Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17364

    JayJayBaby. WYP

    Met with Jamie, I think that's what she said her name was, yesterday. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jwYO8A3RqOp9gW.

    Communication was pretty good and she seemed like a truly nice girl who got comfortable very quickly, the rest of the meeting was not so good. She looks like she has some demons that have beat her down a bit, not fat but has a belly and is out of shape, teeth are jacked up, was not showered with hair definitely needing a good wash. Once we got to action, she gave an unenthusiastic BBBJ with no DT. I really didn't want to do mish with her so went to doggy and immediately smelled of ass. Should have left but stuck it out. I have to say again that I really found her very sweet and nice to talk with but the hygiene issue makes me say I will not visit again.

    Stay safe. LA.

  2. #17363

    Anyone have any feedback

    https://tryst.link/escort/avacarerra

    Visiting my area soon so just curious any there was any info? Thanks.

  3. #17362
    Quote Originally Posted by CarelessInside  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out this gloryhole in Dayton? Any reviews?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/582426079233
    Interested In reports on this too.

  4. #17361
    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find this girl's reviews but I can't remember her name. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/456411159265 Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.
    I got a couple BBJ and always seem to be rushed, but she did a nice job with.

    The BBJ.

  5. #17360

    Info

    Does anyone have any info on this one.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ef7ae77adf4440

  6. #17359
    You guys do realize that she used to walk East 3rd St. Almost religiously over the last two years? With that, you're overpaying and maybe contemplating BBing a streetwalker?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.

  7. #17358

    Little mama

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.
    I enjoyed a visit in her RV three months ago in Dayton nice bbj and full service cost 120 hhr.

    Nice time offered BB for another 20 like ad says.

    Be safe out there and enjoy.

  8. #17357

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.
    What was the damage for BBBJ? Cim? Been contemplating a visit due to ease of location just haven't pulled the trigger.

  9. #17356

    Sofia

    Well I decided to finally see the well talked about girl.

    First of all it took forever to setup thru Snapchat, but won't hold that against her, she's probably busy with you other mongers.

    The good? She's definitely real, great body. Okay performance.

    The bad? I don't get all the hype. Maybe it was just me but she was very mechanical and rushy, 2 big no nos for me.

    May repeat, as always YMMV.

  10. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal2115  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Dana you are referring to? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/743008949497.
    Yes that is her.

  11. #17354

    Dana

    Is this the Dana you are referring to? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/743008949497.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago and she was on Miller lane. LE was around as usual, I made one pass, said f. It, turned around and went for it. Glad I did, she is amazing. It was about 3 am.

  12. #17353

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.
    Yes, I've had a couple BBBJ from her too. Tiny little thing, likes her kitty rubbed while she's doing her thing.

  13. #17352
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this gem.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021
    Search for Layla- she has a few reviews.

  14. #17351

    Looking for spinner

    Trying to find a spinner or provider okay with BBCIM and or BBCIP. Any recommendations?

  15. #17350

    Re: name

    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find this girl's reviews but I can't remember her name. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/456411159265 Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape