Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 18400
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10150
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    10 reports including the complaint about linking.

    It happens because when a monger is posting about someone they've been chatting with, and the monger is talking to a lot of profiles, the easiest way to track down the profile is to go into your inbox. It's a few clicks instead of scrolling through favorites, or typing in someones profile name. The other report explaining seekings poor coding explains it pretty easily. That's why it happens so much. And instead of bitching about it, just flag is and the monger will fix it. Easy.
    You still fucked up the link tho.

  2. #10149

    Profile link to pure crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Straight to your inbox.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-3d8f35c4239d

    Thanks for flagging. This should go to the profile.

  3. #10148

    Says the guy with 9 reports

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    When posters here, with clear experience on this forum, hilariously fail to link to the actual profile. I wonder how it happens. Like what does their screen look like when copying the link?

    Speaking for myself, when I want to share something about a chick on here, I don't think to copy the url when I'm looking at the messages between us. I go straight to the profile. How is that fucked up so much on here?
    10 reports including the complaint about linking.

    It happens because when a monger is posting about someone they've been chatting with, and the monger is talking to a lot of profiles, the easiest way to track down the profile is to go into your inbox. It's a few clicks instead of scrolling through favorites, or typing in someones profile name. Mandane’s report explaining seekings poor coding explains it pretty easily. That's why it happens so much. And instead of bitching about it, just flag is and the monger will fix it. Easy.

  4. #10147
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    Bob, this chick looks like she has balls from the pic in red shorts. Looks questionable to me. LOL.
    Transformation coach, I mean, they're putting it out on front street. You know, besides the picture of the package bulge. And remember, gentlemen, there are no chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits.

  5. #10146
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-5f40262ac2e3

    Meetup with her earlier this year for some hotel fun. My damage was 400 at the time. Pics are accurate but at less 5 years dated. What pics don't show is that she has a flabby stomach. I had younger and hotter options, so it was a one time deal with me. Sex was avg I don't remember anything negative or positive. Definitely, not worth 750.
    Offered a BJ for 300 minimum. That's the most I'd pay to fuck.

  6. #10145
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooboy94  [View Original Post]
    Concur with Bob. I actually know her and found her to be pretty cool. Definitely into fitness. Pretty certain she is enhanced on top. All woman. Trying to make ends meet. Personally, not my type.
    That pussy is very meaty.

  7. #10144

    Regarding Rene83

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-867f903680b2

    Had a meet and greet and set tentative terms. Communication flaky. Back story is weird.

    Feel free to hit my DM's if you feel the need for privacy.
    Concur with Bob. I actually know her and found her to be pretty cool. Definitely into fitness. Pretty certain she is enhanced on top. All woman. Trying to make ends meet. Personally, not my type.

  8. #10143
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    When posters here, with clear experience on this forum, hilariously fail to link to the actual profile. I wonder how it happens. Like what does their screen look like when copying the link?

    Speaking for myself, when I want to share something about a chick on here, I don't think to copy the url when I'm looking at the messages between us. I go straight to the profile. How is that fucked up so much on here?
    When you click on a ladies profile from the the messaging conversation it actually shows you her full profile so you think you are in the right spot. What it does not do is change the url. You have to refresh the browser tab which will switch the url to the profile link. Poor Javascript coding on SAs part.

  9. #10142
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Straight to your inbox.
    When posters here, with clear experience on this forum, hilariously fail to link to the actual profile. I wonder how it happens. Like what does their screen look like when copying the link?

    Speaking for myself, when I want to share something about a chick on here, I don't think to copy the url when I'm looking at the messages between us. I go straight to the profile. How is that fucked up so much on here?

  10. #10141

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-8745815da346

    This one is completely nuts. All I'm going to say.

    Happy hunting gents.
    Straight to your inbox.

  11. #10140

    Batsh! T crazy

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-8745815da346

    This one is completely nuts. All I'm going to say.

    Happy hunting gents.

  12. #10139

    Tiktok and IG model

    Exactly what I thought. This girl is a Tiktoker, IG model, and has her own e-shop along with working at a fitness center. Looks rich family background and will not be on SA fucking old guys for cheap. LOL.

    I once got a scammer women who started with a IG model profile, then got to text, got to chat over snap and eventually share her real pictures. Man, the difference was day and night, this women while not totally ugly was a single young mother from Alabama trying to make a few extra bucks to keep herself floating, she was a 5-6 may be at best, not fat. How I got her to get to real pictures is a long story, did some chatting, giving her a few bucks to share a few things, gain trust to reveal herself, she thought I will continue paying if she did. I must have given her something like $40 over a hour of sexy / intimate chat, and told her we can keep doing if she turns out real pretty. She got offended when I didn't find her so pretty after all, and started victim playing, like what a single mother should like at past midnight, she doesn't have makeup on, her child is sleeping in other room, so on. In some ways I felt pity towards her, she wasn't a evil scammer, someone who thought of trying this method to get a few extra bucks to pay her bills. This is reality of the two worlds we live in, there are these Tiktoker / IG model girls for whom the world seems to be at their hand, while the not-pretty down on luck women can only look at this world from outside and wish. LOL. Enough of philosophy, the world is not fair. But who knows this may be a a Serbian dude posing up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    A lot of times, you can just tell from the quality of the photos. Someone who looks like that will takes a lot of photos of themselves and if they don't have a single clear, sharp photo in their profile, then chances are the photos aren't theirs.[/URL]

  13. #10138

    From Scottsdale, AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or talked to this one. Looks GPS / TGTBT to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-3c863cc118c6
    A lot of times, you can just tell from the quality of the photos. Someone who looks like that will takes a lot of photos of themselves and if they don't have a single clear, sharp photo in their profile, then chances are the photos aren't theirs.

    https://www.instagram.com/ambersuchomel

  14. #10137
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-bf7f4256dc7a

    She refuses to share her number. Only likes to communicate via Snapchat or kik.
    Gave me her # a few years back. I passed as I found better looking / younger.

  15. #10136
    Likely fake or picture seller. I saw that one profile a few times but skip past usually, not worth the time and effort even if legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or talked to this one. Looks GPS / TGTBT to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-3c863cc118c6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape