Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10990
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask whomever you would like to see if she could do that for you. Ask her the day before and be sure to tip, as she might have to go out and buy something she doesn't normally wear. The good ones try to accommodate reasonable requests.
    Thanks, I don't do full service, I just like the back rub and cock teasing, it's just nice to feel some nylons while I'm enjoying the massage.

  2. #10989
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any leads on a woman who wears pantyhose while giving a massage?
    I would just ask whomever you would like to see if she could do that for you. Ask her the day before and be sure to tip, as she might have to go out and buy something she doesn't normally wear. The good ones try to accommodate reasonable requests.

  3. #10988

    Pantyhose massage

    Anyone have any leads on a woman who wears pantyhose while giving a massage?

  4. #10987

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    You defined the problem in two words. "Escort Alligator". I'm sure there are some good ones there, but 90% of all the bad reviews, rip offs, pimp / manager issues, deposit scams etc, come from that site.

    We still have some very good reliable providers here. Several with the Angels, several with the Vixens, and several very good indepentent ladies with most of them having donations less than the traveling providers. All provide top tier service. I know of at least a dozen that are high quality, completely safe, reliable, and lots of fun. There's probably double that amount (or more) of good ones, but I'm talking about the ones that I know.
    It's funny when I talk to the few people (gals) I've seen. They feel the same about "us." the no shows, stalkers, cancellations, haggling (when rates start at 200 $ Which is reasonable compared to NYC etc) and so on. I'm not an expert. I've seen only a few but those few have been pretty fantastic. I've never looked at the alligator site or seeking arrangements etc. I don't like arguing in life and I'm not arguing here. I'm simply saying my thoughts about this area, having traveled, are kind of the opposite. And I have heard some absolute horror stories from gals about us guys here. Not all of us but a few.

    I fear that makes the scene worse for the rest of us. Example. I can't get some Providers to even return messages or accept me as a new client because they have been harassed, haggled with, and stalked—one lady told me she's not accepting anyone new— no exceptions— because of some guy or guys around town. I guess all we can do is support the good ones in the area and tip when possible or applicable, compliment, show up / cancel with notice, and the scene will get better? I was ghosted once and that wasn't pleasant so I realize there are funky issues and people out there of course (was one time only for me). Best to you all.

  5. #10986

    Escort Alligator

    Quote Originally Posted by Unpluggedd  [View Original Post]
    I too am counting down the days when I can leave. Most providers I've seen on escort alligator are sketchy in one way or another. My best times have been with visiting providers.
    You defined the problem in two words. "Escort Alligator". I'm sure there are some good ones there, but 90% of all the bad reviews, rip offs, pimp / manager issues, deposit scams etc, come from that site.

    We still have some very good reliable providers here. Several with the Angels, several with the Vixens, and several very good indepentent ladies with most of them having donations less than the traveling providers. All provide top tier service. I know of at least a dozen that are high quality, completely safe, reliable, and lots of fun. There's probably double that amount (or more) of good ones, but I'm talking about the ones that I know.

    Avoid Escort Alligator/List Crawler, and you'll avoid most of the "sketchy" sessions you mentioned.

  6. #10985

    Brianna is g2 g

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    A few other sites there also, I was just looking at it last Monday, shaking my head.
    I reviewed her a few months back. She was using a different phone number at the time. She is a legit cute spinner. No clock watching, pics are accurate, and was clean with no odor. Setup was painless too. I saw her at a safe incall by the airport. I think damage was normal, without checking 1. 4-ish for the half. I didn't ask for the menu, I went for covered services. I'd see her again.

  7. #10984
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it does sound like that but, no I don't say I'm Badboy, I'm just a bad boy having fun mongering. Also there is no mention of the boards. I tell them they were recommended to me by Ritewing. Once I say, that, they will say "oh", because they know he has provided them great reviews. Without any more prompting from me, they will just mention what a great client he is and some of the nice things he's done. It's just small before or after having a great time. I also strive to be a good client who they look forward to seeing again.

    If someone needs to say who recommended them from me, I shoot them pm with who to say recommended them. Thanks for the laugh though, I needed it.
    It is a bit weird when they ask "what's your name" of Where do you work. You want to be honest but also want to keep it private especially if you have a significant other. So I'll give a first name but what I do would indicate who I work for. So it really depends on the provider. I have had some great recommendations from other members who tell me to mention their name. I guess that will usually help if they are a good regular client. I have heard of some of the providers doing outcall to them where the rest of us only have in all options. I just find it hard to have the disposable cash that it would take for those reg visits without it being noticed out of the bank account. LOL Eden is still on my bucket list as are others. But timing is everything and I am pretty selective in what I am looking for in body type.

  8. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I can't complain about his advice, but damn, you guys are talking about each other with the girls during sessions? LOL. I guess I do tell them to call me "Roman" but do you tell them you're "Badboy"? It is fun talking about the hobby in general, but I don't really like bringing up review boards.
    LOL, it does sound like that but, no I don't say I'm Badboy, I'm just a bad boy having fun mongering. Also there is no mention of the boards. I tell them they were recommended to me by Ritewing. Once I say, that, they will say "oh", because they know he has provided them great reviews. Without any more prompting from me, they will just mention what a great client he is and some of the nice things he's done. It's just small before or after having a great time. I also strive to be a good client who they look forward to seeing again.

    If someone needs to say who recommended them from me, I shoot them pm with who to say recommended them. Thanks for the laugh though, I needed it.

  9. #10982
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    For all the newbies or mongers who haven't been on the board, if there is one person on this board to listen to, it's Ritewing. There are seniors with more posts than he has, but his few posts are probably just as informative if not more than a senior with a 1,000 more posts than he has.

    This last piece of advice from his post should be heeded by all mongers. The reason I say is I've seen most of the providers he as seen or recommended and I can't find one that don't say what a great he guy he is. He also does things that most of us do not do when we see someone. He also forms a unique relationship with each provider in his own way that is very admirable. I don't know if I'll ever be as good as him, because he has set a high bar, but I'll follow his trail because the path he has blazed has been very rewarding so far.

    His comment about YMMV is spot on. His mileage is very high because he brings much more to table. And that's all I'll say about that. Oh and kudos to Aiming, also. I hear more good things about you two and its good stuff.
    I can't complain about his advice, but damn, you guys are talking about each other with the girls during sessions? LOL. I guess I do tell them to call me "Roman" but do you tell them you're "Badboy"? It is fun talking about the hobby in general, but I don't really like bringing up review boards.

  10. #10981

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Even though I travel here on a regular basis, I think I'm about done with the escrowsy in this town. It is so much better in other areas. I may just start heading up to Chicago even at my own cost because my favorite of all time is up there. And for $500 I get amazing service with a beautiful woman that includes Greek. She doesn't smell bad, in fact she smells and tastes amazing, no pimp, no skeezy hotel, the more I think about the more I think I should just save my money and go up there. Good luck guys. I think I'm checking out of STL.
    I too am counting down the days when I can leave. Most providers I've seen on escort alligator are sketchy in one way or another. My best times have been with visiting providers.

  11. #10980

    Ritewing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    If you visit one, be a gentleman and be respectful. You hear YMMV a lot. Some don't like the term because they feel like everybody should get the same thing. Believe me, the quality of your session has as much to do with you, as with her.
    For all the newbies or mongers who haven't been on the board, if there is one person on this board to listen to, it's Ritewing. There are seniors with more posts than he has, but his few posts are probably just as informative if not more than a senior with a 1,000 more posts than he has.

    This last piece of advice from his post should be heeded by all mongers. The reason I say is I've seen most of the providers he as seen or recommended and I can't find one that don't say what a great he guy he is. He also does things that most of us do not do when we see someone. He also forms a unique relationship with each provider in his own way that is very admirable. I don't know if I'll ever be as good as him, because he has set a high bar, but I'll follow his trail because the path he has blazed has been very rewarding so far.

    His comment about YMMV is spot on. His mileage is very high because he brings much more to table. And that's all I'll say about that. Oh and kudos to Aiming, also. I hear more good things about you two and its good stuff.

  12. #10979

    Erin

    I'm supposed to see Erin with the Angels sometime next week. Her build and body is exactly my type. Can someone please PM me with a report of what to expect. I've searched the site and the comments all commend her performance but I'm looking for a little more detail. I do not see many women at all and my regular, who is very similar in build to Erin, has very limited hours so I thought I'd try something new and want to know what I'll be getting into. Thanks.

  13. #10978

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Here is her Tryst ad with all pics that are actually her. Honestly, I don't think these even do her justice. She's in her 40's and has a great body and is very attractive overall. I've seen her several times and can promise you that you won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/edenstloriginalangel
    Eden is one of the best. I haven't seen her in a while but always enjoyed my time with her. She'll warm up to you after a visit or 2. Great body.

  14. #10977

    Renee

    I saw Renee a few months ago. She posts ads on tryst and is a former Vixen. She's truly beautiful. Far more beautiful than in her pics. She often posts her availability up to the day and hour. She travels, I think, but she is responsive and cordial. I'm not saying her pics are inaccurate. I think she is FAR more beautiful in real life than her pictures. Her rates are published. I paid 400 $ for an hour and tipped a bit. Her location is very nice, if a little dated, in St. Louis county area. She sends address an hour or two before visit (or night before). She sends additional information right before the appointment as to which suite number to enter. I didn't even have to knock on the door. She opened it and warmly asked me to enter. She didn't check any donation beforehand and I had to ask "what did you want regarding this. " she placed that immediately away from us on furniture and didn't count it. She's very warm and cordial as stated. I believe she's gorgeous. She's also tall. She is extremely skilled. I'd say the massage last 3 minutes so if you're going for massages, this isn't the best place. I didn't mind. Really it may have been my fault because I told her I couldn't get comfortable laying face down. Whenever these people provide massages without massage tables, it's tough for me to get comfortable. I don't find a bed to be a good "massage table. ".

    Renee is up a few flights of stairs and is in a very secluded location. She greeted me without knocking on door as said above. She's taller than me and I'm not short. She's "natural" also and I much prefer that. No implants, very few tattoos (you can hardly see hers), and she has hair where there should be hair (it's maintained well). I really like her eyes and her hair. She also smelled nice. I don't get explicit but her skills are pretty much off the charts. I'd say porn star or better. I did an hour session but was fine with ending much earlier than the hour. After we were done, time still left, she suggested we just talk. And that was fun for me as well. She talked about her life and other things she likes to do outside of her job. I would strongly recommend her. I'd suggest arriving on time and not early. She will text when it's ok to visit. There are areas in which to park further away. She's very organized but it's good to lay back out of sight until she texts. You won't have the address until night before or same day and this is because so many people "no show. " That's a shame. 400 for hour, 300 for half hour. I'm seeing she travels a lot so this is no secret. Private location with stairs. You can hide quite easily in plain sight nearby, which is nice. She's far nicer in looks than her pictures. She's organized enough to have her act together but nice enough where she is welcoming. For me this is important. I'd say again she reminded me of a porn star in her aggressiveness but it wasn't crazy enough to be intimidating. I'd say she's a GFE experience but it's all business as well (I like this) as she runs a tight schedule due to other time constraints. She outright states this in her ad, that she travels and may not respond because of this. Highly recommend Renee. I'm not a high volume guy, at all, but she's pretty spectacular and politely aggressive. Thanks.

  15. #10976
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    As several have mentioned, and many many more will concur, Eden is a beautiful lady with a great body. (and despite your skepticism, yes those pics are her). She was my first 11 years ago while at YGND and is still one of my ATF's.

    You've got ten posts in so it's time for you to go see someone and report back. Looks seem to be important to you regardless of service (I don't get that part). All the Vixen pics are accurate, blurred or not, they're accurate. There's a recent well written review of Sasha that should help with your decision, and another of Eden which includes a lot of great information about your session in general that you won't find in a lot of reviews. Personally, I don't think it's necessary to include a list of graphic derails like in a letter to Penthouse Forum, or a review by our old friend, Recap, but that's just me.

    Anangelstouch has some great ones as well. Reanne is one of the best, Erin is another. Both good looking with excellent performance. The level of service is top tier with all these ladies.

    If you visit one, be a gentleman and be respectful. You hear YMMV a lot. Some don't like the term because they feel like everybody should get the same thing. Believe me, the quality of your session has as much to do with you, as with her.
    Well said Ritewing. You are spot on with every thing you said. Eden was my first when I dipped my toes into this business many years ago and I too still see her today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape