The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10976
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    As several have mentioned, and many many more will concur, Eden is a beautiful lady with a great body. (and despite your skepticism, yes those pics are her). She was my first 11 years ago while at YGND and is still one of my ATF's.

    You've got ten posts in so it's time for you to go see someone and report back. Looks seem to be important to you regardless of service (I don't get that part). All the Vixen pics are accurate, blurred or not, they're accurate. There's a recent well written review of Sasha that should help with your decision, and another of Eden which includes a lot of great information about your session in general that you won't find in a lot of reviews. Personally, I don't think it's necessary to include a list of graphic derails like in a letter to Penthouse Forum, or a review by our old friend, Recap, but that's just me.

    Anangelstouch has some great ones as well. Reanne is one of the best, Erin is another. Both good looking with excellent performance. The level of service is top tier with all these ladies.

    If you visit one, be a gentleman and be respectful. You hear YMMV a lot. Some don't like the term because they feel like everybody should get the same thing. Believe me, the quality of your session has as much to do with you, as with her.
    Well said Ritewing. You are spot on with every thing you said. Eden was my first when I dipped my toes into this business many years ago and I too still see her today.

  2. #10975

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    But how is she in the looks dept? Because she obviously is not going to look like any of those pics in the ad.
    As several have mentioned, and many many more will concur, Eden is a beautiful lady with a great body. (and despite your skepticism, yes those pics are her). She was my first 11 years ago while at YGND and is still one of my ATF's.

    You've got ten posts in so it's time for you to go see someone and report back. Looks seem to be important to you regardless of service (I don't get that part). All the Vixen pics are accurate, blurred or not, they're accurate. There's a recent well written review of Sasha that should help with your decision, and another of Eden which includes a lot of great information about your session in general that you won't find in a lot of reviews. Personally, I don't think it's necessary to include a list of graphic derails like in a letter to Penthouse Forum, or a review by our old friend, Recap, but that's just me.

    Anangelstouch has some great ones as well. Reanne is one of the best, Erin is another. Both good looking with excellent performance. The level of service is top tier with all these ladies.

    If you visit one, be a gentleman and be respectful. You hear YMMV a lot. Some don't like the term because they feel like everybody should get the same thing. Believe me, the quality of your session has as much to do with you, as with her.

  3. #10974
    Quote Originally Posted by YourMomLikedIt  [View Original Post]
    Aphrodite813 On Tryst.

    Does anybody have any experience with her? She's a bigger women gal and she looks sexy as hell!

    Any information would be very appreciated.
    Several reviews on this forum. Use the advanced search tab top right corner of this page. Another senior member said he did a 1/4 in her Van.

  4. #10973

    Aphrodite813 On Tryst

    Aphrodite813 On Tryst.

    Does anybody have any experience with her? She's a bigger women gal and she looks sexy as hell!

    Any information would be very appreciated.

  5. #10972

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    But how is she in the looks dept? Because she obviously is not going to look like any of those pics in the ad.
    Here is her Tryst ad with all pics that are actually her. Honestly, I don't think these even do her justice. She's in her 40's and has a great body and is very attractive overall. I've seen her several times and can promise you that you won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/edenstloriginalangel

  6. #10971
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the Google machine is hard.

    In all seriousness, do the $200 upgraded half hour session or the $300 hour. I can promise you won't regret it. The massage can be a bit robotic, but everything else is phenomenal.
    But how is she in the looks dept? Because she obviously is not going to look like any of those pics in the ad.

  7. #10970

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Really wasn't that hard. She posts every day.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/40d607...4-be73d5e92cf3
    Eden advertises everywhere, agreed.

    I saw her weeks ago. She is absolutely pure class. She is accommodating, Polite, and well spoken. She is 45ish. She smells nice and is extremely professional but personable. She is, in my opinion, what every "provider" should strive to be. She is also responsive and organized. She has worked with other groups in past and is of course now independent. She provides an upscale experience from a massage to other items. She may not be for everyone because she's older. With that age comes experience. I would describe her as warm but elegant. She's my fav thus far in St. Louis area. In my opinion she should, or could, charge FAR higher rates for how amazing she is. She truly is a gold standard in my mind. Others have stated this. I'm just late in this regard.

    Everything from communication to warmth, to a very clean environment. Her massages are excellent as well. I'm not really telling anyone around here anything new. Rates start at 200 half hour but I'd suggest booking longer than a half hour and tipping for the great environment and service. I've only seen her once but it was truly an outstanding experience. Your first visit without verification can only be an hour. I also had to wait until she had availability because I wasn't verified. (See her numerous ads).

    I suggest strongly arriving not one minute early and preparing to leave 10 minutes prior to your session ending. Allow yourself time for parking on street as well. It's free to park but can be crowded in area.

    I arrived one minute late into lobby area which was perfect. I exited 10 minutes before end time as she prefers to change linens and perhaps shower herself. She was amazingly clean. I keep going back to her elegance. And I suspect she'd laugh at that word. Let's simply say she's classy. Firm enough to run a great business but warm enough to where it doesn't feel like a "business. " I was truly impressed and next time I return to St. Louis area, I'll book with her.

    You must get verified first or book same day for your first appointment. And no longer than an hour your first booking. Her rates are well published and I won't share them here other than to say things start at 200 $ for half hour, I believe. I booked an hour but left a bit early out of respect for her business. This was my choice and I think she appreciated this but didn't say so.

    What I like about Eden is she's graceful in her manners. She's also gorgeous (my taste) but she's truly special as a provider. I've seen Jenny, Asian Megan, and a vixen and I prefer Eden (Asian Megan is amazing too FYI—Megan exudes pure class as does Eden). Eden takes care of herself physically. I didn't sense she smokes but can't say for sure. I smelled no cigarettes and her environment is pristine. I'm shocked she doesn't charge higher rates but what do I know. I'm just a guy here. That's my report. Saw her several weeks ago for one hour.

  8. #10969

    Kari / Summer in Brentwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Is FS available?
    FS hasn't been an option with her for quite a while. My understanding is that she's solely massage and handshake these days. But. If you're looking for an attractive MILF for these services, the price is certainly right.

  9. #10968

    Eden

    Sometimes the Google machine is hard.

    In all seriousness, do the $200 upgraded half hour session or the $300 hour. I can promise you won't regret it. The massage can be a bit robotic, but everything else is phenomenal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Really wasn't that hard. She posts every day.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/40d607...4-be73d5e92cf3

  10. #10967

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Who is Eden? Can you please provide a link?
    Really wasn't that hard. She posts every day.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/40d607...4-be73d5e92cf3

  11. #10966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Kari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I got the phone number wrong for Kari in Brentwood. This is the correct number for Kari. Sorry for the misinformation.

    314 941 4127.
    Is FS available?

  12. #10965

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    A few other sites there also, I was just looking at it last Monday, shaking my head.
    She's leaving town today.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8

  13. #10964
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Even though I travel here on a regular basis, I think I'm about done with the escrowsy in this town. It is so much better in other areas. I may just start heading up to Chicago even at my own cost because my favorite of all time is up there. And for $500 I get amazing service with a beautiful woman that includes Greek. She doesn't smell bad, in fact she smells and tastes amazing, no pimp, no skeezy hotel, the more I think about the more I think I should just save my money and go up there. Good luck guys. I think I'm checking out of STL.
    Yup. I have mostly moved onto Seeking. Yeah it costed me $80 to sign up with the promo code, but I've found 4 or 5 girls already who are real and cute (albeit a couple fakes, like you'd see on LC as well) and some can usually be talked down to below $300, and the ones I've talked to aren't real "pros" yet so they don't have a time limit. They are more down for a "hangout" where you end up banging LOL. One girl I saw last week was $275 and we hung for about 4 hours. Ate some food, watched some netflix for a while, cuddled and then got to the good stuff.

    I'm so over LC and the b. S it has.

  14. #10963

    Just about done with StL

    Even though I travel here on a regular basis, I think I'm about done with the escrowsy in this town. It is so much better in other areas. I may just start heading up to Chicago even at my own cost because my favorite of all time is up there. And for $500 I get amazing service with a beautiful woman that includes Greek. She doesn't smell bad, in fact she smells and tastes amazing, no pimp, no skeezy hotel, the more I think about the more I think I should just save my money and go up there. Good luck guys. I think I'm checking out of STL.

  15. #10962

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    On LC? Can't find an active post. Searched up keywords & #. Nothin.
    A few other sites there also, I was just looking at it last Monday, shaking my head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape