Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 1720 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20029

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    How does her stuff affect her fuck performance? She was a damn good fuck to me.
    Looks hot, been trying to setup my turn.

  2. #20028

    Nikki

    Funny thing, I must have read your review and that made me want to see her again. Reached out to her the day of her arrest. Obviously no reply. I tried looking up sentence for her charges, looks like it might be awhile (6+ months) before she gets out. I'm not a lawyer though so don't quote me on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Why do the good ones go away. I've been texting her for past few days and not getting a response and this explains it. She was a really awesome fuck, I had just reviewed her a few days back.

  3. #20027

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    It is a matter of what the providers charge. It's also a matter of what the monger can afford. If you can only afford beer don't try to buy champagne.
    Some providers are I guess rising with inflation and using that as an excuse to raise prices well above their worth. Just pay fair market price and refuse anything else and the price will settle.

  4. #20026

    Harley Quinn changing it up?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/548041293616

    Looks like her phone auto corrected to coke LOL. 250 hh 350 hr is outrageous and if she's typing coke that much it replaces come than she's definitely using. Beware gents.

  5. #20025
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    She's a cute face but add about 30 lbs to those photos and a hoarders residence. Like up to your shoulders piles of stuff.
    How does her stuff affect her fuck performance? She was a damn good fuck to me.

  6. #20024

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? These providers don't come up with prices out the blue, some A-hole monger is paying for some fake moaning and "daddy you so big" lies and they will pay anything to screw all the rest of us mongers. I plain and simple only monger when I can afford it cause these are ridiculous prices.
    Her prices are absolutely bonkers. I even asked her for about 120 for a qv which is almost double what I usually pay and she still said no. She's a nice looking lady and has had positive reviews in the past but for those prices I can see Noa for a much much better time. She's absolutely ridiculous.

  7. #20023

    That's not the point

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Imagine 90% of the links stop working after a few days or waste your time sending you to the main page anyway.

    I imagine many of us are either on there or STG pretty frequently anyway.

    This whole internet thing, it's not for everyone.
    If anyone is going to reply during a time which is relevant to you then the ad would most likely be up. No I'm not going to search for a provider on EA when you could've given a simple link. Basic courtesy is still a thing.

  8. #20022

    Fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, I'm aware. First time I saw her she looked like those pictures back when she was posting on seeking arrangement. That was 3-4 years ago. Saw her about a year ago and just like you said, place is a mess and Husky hair everywhere. She's a good fuck if you can handle all that. Tosses salad almost as good as Trina LOL.
    Why do the good ones go away. I've been texting her for past few days and not getting a response and this explains it. She was a really awesome fuck, I had just reviewed her a few days back.

  9. #20021
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? I'm towards the Wilson area but don't see any reviews:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/347055092092
    I have seen her and it was a Bad experience. She was extremely lackluster and not into the session at all. She's actually pretty but her boobs are deflated, like actually deflated like a deflating balloon. That's not the main problem I had with her though, she was basically a dead fish during the session and I hate that. Her incall was also really sketchy. You can search for posts on her review.

  10. #20020

    Nikki

    Oh yeah, I'm aware. First time I saw her she looked like those pictures back when she was posting on seeking arrangement. That was 3-4 years ago. Saw her about a year ago and just like you said, place is a mess and Husky hair everywhere. She's a good fuck if you can handle all that. Tosses salad almost as good as Trina LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    She's a cute face but add about 30 lbs to those photos and a hoarders residence. Like up to your shoulders piles of stuff.

  11. #20019

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know as well. I thought I had read something previously, but these STG gals don't put their "stage names" on profiles so tough to find info / reviews / dreams.
    She was reviewed on here about a year ago. If memory serves it was a good review2. Not mindblowing but not a waste of time.

  12. #20018
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    Imagine asking for help from others and not even bothering with the courtesy of providing a link.
    Imagine 90% of the links stop working after a few days or waste your time sending you to the main page anyway.

    I imagine many of us are either on there or STG pretty frequently anyway.

    This whole internet thing, it's not for everyone.

  13. #20017

    50-50

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    I would love if someone could share a price map for what people expect. For what type of provider.
    It is a matter of what the providers charge. It's also a matter of what the monger can afford. If you can only afford beer don't try to buy champagne.

  14. #20016
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen one or both of these hotties?

    Early on they were posting together, now they are separate.

    They look amazing.

    Not putting a link. Easy search on the alligator.

    Thanks.
    Imagine asking for help from others and not even bothering with the courtesy of providing a link.

  15. #20015

    Friday and Wednesday?

    Anyone seen one or both of these hotties?

    Early on they were posting together, now they are separate.

    They look amazing.

    Not putting a link. Easy search on the alligator.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape