Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 18355
-
09-27-22 21:32 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 431Cassie at RS
I saw so many great reviews about Cassie, I tried to make an appointment to see her, and she is no longer working there or anywhere else at the moment. .
Most of you probably already knew this, but for those who don't, she is gone. .
-
09-27-22 20:44 #12444Banned Member

Posts: 873[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-27-22 19:31 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Relaxation Station
BBBJ from Danielle? I have known her for 15+ years and I have seen her many many times, and she NEVER provided a BBBJ no matter how many times I requested it.
You are saying Danielle gave a BBBJ?
I have seen a few others there and they did not give BBBJ either. Kudos to those of you are are getting that, because I have never been that lucky there.
Having said that though, I do recommend Danielle. All she would ever give me was a standard ending, but it was great, and she is super nice.
Originally Posted by ExposingYou234
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 16:46 #12442Regular Member

Posts: 5Rs
Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by Norsem
[View Original Post]
Is it recommended to make an appointment at RS? Who is everyone's favorite? Does pricing work similar to an AMP, house fee and tip? What's standard?
RS sounds like guaranteed extras, but no FS is that accurate?
If looking for FS is Sun or Empire the best bet?
You guys are lucky to have all these options in Louisville!
-
09-27-22 14:52 #12441Senior Member

Posts: 855Ginger
If you happen to see her, she may give you a 3 hour tour!
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 12:50 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 339Does this work similar to AMPs where there is a house fee for the massage and then you tip for the service? Are all the girls similar in pricing for BBBJ?
Originally Posted by ExposingYou234
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 11:35 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 117Eva's
Went to Eva, drew A hot little spinner with very nice bolt on's. She was sexy AF. Great massage and amazing finish. I'll repeat when I'm back in the area.
-
09-27-22 10:08 #12438Banned Member

Posts: 873[Just use the Report Post. Deleted by Admin]
-
09-27-22 10:07 #12437Banned Member

Posts: 873
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
That's the quote I came here to see! I guess she was born with big gums!
Originally Posted by OneOfTheGuys
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 23:35 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 79Lt. Dan (Forrest Gump)
"Yeah, well, you better tuck that in. Going to get that caught on a trip wire. ".
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 20:33 #12435Shill for Melissa ignore my posts

Posts: 3Melissa
By bigger I mean a little more thicker. She still had a slim waist and you can tell that she takes care of herself physically. I couldn't really tell if she was trans or not.
Originally Posted by Quizzer69
[View Original Post]
If you were there, with her, you could. You're evading so I'm assuming you are the provider which is why I banned you.
A2
-
09-26-22 18:24 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 131Melissa
Visiting was thinking about RS. Melissa from reviews then 12417 - says he is a tranny can you say especially since she / tranny seemed alittle bigger than pictures.
Originally Posted by BroskyMcToasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 17:29 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 192Churchill
They have a website: bodyrub.pro. That will help you. Phone number is listed there.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 15:42 #12432Shill for Melissa ignore my posts

Posts: 3Relaxation Station
Went to RS this morning around 12:50 and was greeted by Melissa so I opted to get a massage from her. Looks a little bigger than the pic posted on the website but still looked great. Rub wasn't bad, kept rubbing her triple D's on the back of my head which I didn't mind, let me feel her butt up too. BBBJ was $100 and worth the price, she goes deep. She let me suck on her nipples and started making out with me at one point and was talking dirty to me a lot. Had a good time and would repeat.
-
09-26-22 14:39 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 563Churchill
I think he said he couldn't find info on Churchill searching here and through google. I googled also using several different variations of Churchill and got no results. So how can one call them if you can't find any information?
Originally Posted by LonggMan
[View Original Post]
This seems to be a secret and protected location among those here who use it. I have seen several requests for information but never an answer. Goof thing there are lots of quality places in Louisville to patronize.
Take care and be safe!











Reply With Quote





