text but perhaps not necessarily reliable. Assistance appreciated. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/299372202755
    I have not seen her lately but she's cool, would just do my hotel dates, the Frankford area is more like Kensington area, if more info needed inbox me.

  11. #5430

    Rachel

    Curious if anyone has some more complete information on this one. There was a favorable report back in May ("Rachel in Frankford") that I assume was her but the link there is broken. She seems quite nice by text but perhaps not necessarily reliable. Assistance appreciated. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/299372202755

  12. #5429

    Bensalem Latinas

    There's alot of ads of Latinas hosting in Bensalem. Mainly from the Best Western. As anyone seen any of them? I'm guessing bait and switch. The problem I have from pulling the trigger is none of them allow you to talk on the phone, only text, and the text lingo doesn't fit to me if you know what I mean. Once I pulled up to the door, only to hear the Eagles games. I dipped.

    I have seen only one Latina where the pictures were not bait and switch and that was at the RR Inn last year. There so much talent in NJ / NY shame we do not have reputable latina spots in the area.

  13. #5428

    What a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul1983  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about pulling the trigger. Anyone have any info on her?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/925928360951
    My friend saw her at least monthly before covid it for at least a year. Fun, sexy, but had lots of drama always. He last saw her about 6 months ago but didn't pull the trigger. Weight loss and post partum do not do a body good. Oh well, at least he has all is pre-covid videos. Was gorgeous back then and into it and was in the exclusive ATF club.

  14. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Saw her Sunday night in her apartment parking lot for a car date.

    She provides quality service. 60 for BBJCIM.

    She is heavier but not obese.
    She hard to reach she only avail late at night.

  15. #5426
    Anyone see her, 2 pm seems early don't people got a day job? Looks like my kind of fun, time aint working for me.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...k-fun/50149405

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape