Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Clifton area is Heaven of predators

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I've texted back and forth, seems legit but wanted to check here first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-obey/50073866
    I don't want to go down that area cause I'm too old to run or fight back some group of pimps.

  2. #24759
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Was she from northside?
    No she was kinda heavier set, wouldn't say fat but not skinny.

  3. #24758

    Couldn't find info on this one

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1667114.htm?cat=3859

    I've never had problems off Eros butt strikes me ass odd she is not verified they all I've seen before have been.

  4. #24757

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'll also attest to her, had an incall with her a few nights ago. Looks just like the pictures and she's really good at what she does. I didn't know CBJ or daty were on the menu but I'll have to ask her next time I see her! I definitely plan to repeat, first time I enjoyed myself during this hobby and didn't have regrets after the post nut clarity. LOL!

    I found her over here on Private Delights, more pics of her to admire there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...i/CorrineMarie
    Post nut clarity! So real. That's a good one. Hey guys! The newb just might be a pretty cool guy! Good taste in providers anyway. A little on the trashy side. Nice addition with the pd link. Happy mongering.

  5. #24756

    Corrine Marie

    I'll also attest to her, had an incall with her a few nights ago. Looks just like the pictures and she's really good at what she does. I didn't know CBJ or daty were on the menu but I'll have to ask her next time I see her! I definitely plan to repeat, first time I enjoyed myself during this hobby and didn't have regrets after the post nut clarity. LOL!

    I found her over here on Private Delights, more pics of her to admire there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...i/CorrineMarie

  6. #24755

    Corrine Marie

    Just saw CMarie for QV $. 2 in a nice Mason hotel. Easy set up. Gave me location 30 minutes before meeting, so I could do recon. Safe. Going in! She greeted me with her sexy body and a smile with a happy personality. I didn't go for BJ since I read that it would be CBJ, and since it was qv, I went straight for daty. Yummy. Then she put a non latex on me and mished it for a couple minutes, followed by k9 full speed. Ooops, it broke. She was cool about it, but wouldn't allow to continue without a new cover. I did mention I'm fixed and clean, but she put it on me anyway. Good for her. Hit it again, finished in the bag and got cleaned up. Such a nice ass and a pretty flower. She did not rush me and there were no phone distractions during. She played smooth and easy music on her phone, which I found relaxing and enjoyable. I was there 20 mins and got what I wanted. Sweet deal, would repeat. She's headed north Saturday. Mason till then. Go get it mongers!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93382895

  7. #24754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Daddy's sub

    Any info on this one? I've texted back and forth, seems legit but wanted to check here first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-obey/50073866

  8. #24753
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    As you said, she didn't lie in her ad. Not sure how you felt scammed if she didn't lie. I think I'm this case, you might have scammed yourself by convincing yourself there's more to be had than what she explicitly states.

    Sorry bud, but I can't fault her for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    No, you're right. I don't fault her either, she was careful with her words and it was my fault for reading into them. But, being on Tryst and using the words "pleasure, satisfaction, intimacy" in addition to winky faces gave me a false impression. So, this report is for other idiots like me who also have that impression. I *felt* scammed, but I don't think she's a scammer.

  9. #24752

    Cincy Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Sound about right. Probably had a couple others in the parking lot or on their way that she was lying to about being late for their meeting between those two mongers.

    Was this a hotel or somewhere social?
    Was a complex haven't seen her for a 2 years it was her in a bad complex and is probably the hoods girl to fix her habits.

  10. #24751

    Lexy Aka Ms. PrettyKitty

    Anyone know anything about this one? I did a search but didn't find any particular details on her. She looks familiar but I can't remember any reviews, good or bad. Thanks!

    Taco.

    Edit: Nevermind. I did some more checking and figured it out. Disregard my inquiry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03773A2D-0B67-4E88-8A46-82E60122850E.jpeg‎  

  11. #24750

    Storage

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I am happy to hear that someone else finally was able to see her and leave a review. She is a whole lot of fun! Fordboy, send Kay a PM and she will get to you.
    Looks like she has reached her limit on PMs. I tried again to follow up as I haven't heard back from her. Oh well.

    Taco.

  12. #24749

    Tyra

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93642238

    Hoping I got it right but this is the link. Good dreaming!

  13. #24748

    Aphrodite

    Not judging or criticizing at all, I am just curious. Was the $500+ the pre-negotiated rate or did she hit you up for a bunch of extras once you got there?

    Quote Originally Posted by GregOnHund  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/goddessaphrodite

    Met with her about a week ago. Left disappointed.

    She does not lie in her ad. She is a professional "tantric" massage person, her place is clean, and she has the professional table. But she requires payment up front, is fully clothed the entire time, and although claims it is a sexual experience, it is just ASMR with breathing and hugs. No action besides that. After spending $500+ I felt scammed. She should not be posting on escort websites. She is also super spotty with texting back.

    She is intelligent and pretty, but I think her pictures are better than in-person. In hindsight, it seems obvious.

  14. #24747

    Sexxi Lexxi my ass

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86932910

    To be fair, the first time with her was fun I took pics and videos and what not. The second time was difficult. The third time. She's just a streetwalker charging escort prices. She showed up running her mouth and did nothing and I told her get out. Me being me and this is the Porn Studio, I was pissed I paid her.

    And whoever posted she sleeps with her DBoys (you are correct, it's a couple of AA's that showed up) But I met with them in the middle of the street screaming ready to fight her and then and they took off from me.

    Avoid at all costs.

    She's going in the rip-off reports shortly.

  15. #24746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by GregOnHund  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/goddessaphrodite

    Met with her about a week ago. Left disappointed.

    She does not lie in her ad. She is a professional "tantric" massage person, her place is clean, and she has the professional table. But she requires payment up front, is fully clothed the entire time, and although claims it is a sexual experience, it is just ASMR with breathing and hugs. No action besides that. After spending $500+ I felt scammed. She should not be posting on escort websites. She is also super spotty with texting back.

    She is intelligent and pretty, but I think her pictures are better than in-person. In hindsight, it seems obvious.
    As you said, she didn't lie in her ad. Not sure how you felt scammed if she didn't lie. I think I'm this case, you might have scammed yourself by convincing yourself there's more to be had than what she explicitly states.

    Sorry bud, but I can't fault her for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape