Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17356

    Sofia

    Well I decided to finally see the well talked about girl.

    First of all it took forever to setup thru Snapchat, but won't hold that against her, she's probably busy with you other mongers.

    The good? She's definitely real, great body. Okay performance.

    The bad? I don't get all the hype. Maybe it was just me but she was very mechanical and rushy, 2 big no nos for me.

    May repeat, as always YMMV.

  2. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal2115  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Dana you are referring to? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/743008949497.
    Yes that is her.

  3. #17354

    Dana

    Is this the Dana you are referring to? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/743008949497.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago and she was on Miller lane. LE was around as usual, I made one pass, said f. It, turned around and went for it. Glad I did, she is amazing. It was about 3 am.

  4. #17353

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.
    Yes, I've had a couple BBBJ from her too. Tiny little thing, likes her kitty rubbed while she's doing her thing.

  5. #17352
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this gem.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021
    Search for Layla- she has a few reviews.

  6. #17351

    Looking for spinner

    Trying to find a spinner or provider okay with BBCIM and or BBCIP. Any recommendations?

  7. #17350

    Re: name

    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find this girl's reviews but I can't remember her name. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/456411159265 Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.

  8. #17349

    Name

    I'm trying to find this girl's reviews but I can't remember her name. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/456411159265 Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.

  9. #17348

    Gloryhole Dayton

    Anyone check out this gloryhole in Dayton? Any reviews?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/582426079233

  10. #17347

    Dayton Gloryhole

    Has anyone checked out this Dayton gloryhole? If so, what was it like?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/582426079233

  11. #17346

    Blossom

    Any feedback on this gem.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021

  12. #17345

    Sophia not responding

    So I'm not new on here, but had problems logging in, so I made a new account. I check it Regularly, And would like to Thank Everyone, that posts with good reports! My Concern is Sophia never has responded to me, on Snapchat or Text. Anyone else have that problem? And has anyone ever Dreamt of that Girl from Richmond, with no face Pics? I Can't Remember her name, but seems suspect. Thankyou in advance!

  13. #17344

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her? I've heard she's on Miller Lane, the place I never go.

    HD.
    I saw her a week ago and she was on Miller lane. LE was around as usual, I made one pass, said f. It, turned around and went for it. Glad I did, she is amazing. It was about 3 am.

  14. #17343

    Dana

    Where did you see her? I've heard she's on Miller Lane, the place I never go.

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcloser6  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a dream with her. An. Oral adventure with explosive results as always.

    A real sweetheart and patient with us old folks.

    Highly recommend.

  15. #17342

    Adult fun

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews? Looks like on sumo she's been around for a few years as Baby and Vennessa, but I haven't found anything in the forum yet.
    Here you go.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...305&viewfull=1#post6098305.

    Post #17033 if link doesn't work

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape