Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5802
-
09-30-22 00:17 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 7266My guess why someone is mad cause he think he's walking into a girl that is a 10 in looks, body of supermodel, someone who is never high or not young and dumb? Please, if you think your going to walk into the room.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
And the girl is 100% perfect "no" flaws than this lifestyle isn't for you!
Only reason people are seeing her is for one thing and that is to dip there naked willy into her honey pot.
Look at her pics if ya don't like it or never seen a anime character in real life escorting than don't see her?
I've seen many Camgirls worst than her but you just have to deal with there lifestyle and either boink or move on.
-
09-30-22 00:07 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 397Exactly!
RE: My last post below. I just saw this one.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
TADA! MY POINT EXACTLY! Play stupid games.......get stupid prizes. Dont play stupid games......get GREAT PUSSY.
DUH.
-
09-30-22 00:03 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 397Hmmmmmm
Strange. I have had no issues at all.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-Her service are trash 3/10 - she's a 8. 0 and I can do whatever I want to do to her. No limits.
-6/10 looks but that face tat is a turn off. - Relative statement as I can agree on the tats on the face but the pussy and all that we do makes up for it.
-She takes a long time to reply to messengers. - My experience has been that she responds to me in seconds or min.
-Also when you do set up appointment be prepare to wait 30-45 in the parking lot - 5 min wait tops for me.
-She overcharges for BBFS and don't let you cim. - She might have overcharged you but there are many incl myself that get a VERY VERY reasonable donation. Wayyyy lower than the "standard" status quo.
It would prompt me to wonder your approach to her. She is actually goofy, quirky and yeah she's methed out but she always very easy going. Now I DO KNOW that when she is approached in a not so pleasant manner, (I'm NOT SAYING that you did), she can be difficult and actually doesn't tolerate BS. She's damaged and abused. Good for her that she stands up for herself.
The pussy is prime time in my experience. Just sharing.
-
09-29-22 21:20 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 44Kitihowaito
Nah 100% she is not worth it. Her service are trash 3/10.6/10 looks but that face tat is a turn off. She takes a long time to reply to messengers cause she always meth out. Also when you do set up appointment be prepare to wait 30-45 in the parking lot. She overcharges for BBFS and don't let you cim. Not worth it at all.
-
09-29-22 20:20 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 7266She always was a junkie and pot head!
Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer
[View Original Post]
Anime girl only got major traction cause I announced it on the LA forum side and it went viral!
Once you out a BBFS girl she gets triple the amount of messages on hx.
She joined HX and I saw her the end of the 1st week she joined and only had 1 customer.
I saw her 3 times that week cause I knew bbfscip was available and know one had any idea it was attainable.
Saw her again few more times to get my late night cip fic in her and than took a break.
I announced it on hx and her hx inbox blew up.
So I went to see her and cip her again and after she let me stay for almost 2 hours showing her how hx works again and how to get free hx points by selling pic albums.
She said I get so many crazy dudes messaging me and asked if I can read some, she said "read all of them" I did and some of hx dudes are serious losers. I recognized all the 40 and over douchebags that told her, I will give you this much for 1 hr. Than say f you cause she said No or guys who said if you don't charge me for BBFS I won't write shit about you. These are hx mods and a club owner on hx.
As for the junkie "she" always has been before she got into hx and of course her douchebag bf got her deep into it.
-
09-29-22 16:57 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 176The last few reviews on her claim she's a junkie and looks like one too. So it's probably true if EMC / Jedid69/ steaktartre feel the need to speak on her so much. She's probably not worth anyone's time or money now.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 05:09 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 602[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-29-22 00:59 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 397Ever think.
Maybe she doesn't want to be found.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 21:04 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 7266Did ya motorboat them titties? I was in that same position her standing me bouncing on jr while motor boated them titties in my face moaning. Than exploded all up into her while my man juice leaked from her twat still inside her.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 20:32 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 158New Hx handle you are correct.
18 years old--check!
Originally Posted by ElCucuy
[View Original Post]
95 pounds--check!
Large natural titties--check!
Cum inside pussy--check!
Oh daddy, I love how you fill up your little girl's tight pussy. Kiss me daddy. I want to feel your throbbing cock inside me. Mommy won't be back until tomorrow. You can have me all night daddy. I just finished my period daddy. You can cum inside me! --check!
-
09-28-22 17:52 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 602Does anyone have any clue how to get a hold of this girl? I spent over an hour searching the forums and couldn't find it. Will Venmo you $50 for the effort in responding here. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 18:18 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 92IsabellaRue
That's actually funny! She posted today about the "incall specials" so after doing some homework and seeing this post, I hit her asking for details on her special deal!
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
Yup, you guessed it. (said in vin scully voice).
No change in rate, just the pleasure of thinking you got a deal. And based on the avg service reviews I won't be taking the bait.
I am looking for a solid OC / Laguna area provider in $240-300 HR for later this week if anyone has recs.
-
09-26-22 10:00 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 158If you PM this is her Canned Response:
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
Queenshelby. Sep 12 2022 . Hello there and thank you for taking the time to PM me. I'm Shelby, 27 why / o white girl, standing at 5'2 and weigh 115 lbs, with 34 A breasts. I am available in Norwalk for the next few days. I offer a full GFE experience, and my menu includes DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO (on me only), FIV, FOV, FIA, 69, Camel Slides, CFS, COA, COT, COB, and MSOG if time allows. Fetishes are offered, just let me know what you are interested in. My rates are: $220 for the half hour, $280 for 45 minutes, and $350 for the hour. All additional hours after the first are $200. Pics and videos are extra $75. Please text me at 949-4 XX-4 XXX when you are ready to set an appointment. Thanks and hope to meet soon, Shelby.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99
[View Original Post]
LOL you may have passed me coming down the stairs from her place on your way up. I only know her from her original handle ShelbyL when she first joined Hx. She was one of those secret BBFSCIP that us Hx experts kept to ourselves. Yeah she was much hotter when I be giving her creampies, typically in the 150-200 range. All holes open but I ain't no Hershey Highway kind of guy, but if you DATY her be sure you tasted my man chowder!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
These pics from her original account and what I remember her by. Nothing wrecks a young girlish figure faster than cloning.
-
09-24-22 15:29 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 74Jensweethearts
Jen is a sweetheart with me. She's a Spinner which I Love and gets wet and really into it!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 17:12 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 158Yup probably why she be sunburned lately. She a Farmer's Daughter now. I just banged her and she look like a Maine lobster LOL. Pounding her so hard during doggie I wanted to push her off the bed but she clutched the bed sheets ha ha! I never CIM although she can bring me to the edge every time. Always CIP. My man chowder always end up in her cervix.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I ain't worried. Vasectomy. My ASSault rifle fully loaded, but shooting blanks only for sound effect. No harm. No foul.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





