Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4454

    What's Your Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    I have tried searching, but it brings up a lot of generic posts, including any that have the word price in them. I wouldn't ask if I couldn't find information on it.
    In a nutshell, the overall feeling I have on WYP is "meh. " to "poor".

    Just like Seeking, there are the scammers and flakes. Also, I think there are some actual fake ads posted by site staff, to help them extract credits from you, but that's just a hunch. I have no proof.

    The big downside to WYP is that it costs money to open an actual conversation with a girl, with no guarantee that the girl will converse in any meaningful way.

    Another downside is that the price of the conversation is tied to the amount of your offer. If you offer a lot, the conversation costs more and (if the girl is actually real) she is more likely to actually respond. If you offer a low amount to keep the costs of conversation low (but are planning to offer a more "industry standard" rate in person if the date actually turns into a trip to the bedroom) the girl is less likely to respond at all because she thinks you're a cheapskate. You can't say that you are willing to pay more in person if you get to fuck her in messaging on WYP because you'll get banned -- got to save that for text, but with the pricing structure it's really hard to get all the way to text.

    Plus, at face value on the site, you are making an offer of actual $ to simply go on a date, no other activities included. Of course that's not what we want, but if you offer a large amount of money to attract the girl and she is expecting 100+ for the privilege of letting you buy her an expensive dinner you're kind of on the hook for that and if you refuse to pay up in person she can complain to site management and your account is in jeopardy that way as well.

    That all said, by being VERY selective I found ONE "flash in the pan" asian girl on WYP who was incredible. Sadly she disappeared very quickly, but the day I hit her up she needed money for something and we made a deal. She was a real person, mid-20s, a true spinner in every sense of the word, shaved, amazing in bed, had a cool sense of humor and SHE actually bought our coffees at our M&G. She was the leprechaun at the end of the rainbow. That will never happen again. Don't ask for her contact -- her burner number is no longer working, so even I can't get in touch with her.

    The only other date I went on from WYP was with a girl who turned out to be much bigger in person and her main goal was to get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible on my dime at the M&G. She did end up putting out, but it wasn't worth the cost of admission.

    You REALLY need to weed though a lot of profiles to find the girls who are real and are actually able to "read between the lines" on WYP. Even with all its problems, Seeking is easier and overall a better value.

  2. #4453

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    I have tried searching, but it brings up a lot of generic posts, including any that have the word price in them. I wouldn't ask if I couldn't find information on it.
    Fair enough. I did SA for a couple years with some success and got tired of the price increases and the GPS. I considered making a profile but felt the pricing to be very complicated and they seemed to be nickel and diming you. I have seen others complain of similar feelings about it. I have seen some who repoy success. Hopefully they can answer your questions.

    Blue.

  3. #4452
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    There are dozens and dozens of reviews on here about it, but you need to read them.

    Blue.
    I have tried searching, but it brings up a lot of generic posts, including any that have the word price in them. I wouldn't ask if I couldn't find information on it.

  4. #4451

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried that website out? Seems like another one that could be a lot of work just to weed out the ones that are not scammers.
    There are dozens and dozens of reviews on here about it, but you need to read them.

    Blue.

  5. #4450

    What's your price

    Has anyone tried that website out? Seems like another one that could be a lot of work just to weed out the ones that are not scammers.

  6. #4449

    Bbw

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-ce652a82e780

    Had a date with this one. She's bbw. Pictures are not accurate, she is huge then in her pictures. Offers BBFS with an up-charge for pills. Also has decent expectations, not too expensive..
    I'll say a good cum dump. But too huge for me which is a turn off.



    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-6bce74f01ef5

    She's real, easy to connect and communicate. Bit chubby than in her pics, but looks good. Everything covered strictly.

  7. #4448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she is 18, hahahahahahhahaha!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-094354dd0a74
    Is she supposed to be 30 or something?

  8. #4447

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post about Hayley.

    Korean girl that recently moved to Hartford from MA. We talked a bit and transitioned to text. Seemed sincere and open minded. Said typically 500 ppm. I suggested just a quick intro, she bumped it down quite a bit. I agreed. Then she told me to pick her up later and said she is around Trinity college. Later, I confirmed with her. Then when it came to leave to pock her up. Crickets. I then got a random "hey" text late at night that I saw in the morning. I asked her what happened but no excuse or reason. Asked if I wanted to try again, and I agreed. I then confirmed 15 min before leaving, and she confirmed. Asked for address or location for pickup. Ghosted again.

    Never asked for deposit or anything. Just ghosting 2 days in a row. Not sure if she's real, has anxiety, or maybe under the age she posted. Not worth a 3rd try. Blocked her.

    Hayley.

