Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 17688
-
09-27-22 10:23 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 337Eden
Sometimes the Google machine is hard.
In all seriousness, do the $200 upgraded half hour session or the $300 hour. I can promise you won't regret it. The massage can be a bit robotic, but everything else is phenomenal.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 09:47 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 1744Eden
Really wasn't that hard. She posts every day.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/40d607...4-be73d5e92cf3
-
09-27-22 09:19 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 213Kari
Is FS available?
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 06:45 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 687Brianna
She's leaving town today.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8
-
09-26-22 20:45 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 418Yup. I have mostly moved onto Seeking. Yeah it costed me $80 to sign up with the promo code, but I've found 4 or 5 girls already who are real and cute (albeit a couple fakes, like you'd see on LC as well) and some can usually be talked down to below $300, and the ones I've talked to aren't real "pros" yet so they don't have a time limit. They are more down for a "hangout" where you end up banging LOL. One girl I saw last week was $275 and we hung for about 4 hours. Ate some food, watched some netflix for a while, cuddled and then got to the good stuff.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
I'm so over LC and the b. S it has.
-
09-26-22 20:11 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 166Just about done with StL
Even though I travel here on a regular basis, I think I'm about done with the escrowsy in this town. It is so much better in other areas. I may just start heading up to Chicago even at my own cost because my favorite of all time is up there. And for $500 I get amazing service with a beautiful woman that includes Greek. She doesn't smell bad, in fact she smells and tastes amazing, no pimp, no skeezy hotel, the more I think about the more I think I should just save my money and go up there. Good luck guys. I think I'm checking out of STL.
-
09-26-22 20:08 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 489Brianna
A few other sites there also, I was just looking at it last Monday, shaking my head.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:44 #10961Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Bad odor to.
Originally Posted by PharmD00
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:41 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 105I saw Piper over a year ago. She was no way near as slim as the pics suggest. Attitude was fine but session for somewhat rushed. She let me video the session which ended in CIM. HH session was only $150. I never saw her again because I was not impressed. So unless she has changed dramatically I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
I still have the video if anyone doesn't believe me.
PharmD00.
-
09-26-22 18:38 #10959Regular Member

Posts: 21Who is Eden? Can you please provide a link?
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 18:29 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 321Brianna?
On LC? Can't find an active post. Searched up keywords & #. Nothin.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 18:22 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 321Briana
Thanks for the guidance, however I didn't see any review around the post # 10153 mentioned. Possible flipflop of #'s?
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
10153 notes:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5973198
Which "Lily" is this?
There is a Lily on P411 out of Ofallon, then obviously there is a Lily from St. Charles who was also on SA.
http://lillyslilsecret.cuties-sites.com/profile/
-
09-26-22 12:19 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 27Best head game stl
Please post up you're recommendation for the best head in this city. Bottomless is the goal.
-
09-26-22 10:40 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 337Kay
Has anybody seen this one? Tons of posts over the last couple months on all of what I'd call the lower end / free boards. Lots of different pictures that are all obviously the same girl and a few different numbers. Maybe just burners. No reviews and does look TGTBT, but I love tight young spinners and reverse searches on both her pictures and all numbers don't find anything suspicious.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/93384341
-
09-26-22 00:41 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 105Well.
Maybe legit. But $260 for a 30 minute rub and HJ? You can get a 30 minute f / s session from Eden. Do as you wish but no way as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




