Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 1052 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    CuriousKitten

    Throwing this one back in:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-5fbff56843e5

    We had a coffee M&G that went extremely well. She is far better looking than her pics. Heavily tattooed if you like that kind of thing (I do). Very feminine, very flirty and touchy, easy to get along with and fun to be with. Not shy discussing intimacy. Ended the M&G with some nice kissing at her car. I was really happy to have met her and thought this would be one for the books. Continued to talk about terms and dates in text. She wanted 5, I countered with 4 which she was fine with. We set a date for a few days later.

    That was the good part. When we met again at the FC, the tune was a bit different. Went in for a kiss, she turned her head. Uh oh. Then she laid out terms a bit too much like a pro. Kissing ok but closed-mouth, and even then she avoided it. Nothing uncovered, offered to begin with a massage first, which I declined. Then came the up-sell, "what would you be willing to give me to not use a cover?" Ugh.

    She's very sweet and genuine and local to the Alexandria West area (I don't want to divulge any of her private info, so I hope that is vague enough while still being informative). Someone else may have better luck with her? She's a nice enough girl but I don't need a pro.

  2. #10155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    You're definitely the type of petty monger that the ladies on seeking complain about. If it weren't for guys like you, I wouldn't be so appealing to them. I appreciate you.
    Hello? I'd like to report a murder.

  3. #10154

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    You still fucked up the link tho.
    You're definitely the type of petty monger that the ladies on seeking complain about. If it weren't for guys like you, I wouldn't be so appealing to them. I appreciate you.

  4. #10153

    Equal opportunity

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude. You're busy with these. Can't find a fresh coed anymore or anything fresh. Plus the gps. I rather jerk now.
    I'm equal opportunity. I'll bang a 5 for the experience of it. Besides, older ladies need luvin too. This one was batsh! T crazy tho. All sweetness and sex, and then boom, she drops the crazy.

    More importantly, if you think I’m going to share the young coeds that are in my rotation with the mongers on this site, you’re crazy. After having learned my lesson from prior experiences, I don’t post profiles of anyone in my rotation or anyone who might make it back into rotation.

  5. #10152
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-3d8f35c4239d

    Thanks for flagging. This should go to the profile.
    Damn dude. You're busy with these. Can't find a fresh coed anymore or anything fresh. Plus the gps. I rather jerk now.

  6. #10151
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    You still fucked up the link tho.
    Sheesh! Dude, just let it go. Hunter is providing valuable Intel.

  7. #10150
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    10 reports including the complaint about linking.

    It happens because when a monger is posting about someone they've been chatting with, and the monger is talking to a lot of profiles, the easiest way to track down the profile is to go into your inbox. It's a few clicks instead of scrolling through favorites, or typing in someones profile name. The other report explaining seekings poor coding explains it pretty easily. That's why it happens so much. And instead of bitching about it, just flag is and the monger will fix it. Easy.
    You still fucked up the link tho.

  8. #10149

    Profile link to pure crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Straight to your inbox.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-3d8f35c4239d

    Thanks for flagging. This should go to the profile.

  9. #10148

    Says the guy with 9 reports

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    When posters here, with clear experience on this forum, hilariously fail to link to the actual profile. I wonder how it happens. Like what does their screen look like when copying the link?

    Speaking for myself, when I want to share something about a chick on here, I don't think to copy the url when I'm looking at the messages between us. I go straight to the profile. How is that fucked up so much on here?
    10 reports including the complaint about linking.

    It happens because when a monger is posting about someone they've been chatting with, and the monger is talking to a lot of profiles, the easiest way to track down the profile is to go into your inbox. It's a few clicks instead of scrolling through favorites, or typing in someones profile name. Mandane’s report explaining seekings poor coding explains it pretty easily. That's why it happens so much. And instead of bitching about it, just flag is and the monger will fix it. Easy.

  10. #10147
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    Bob, this chick looks like she has balls from the pic in red shorts. Looks questionable to me. LOL.
    Transformation coach, I mean, they're putting it out on front street. You know, besides the picture of the package bulge. And remember, gentlemen, there are no chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits.

  11. #10146
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-5f40262ac2e3

    Meetup with her earlier this year for some hotel fun. My damage was 400 at the time. Pics are accurate but at less 5 years dated. What pics don't show is that she has a flabby stomach. I had younger and hotter options, so it was a one time deal with me. Sex was avg I don't remember anything negative or positive. Definitely, not worth 750.
    Offered a BJ for 300 minimum. That's the most I'd pay to fuck.

  12. #10145
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooboy94  [View Original Post]
    Concur with Bob. I actually know her and found her to be pretty cool. Definitely into fitness. Pretty certain she is enhanced on top. All woman. Trying to make ends meet. Personally, not my type.
    That pussy is very meaty.

  13. #10144

    Regarding Rene83

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-867f903680b2

    Had a meet and greet and set tentative terms. Communication flaky. Back story is weird.

    Feel free to hit my DM's if you feel the need for privacy.
    Concur with Bob. I actually know her and found her to be pretty cool. Definitely into fitness. Pretty certain she is enhanced on top. All woman. Trying to make ends meet. Personally, not my type.

  14. #10143
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    When posters here, with clear experience on this forum, hilariously fail to link to the actual profile. I wonder how it happens. Like what does their screen look like when copying the link?

    Speaking for myself, when I want to share something about a chick on here, I don't think to copy the url when I'm looking at the messages between us. I go straight to the profile. How is that fucked up so much on here?
    When you click on a ladies profile from the the messaging conversation it actually shows you her full profile so you think you are in the right spot. What it does not do is change the url. You have to refresh the browser tab which will switch the url to the profile link. Poor Javascript coding on SAs part.

  15. #10142
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Straight to your inbox.
    When posters here, with clear experience on this forum, hilariously fail to link to the actual profile. I wonder how it happens. Like what does their screen look like when copying the link?

    Speaking for myself, when I want to share something about a chick on here, I don't think to copy the url when I'm looking at the messages between us. I go straight to the profile. How is that fucked up so much on here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape