Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 13805
-
09-29-22 03:12 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 128Don't want to get into anything, but the girl that is being mentioned isn't at HKPD.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 12:04 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 584Guys her name is in the title of the post. Her name is Seven.
Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 08:16 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 211What was her name? I keep hearing about these Korean spas. What other spots are popping like exercise spa?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 01:18 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 584Her name is Seven, like the number 7.
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 00:47 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 168Might just pull the trigger. What's her name?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 22:02 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 584She at HKPD which was raided twice recently (or mysteriously closed for two days, either or) and one monger got towed from there.
Originally Posted by CheeseFries
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 20:10 #8144Regular Member

Posts: 1Just sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 19:07 #8143Senior Member

Posts: 584D-Cup K-Girl Seven at Exercise Spa
Just came back from a great session seeing a new hot Korean girl at Exercise Spa. So I went to one of my favorite K-girl spas. She has a nice American style body not like a super thin girl that Asian guys like, she has the body American guys like. Nice D cup boobs and a decent booty too. Our session was upper tier in terms of service and unrushed (unlike those push you out the door apts). I cycled thru a few positions without any complaints and finally finished in missionary. Because only 24 minutes had passed she finished the time with a massage. Was a great value for a Kgirl session at 140 plus massage door fee, which is less than is demanded at spots near Chinatown.
Korean girls do it better.
-
09-27-22 18:22 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 1713Young innocent looking petite Thai girl alert
Another Thai girl is here. Just arrived last night. This one is the youngest one. Got 5 pics to share. What I mean by innocent lookong is because two of the pics are her selfies in a school girl uniform lol. You can judge for yourself if she is innocent looking or not. Petite too if that is your thing. You know the drill by now.
-
09-27-22 17:07 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 584Red Lantern is clearly hot AF and was all over the media as being under investigation.
Originally Posted by InstantMagic
[View Original Post]
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/chicago/...cking-victims/
I would think the reason they deleted their page is the same as why we haven't heard from their promoter in a while.
-
09-27-22 13:40 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 61Red Lantern Page
Anyone else notice that the usually very busy and very promising Red Lantern's insta page is suddenly, inexplicably gone? It leaves me wondering about two scenarios -.
The girls they routinely post as being there are way too good to be true and it was an LE operation all along.
OR.
Their extremely overt posting drew so much attention with the high-end and accessible girls that they got shut down.
I can't find anything in the media about it. Anyone have any information?
-
09-27-22 10:52 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 143Mayli- Dfk?
Does Mayli allow DFK?
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 09:39 #8138Regular Member

Posts: 1Can I get Mayli's Advertisement info? I think I know which Daisy you're talking about but I've never heard of Mayli.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 20:28 #8137Banned Member

Posts: 7S Blue Island 160X Block
Normally do my Monday HAO Spa W Van Buren Visit today I was direct across town to 160X Block Area of S Blue Island.
Was expecting to see Angel but it wasn't her a women in mid 30's answered the Door looked like YuYu from the old Relax Spa near Chinatown (now closed).
Had a wonderful time for $100 covered FS.
Place is Open 24 hours, the woman mumbled her name but she said 2 girls always offered.
Just text the Angel HAO Spa Number to set up.
Asked for $$ if I could take cover off and her price was extensive, so I kept the Helmet & covered.
-
09-26-22 16:08 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 422That is odd for sure. I can say that I have been to this location and nothing like that happened to me. While not the best, I did get the standard weak massage and covered full service with an actual woman. I am sure it was the same nerdy look tiny woman. She is a bit shy but was pleasant. I would go back due to the proximity to one of my work locations.
Originally Posted by SoiDawg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






