Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12401

    Best Over All Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what spot gives the best massage in addition to CBJ / BBBJ or FS? Am a frequent visitor of empire but the massage there is pretty mediocre. Looking for a really great massage in addition to some other services.
    I was at RS the other day and had Melissa. She gave the best massage and BBBJ afterwards.

  2. #12400

    DiDi at Sun's

    Just an alert. New girl DiDi is arriving at Sun's tomorrow and will be working Saturday. She was here back around the March / April time-frame. Some of you might remember her. I loved her and will be at the front of the line. She's very pretty, slender, sexy and sweet. I think there's going to be a crowd. Sugar is also still there. Two beauties to choose from at Sun's now.

  3. #12399

    A very good breeze this morning

    I usually play in the SB game these days, so I don't post very often. Passing thru I had some time to kill early in the day. My back was hurting from all the driving and decided to take a trip to the Island based on some previous post's here. Cool breezes for certain. Back felt perfect afterwards 😎.

  4. #12398

    Best Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what spot gives the best massage in addition to CBJ / BBBJ or FS? Am a frequent visitor of empire but the massage there is pretty mediocre. Looking for a really great massage in addition to some other services.
    So far the best Massage I've had was at Dandy Spa on Poplar Lvl. I don't remember her name but she looked mid 40's, No FS but She massage very nicely for every minute paid for.

  5. #12397

    Key Spa Frankfort

    Thanks for the intel on the various spas. I have enjoyed several AMPs in Louisville area since reading this forum. I had a fantastic time at Sun and at Eva.

    One of my favorites over this way is Key Spa in Frankfort rt 127 north. About 45 minutes East of Lou on I-64. Not super busy and the gals Lily and Jenny, super nice. Lily will do extras. The 4 hand can get interesting as well. Enjoy.

  6. #12396

    Best overall massage

    Does anyone know what spot gives the best massage in addition to CBJ / BBBJ or FS? Am a frequent visitor of empire but the massage there is pretty mediocre. Looking for a really great massage in addition to some other services.

  7. #12395

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrr8176  [View Original Post]
    I think the question might have been about Gabby.
    Gabby can hole her own if she decides to return, called she not there.

  8. #12394
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that Meagan is a rub release only.
    I think the question might have been about Gabby.

  9. #12393

    Meagan

    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that Meagan is a rub release only.
    There have been lots of reviews of this lady and they all say the same, "standard only". Can't imagine that it will ever change.

  10. #12392

    Meagan

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf3  [View Original Post]
    Megan's site says 4 hand massage is available with Gabby. Anyone try this yet? I'd like some details if on how the experience was. Thanks, LW3.
    Pretty sure that Meagan is a rub release only.

  11. #12391

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I will never mention their names or when it happened, but you can't say it never happens.
    Money and a clean ass talks, right? LOL.

  12. #12390
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I would bet she not there anymore either, what do ya think.
    I will never mention their names or when it happened, but you can't say it never happens.

  13. #12389

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I've had FS at Eva. It may not be the norm, but it can be had.
    I would bet she not there anymore either, what do ya think.

  14. #12388

    Ginger at Oasis

    Does anyone know if Ginger is back yet?

  15. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Where on here did you ever get the idea that FS was on the menu at Eva or Island breeze? I've said this numerous times if that's what your looking for go over the bridge. You will get a hard No at these two places.
    I've had FS at Eva. It may not be the norm, but it can be had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape