Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3643
-
09-30-22 00:05 #538Senior Member

Posts: 470Don't be so sure
I dunno, time will tell of course.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Gas at $7 a gallon.
Inflation on food & housing.
Get a few ticks up in unemployment. And conditions might be more favorable to girls waning some easy money.
Not wanting that to happen, but conditions can change.
But, I could be wrong.
-
09-30-22 00:04 #537Banned Member

Posts: 621How much do you think I need to save up to go to southeast asia and fuck pussy. 3 girls a day for 2 weeks place, decent hotel, and food. I don't care for the sight seeing I literally just want to fuck all day and film some porn and just get this demon out of me for 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:09 #536Senior Member

Posts: 7266That will never Happen again!
Originally Posted by AsianWinkie
[View Original Post]
Unless, you go to southeast Asia or South America.
-
09-29-22 20:08 #535Senior Member

Posts: 7266The last place she worked she used a Hotel in HB and her bf was the one that made the appts. LOL.
Originally Posted by AsianWinkie
[View Original Post]
Some of you who sent dirty and sexy texts to her we're actually texting her bf. LOL.
-
09-29-22 18:23 #534Senior Member

Posts: 132I saw her like a year or two ago and she gained a lot of weight. Still f-ed the same but after seeing how much weight she gained I don't think I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:09 #533Senior Member

Posts: 65She tried several time to open shops but all failed due to various reasons. Good to hear that I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:03 #532Senior Member

Posts: 65Miss the good old days where choices were plenty and prices were reasonable.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 15:35 #531Senior Member

Posts: 157Yes she has a big tat on her lower back.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 13:04 #530Senior Member

Posts: 361Does she have a lower back tattoo? Pale slim natural body with a little normal belly fat? Baby from Mykupcake in 2020? If it's her, she was my first Kgirl LOL.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 11:01 #529Senior Member

Posts: 157Yes confirmed. I saw Zia myself. I'll see her again before she heads back to LA in a little over a week.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 06:15 #528Senior Member

Posts: 7266You might be glad ya didn't see her at her last aamp she opened cause it got raided by le.
Originally Posted by AsianWinkie
[View Original Post]
The location is a very popular nail salon that I know of that is next to a popular Viet restaurant I go to. I know the restaurant owner he's my child hood friend from Highschool in the OC.
-
09-29-22 06:12 #527Senior Member

Posts: 7266Another Viet was Saigonprincess (2012-14) who I thought was better looking and than Kim. And, the freak Viet in the sheets JennyV from 2011-13 was my type of Viet girl sexy / skinny and very cute.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
Plus, people who saw Kim knew she had some good looking civie friends that she used to pimp out. Man they we're some hot friends Kim used to hook me up with and I even paid for an abortion for one of them I saw.
-
09-29-22 03:06 #526Senior Member

Posts: 65I still kick myself because I was suppose to see her before the lock down. hope she comes back since like to gamble. where did u see her?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 03:01 #525Senior Member

Posts: 441Holy shit I miss that chick. Saw her over a dozen times at the height of her career in OC. Probably one of the hottest viet ABG's in the biz.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 02:30 #524Senior Member

Posts: 332Zia = MKC Baby / Cindy?
Descriptions seem to match. If she was indeed Baby / Cindy, then I saw her in early 2021. Her moaning is her best feature.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





