Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12490
    Shill for chick named Essi, ignore all posts


    Posts: 2

    Essi

    Stole my money and tried to extort me, stay far away.

  2. #12489
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle2399  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews on some of the ladies on Rubmd? They all say verification which I have never done.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/f326...97722fb5?ref=p

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6426...f1ab5cd9?ref=p

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/87c4...7-3260d70f8ca2
    The first one, Karma, is bad news, as far as I'm concerned.

    I have tried to see her, but our schedules never synced up. In hindsight, I'm glad.

    She is high priced, and has the following warning in her ad.

    "Cancelation policy: If you cancel within 4 hours of your scheduled appt you are still required to pay your session fee. Same day or be blacklisted. Neither one of us want our time wasted. Thank you for understanding. ".

    As if mongers don't also have big problem with no shows.

    My doctor doesn't even charge a cancelation fee for no shows, much less the full fee.

    It used to be worse.

    She threatened to dox people who are no shows, and has actually done it twice that I know of. She posted a picture of drivers licenses. I've done minor verifications, as in giving a reference, but it is lunacy to send a picture of your DL to a monger.

    The second one, Amanda, has good reviews on other sites. From what I've read, it's standard finish only, and she is older than the filtered pictures would indicate.

    I've seen Megan. Again, she has heavily filtered pictures, but she is good looking.

    She strips down to panties and grinds her pussy against your cock like she's fucking cowgirl style, but never actually slips it in. It was a good visit, and as we were both getting dressed after the session, I was gratified to see her exchange the panties that had just been rubbing on my cock for a clean pair.

    Stay safe, brother.

  3. #12488

    Rubmd

    Anyone have any reviews on some of the ladies on Rubmd? They all say verification which I have never done.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/f326...97722fb5?ref=p

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6426...f1ab5cd9?ref=p

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/87c4...7-3260d70f8ca2

  4. #12487

    Essi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    Evidently Essi has gone out on her own, She just stated advertising on LC.

    Essi; s link https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...395/5023087095.
    This is the first ad I have seen that advertises that she has cameras and protection / pimp / security at her location. Not much of a BR guy but this would definitely make me pause before scheduling.

  5. #12486

    Essi

    Quote Originally Posted by YouKa  [View Original Post]
    Had my mind set on trying this place out, called last week to meet with Essi, this week I found out she quit. Did she have any social media? Even an * would work.
    Evidently Essi has gone out on her own, She just stated advertising on LC.

    Essi; s link https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...395/5023087095.

  6. #12485

    Missed Opportunity

    Quote Originally Posted by ExposingYou234  [View Original Post]
    I agree great head is great head. I finally tried them all at the Relaxation Station.

    Danielle was basic and the BBBJ was just ok no CIM. Willow was a bigger woman but a great BBBJ and I CIM. Melissa was beautiful but I'm not into fake boobs and the BBBJ was the best but no CIM. Cassie was sweet and the BBBJ was just ok but I CIM. Gianna has no boobs but I like her fake butt and the BBBJ was ok no CIM. Rachel was mean but the BBBJ was ok cause she let me CIM. Angel was pretty but very RUDE and the BBBJ was good no CIM. Essi was cute very happy type but talked too much and the BBBJ was great no CIM. Tatiana has no boobs and was mean but the BBBJ was ok and I CIM.

    My friends and I love Relaxation Station because they all give BBBJ and are cheaper than the Asians.
    Had my mind set on trying this place out, called last week to meet with Essi, this week I found out she quit. Did she have any social media? Even an * would work.

  7. #12484

    Evas

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    Went to Eva, drew A hot little spinner with very nice bolt on's. She was sexy AF. Great massage and amazing finish. I'll repeat when I'm back in the area.
    That was Jessy, the perfect look. She will be leaving for good in a couple days, tina leaves at three pm Wednesday. A new girl will arrive Wednesday night. Only Jessy working today (Wednesday) and new girl tomorrow. Still two cuties at the island.

  8. #12483

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I saw this on Facebook and just had to share. I literally spit my coffee out laughing. LOL I've met this chick several years ago and while I didn't have a terrible time it wasn't great either. Anyway, I know she's always involved in some kind of drama either with one of the guys on here or with another provider.
    I have heard she got married recently. Doesn't appear to have slowed down her posts. Guess her new hubby is ok with what she does for a living.

  9. #12482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Cassie at RS

    I saw so many great reviews about Cassie, I tried to make an appointment to see her, and she is no longer working there or anywhere else at the moment. .

    Most of you probably already knew this, but for those who don't, she is gone. .

  10. #12481
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #12480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Relaxation Station

    BBBJ from Danielle? I have known her for 15+ years and I have seen her many many times, and she NEVER provided a BBBJ no matter how many times I requested it.

    You are saying Danielle gave a BBBJ?

    I have seen a few others there and they did not give BBBJ either. Kudos to those of you are are getting that, because I have never been that lucky there.

    Having said that though, I do recommend Danielle. All she would ever give me was a standard ending, but it was great, and she is super nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExposingYou234  [View Original Post]
    I agree great head is great head. I finally tried them all at the Relaxation Station.

    Danielle was basic and the BBBJ was just ok no CIM. Willow was a bigger woman but a great BBBJ and I CIM. Melissa was beautiful but I'm not into fake boobs and the BBBJ was the best but no CIM. Cassie was sweet and the BBBJ was just ok but I CIM. Gianna has no boobs but I like her fake butt and the BBBJ was ok no CIM. Rachel was mean but the BBBJ was ok cause she let me CIM. Angel was pretty but very RUDE and the BBBJ was good no CIM. Essi was cute very happy type but talked too much and the BBBJ was great no CIM. Tatiana has no boobs and was mean but the BBBJ was ok and I CIM.

    My friends and I love Relaxation Station because they all give BBBJ and are cheaper than the Asians.

  12. #12479

    Rs

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    If it was me I'd go RS. But that's based on my personal experience of the fact that extras are to be had on the first visit. Prices are a little steep but manageable especially if you're only here once.
    Thanks for the reply.

    Is it recommended to make an appointment at RS? Who is everyone's favorite? Does pricing work similar to an AMP, house fee and tip? What's standard?

    RS sounds like guaranteed extras, but no FS is that accurate?

    If looking for FS is Sun or Empire the best bet?

    You guys are lucky to have all these options in Louisville!

  13. #12478

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ginger is back yet?
    If you happen to see her, she may give you a 3 hour tour!

  14. #12477
    Quote Originally Posted by ExposingYou234  [View Original Post]
    I agree great head is great head. I finally tried them all at the Relaxation Station.

    Danielle was basic and the BBBJ was just ok no CIM. Willow was a bigger woman but a great BBBJ and I CIM. Melissa was beautiful but I'm not into fake boobs and the BBBJ was the best but no CIM. Cassie was sweet and the BBBJ was just ok but I CIM. Gianna has no boobs but I like her fake butt and the BBBJ was ok no CIM. Rachel was mean but the BBBJ was ok cause she let me CIM. Angel was pretty but very RUDE and the BBBJ was good no CIM. Essi was cute very happy type but talked too much and the BBBJ was great no CIM. Tatiana has no boobs and was mean but the BBBJ was ok and I CIM.

    My friends and I love Relaxation Station because they all give BBBJ and are cheaper than the Asians.
    Does this work similar to AMPs where there is a house fee for the massage and then you tip for the service? Are all the girls similar in pricing for BBBJ?

  15. #12476

    Eva's

    Went to Eva, drew A hot little spinner with very nice bolt on's. She was sexy AF. Great massage and amazing finish. I'll repeat when I'm back in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape