Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 8276
-
09-29-22 17:33 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 39Harmony at pandoras info
Anyone got info on harmony? She was a sexy as hell barista and I've wanted to see her since she started dancing.
-
09-29-22 17:02 #4300Regular Member

Posts: 19Best place for Friday Night Fun?
I'll be in the south end of Seattle for a work thing and was thinking of going to Kittens to celebrate my birthday. I've never visited and I've seen some mixed reviews. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing among Kittens, Pandora's and Playground (also haven't been since name / ownership change). The latter two are closer to home. I don't want to hit up Sugars since that's my regular spot, want to try a new place to me. Where can I get the best bang for my buck and any dancer recommendations?
I definitely want attention in the club.
-
09-29-22 15:03 #4299Regular Member

Posts: 19Best Club to visit on a Friday afternoon / evening?
I'm going to be working in the south end of the city tomorrow and Kittens is on my way. I've never been and have been wanting to visit for a while but I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews here. Looking to have a really good time, since I'm also celebrating my birthday. What would be the best club to do that in? I'm avoiding Sugars since I'm used to the dancers there. I have not been to Playground since the name change, and Pandora's was ok last time I went. I would consider going back to Pandora's if I know who I can have a really good time with on a Friday evening.
-
09-29-22 11:45 #4298Regular Member

Posts: 17Track pants are fine
If you're more comfortable in track pants, get an Adidas track suit, with matching Adidas Samba Classic shoes. For added drip so she'll lick on the tip, finish with a faux gold chain and pinky ring. Can't go wrong with this look and it costs under $250. Fake gold is fine; strippers only care about green. Have fun!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 23:01 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 1544In Kittens, I either wear sweat pants with no underwear or jogging shorts with no underwear. Never had an issue. Don't know about other clubs.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 22:08 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 40Clothing edicate
Hey guys.
I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?
Thank.
-
09-28-22 18:15 #4295I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Hahahaha That sound like me. Big belly, little Wang.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 17:56 #4294Banned Member

Posts: 84All of the women mentioned are very straightforward and nice.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 16:55 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 63Ha ha! Love you guys!
"Overall it was satisfactory experience as I got what I wanted, and faith did good job considering my fat belly and short dick".
The honesty on this board is fantastic. Keep working that hog and make these girls work for it!
-
09-28-22 15:55 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 40Kissing
Do to a medical condition, mini-me doesn't work correcty enought to do the deed. Have you guys ever run across a dancer that will bacicall make out wil you like a couple of horny teenagers?
-
09-27-22 17:22 #4291Regular Member

Posts: 9Entice
Entice was a tease for sure. Got up halfway through a set of 3 songs during a lap dance and gave me the same kind of excuse. "I'm getting called up, I've got to go. I'll be right back after my stage." Terrible experience. Totally killed the mood starting then stopping with a break and coming back. Didn't bother to clean up after getting sweaty on stage either.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 14:02 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 1109Faith
Faith can ride a dick, that is for sure.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 01:44 #4289Regular Member

Posts: 21Afternoon delight with Faith.
Been monitoring pandoras reviews since so long, so decided to give it a try on Thursday, as per suggestions high mileage is on weekdays day shift, so visited the club at 1:30. I was expecting at least 3-4 fellow mongers inside the club based on the reviews and cars outside, but there were none to my surprise, got really spooked by the idea that entire club focus would be on me. Paid 15 $ cover and asked for 25 $ change (my usual move to get attention at other clubs). No one was dancing when I went in, all dancers were at the back. After 5 minutes Luna (old Latina with fake boobs) went on stage, didn't want to waste my change since I know I already got attention as I'm the only one. After her dance Luna came and asked if I want to have fun, said I need time, later faith went on stage (Asian with natural but saggy tits). After the dance asked if I wanted to go back, I asked for her rates and she offered cfs for 300 (you need to elaborate as she doesn't know cfs). I said I need 5 minutes. Meanwhile watching some thin girl dance, faith came and asked if I'm ready I said 10 minutes more, Ava the hottest among there with fake tits and huge ass asked me if I want to go to dance, I mistakenly said I'm interested VIP, she said 200 for HJ and 600 for FS, I tried to bargain for 400, she said not going to happen and left saying ATB. Then Monse entered for whom I was dying to see, to my surprise she wasn't so attractive and all my excitement hit floor. Faith came and asked if I'm ready at which point I was a bit frustrated but I cannot find any other attractive alternative so went for it, took me back asked me to lower jeans and put a condom on my P. Started BJ for 2 minutes with condom on and occasional HJ (okayish). Then asked me if I'm ready, I said yes and then she came on top and started grinding non stop with full force, I was kissing her body and sucking her hard nipples while she was riding me. I wanted to go long so I was trying to slow her down but she went on riding nonstop. I popped in 6-8 minutes, gave me a tissue and took the trash, I paid her 300 and left, she said that she's sure that I'm going to see her again to which I just smiled and left the club. Overall it was satisfactory experience as I got what I wanted, and faith did good job considering my fat belly and short dick, but it would be better if the girl was a bit more attractive. I might try other options at kittens or Lola at sugars.
-
09-26-22 22:00 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 371Sounds like miscommunication.
Originally Posted by ArjunSinha336
[View Original Post]
The room charge is $70 for 15 minutes. It used to be lower but increased several weeks ago. When her name was called that was the DJ saying her time was up.
-
09-26-22 21:42 #4287Regular Member

Posts: 2I didn't hear the DJ calling her name. I could have missed it in all the awkwardness I was dealing with. But I was definitely in the room for less than 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
I'm wondering what made her to rip me off. She started with $500 tip + room charge, I got her down to $300 in total, as it seemed decent price 1/2 hr based on the reviews here. Did I bargain too aggressively?
I'd still love to try Monse / Anya. Do other girls make an effort to hide from camera or is the service more open like in the AMPs. I remember reading that cameras are there just for the show but didn't call her out as I wasn't sure.












Reply With Quote