    413-xxx-2236.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-586b773ff2b6

    X335.
    Thanks for including pics in your review. I don't have a seeking membership because I didn't know what types of girls they have on that website. I might sign up now. Keep it up.

  9. #4446

    Crypto scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys be careful of Asian profiles, they have a local number and ask about your finances and if you do stock trading they will talk to you for several days, then they will tell you that they are into forex trading and they make lot of money, they will ask you to signup on a brokerage which looks legit but then they later freeze your accounts, I have met two women so far on sa who could very well be some guys offshore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I met 2 Asian women online who pose as very rich, and who tried to get me into cryptocurrency trading, using sophisticated language, and claiming they know how to short term buy and sell crypto and make profits that way.

    I can see how they can fool some people.
    If anyone is an investor, they should know what questions to ask. I like the girls trying to push tether liquidity for like 10% a day profit. So how do they make that money. "they just do". What are the risks. "there is none".

  10. #4445
    Her profile says she is 18, hahahahahahhahaha!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-094354dd0a74

  11. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I met 2 Asian women online who pose as very rich, and who tried to get me into cryptocurrency trading, using sophisticated language, and claiming they know how to short term buy and sell crypto and make profits that way.

    I can see how they can fool some people.
    Same pattern.

  12. #4443

    Asian scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys be careful of Asian profiles, they have a local number and ask about your finances and if you do stock trading they will talk to you for several days, then they will tell you that they are into forex trading and they make lot of money, they will ask you to signup on a brokerage which looks legit but then they later freeze your accounts, I have met two women so far on sa who could very well be some guys offshore.
    Interesting, I met 2 Asian women online who pose as very rich, and who tried to get me into cryptocurrency trading, using sophisticated language, and claiming they know how to short term buy and sell crypto and make profits that way.

    I can see how they can fool some people.

  13. #4442

    Asian scammers

    Guys be careful of Asian profiles, they have a local number and ask about your finances and if you do stock trading they will talk to you for several days, then they will tell you that they are into forex trading and they make lot of money, they will ask you to signup on a brokerage which looks legit but then they later freeze your accounts, I have met two women so far on sa who could very well be some guys offshore.

  14. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post about Hayley.

    Korean girl that recently moved to Hartford from MA. We talked a bit and transitioned to text. Seemed sincere and open minded. Said typically 500 ppm. I suggested just a quick intro, she bumped it down quite a bit. I agreed. Then she told me to pick her up later and said she is around Trinity college. Later, I confirmed with her. Then when it came to leave to pock her up. Crickets. I then got a random "hey" text late at night that I saw in the morning. I asked her what happened but no excuse or reason. Asked if I wanted to try again, and I agreed. I then confirmed 15 min before leaving, and she confirmed. Asked for address or location for pickup. Ghosted again.

    Never asked for deposit or anything. Just ghosting 2 days in a row. Not sure if she's real, has anxiety, or maybe under the age she posted. Not worth a 3rd try. Blocked her.

    Hayley.

    413-xxx-2236.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-586b773ff2b6

    X335.
    Similar experience, when I reached at the address, I did not see her, I was expecting her to be out waiting for me, I am very punctual, I waited at the stop sign for like 10 seconds but I got spooked and drove off, I texted her and asked if she could walk to the main road or could take an uber, that neighborhood didn't look the best, , she got mad at me and said that I was judging her because of the neighborhood and she has injury so she can't walk and she won't take an uber and said goodbye, so I came back home.

  15. #4440

    Smokeybaby aka Hayley on SA

    I forgot to post about Hayley.

    Korean girl that recently moved to Hartford from MA. We talked a bit and transitioned to text. Seemed sincere and open minded. Said typically 500 ppm. I suggested just a quick intro, she bumped it down quite a bit. I agreed. Then she told me to pick her up later and said she is around Trinity college. Later, I confirmed with her. Then when it came to leave to pock her up. Crickets. I then got a random "hey" text late at night that I saw in the morning. I asked her what happened but no excuse or reason. Asked if I wanted to try again, and I agreed. I then confirmed 15 min before leaving, and she confirmed. Asked for address or location for pickup. Ghosted again.

    Never asked for deposit or anything. Just ghosting 2 days in a row. Not sure if she's real, has anxiety, or maybe under the age she posted. Not worth a 3rd try. Blocked her.

    Hayley.

    413-xxx-2236.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-586b773ff2b6

    X335.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CE56CD65-8F18-4522-A325-83257B4905D4.jpg‎   F21CD457-4208-43C2-BDEF-11C683B8F1A1.jpg‎   389E9DE4-9956-4D60-8C9F-3F4A40BF8C3B.jpg‎   132EF402-4D5F-403F-945A-0859638E6803.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape