Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 33433
-
09-30-22 12:43 #24988Senior Member

Posts: 63Too bad
That's too bad. I'm a sucker for a ginger with a big fat ass. Maybe I'll try reaching out to Sydney Moore again and see if I can get a response.
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
Taco.
-
09-30-22 12:40 #24987Senior Member

Posts: 40She's real, or was, pre pandemic I saw her, twice, I think.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
At that time she was in a shithole house on the westside, and was definitely using. She was actually cool to talk to if she wasn't too high, but the second time I was there she offered to let me go raw in all 3 holes for an extra 40. That was t for me, not going back to that kinda of SW behavior.
There's no way she worth Eros pricing.
-
09-30-22 11:51 #24986Senior Member

Posts: 159Tiny eye
Tiny eye didn't find her pics, where did you find them? Maybe I should uses something else.
Originally Posted by BackToZero
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 11:35 #24985Senior Member

Posts: 61She is a nut-job. Acts like she is doing you a big favor. Talks really looud and is about 40 lbs heavier than her pics.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 10:48 #24984Senior Member

Posts: 170Same I also am interested. I believe we have met before in the past.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 08:49 #24983Senior Member

Posts: 66Your inbox is full send me message with your info please.
Originally Posted by KaylaaKayy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 07:50 #24982Senior Member

Posts: 39Pics are all over the internet. Broken English. The fact that the ad says "I sell pics and videos" would lead me to believe you're wasting your time.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 23:51 #24981Senior Member

Posts: 115Clifton area is Heaven of predators
I don't want to go down that area cause I'm too old to run or fight back some group of pimps.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 22:39 #24980Senior Member

Posts: 33No she was kinda heavier set, wouldn't say fat but not skinny.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 21:51 #24979Senior Member

Posts: 66Couldn't find info on this one
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1667114.htm?cat=3859
I've never had problems off Eros butt strikes me ass odd she is not verified they all I've seen before have been.
-
09-29-22 20:47 #24978Senior Member

Posts: 89Haha
Post nut clarity! So real. That's a good one. Hey guys! The newb just might be a pretty cool guy! Good taste in providers anyway. A little on the trashy side. Nice addition with the pd link. Happy mongering.
Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:16 #24977Regular Member

Posts: 14Corrine Marie
I'll also attest to her, had an incall with her a few nights ago. Looks just like the pictures and she's really good at what she does. I didn't know CBJ or daty were on the menu but I'll have to ask her next time I see her! I definitely plan to repeat, first time I enjoyed myself during this hobby and didn't have regrets after the post nut clarity. LOL!
I found her over here on Private Delights, more pics of her to admire there.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...i/CorrineMarie
-
09-29-22 18:39 #24976Senior Member

Posts: 89Corrine Marie
Just saw CMarie for QV $. 2 in a nice Mason hotel. Easy set up. Gave me location 30 minutes before meeting, so I could do recon. Safe. Going in! She greeted me with her sexy body and a smile with a happy personality. I didn't go for BJ since I read that it would be CBJ, and since it was qv, I went straight for daty. Yummy. Then she put a non latex on me and mished it for a couple minutes, followed by k9 full speed. Ooops, it broke. She was cool about it, but wouldn't allow to continue without a new cover. I did mention I'm fixed and clean, but she put it on me anyway. Good for her. Hit it again, finished in the bag and got cleaned up. Such a nice ass and a pretty flower. She did not rush me and there were no phone distractions during. She played smooth and easy music on her phone, which I found relaxing and enjoyable. I was there 20 mins and got what I wanted. Sweet deal, would repeat. She's headed north Saturday. Mason till then. Go get it mongers!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93382895
-
09-29-22 17:39 #24975Senior Member

Posts: 159Daddy's sub
Any info on this one? I've texted back and forth, seems legit but wanted to check here first.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-obey/50073866
-
09-29-22 17:34 #24974Regular Member

Posts: 3No, you're right. I don't fault her either, she was careful with her words and it was my fault for reading into them. But, being on Tryst and using the words "pleasure, satisfaction, intimacy" in addition to winky faces gave me a false impression. So, this report is for other idiots like me who also have that impression. I *felt* scammed, but I don't think she's a scammer.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






