Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 1611 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15382

    Lesley

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I guess there's a new girl named Lesley at the house by Morgan state. Good to know since the only one I've been seeing advertised for a while now is Jasira. This one is so cute its almost TGTBT. I've never seen her before. Has anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93460211#.
    Here's a link to her old ad if you want to know the track record.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4435273463

    If for some reason you can find her go to listcrawler reviewed popular scroll down to the 39th ad and its there as well. Also she post on them as well. She's been around just took a break.

  2. #15381

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I guess there's a new girl named Lesley at the house by Morgan state. Good to know since the only one I've been seeing advertised for a while now is Jasira. This one is so cute its almost TGTBT. I've never seen her before. Has anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93460211#.
    She's not new, been around quite a while. Search & you'll find seen her a few times pre COVID but not lately. Would recommend then, don't know about now.

  3. #15380
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I guess there's a new girl named Lesley at the house by Morgan state. Good to know since the only one I've been seeing advertised for a while now is Jasira. This one is so cute its almost TGTBT. I've never seen her before. Has anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93460211#.
    She's a spud. Dated her years ago. Forgettable. And she does the rule thing. Fuck all that.

  4. #15379

    She was a one and done for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She's been working out of that house off and on for about 10 years now. Either old pics or she just got out of rehab or jail. She was looking bad a few months ago. Skinny and always wearing stockings. Sign of shooting up. I dated her years ago in that house, nothing special. Good personality though. Loose kitty, bbj I think, cfs.
    She was usually in the White Marsh / Middle River area for months and months. I saw her about a year ago. She has a cool personality, but was nothing really special. Just kinda a mehhh experience. I kinda expected more from her past reviews. Plus, her pics are a tad bit deceiving IMHO. She's kinda a "plain Jane" in person.

  5. #15378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She's been working out of that house off and on for about 10 years now. Either old pics or she just got out of rehab or jail. She was looking bad a few months ago. Skinny and always wearing stockings. Sign of shooting up. I dated her years ago in that house, nothing special. Good personality though. Loose kitty, bbj I think, cfs.
    I've tried to meet up with her a couple of times when she was in White Marsh. Both times we were communicating until I sent a message that I was five min from The Colony. Both times she ghosted at that point.

  6. #15377

    Trinity DFW

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    I read the reviews, combed through everything I could shot my shot and bam. I contact Trinity a week ago on a Saturday I believe. She was out my driving range because I didn't want to drive far honestly. She told me she would be back in Baltimore next weekend. I said cool ill wait a week to see you. Talked about what I wanted I was going for 1 hr for 2. A week late comes on Saturday I hit her phone. Nothing. She hits me about an hour later saying she out with family she'll be done at 3. I called bs probably got booked and that's when she was free again. 3 comes around I hit her up. She gives me the same excuse she with her family then I got quiet. I said alright fuck it. Hit her up the next day she responds back quickly all the way up to the part to where I wanted to go visit her.

    Now me honestly I was busy this week anyway that's why I waited. Second I don't know if she's a user or drinking but obviously something. Maybe I caught her on a bad weekend? But from my experience they're is a whole lot better than wasting time on her. Great responder but won't see you.
    I believe she does have a kid. So her not being available due to family is not to farfetched.

  7. #15376

    Lolabunni

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2828928

    First time reviewing someone. Definitely check out Lola she's very good no rush and will give you a good time. She's in Annapolis but if you pay for her Lyft she'll come to you.

  8. #15375

    Lesley

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I guess there's a new girl named Lesley at the house by Morgan state. Good to know since the only one I've been seeing advertised for a while now is Jasira. This one is so cute its almost TGTBT. I've never seen her before. Has anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93460211#.
    She's been working out of that house off and on for about 10 years now. Either old pics or she just got out of rehab or jail. She was looking bad a few months ago. Skinny and always wearing stockings. Sign of shooting up. I dated her years ago in that house, nothing special. Good personality though. Loose kitty, bbj I think, cfs.

  9. #15374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    I read the reviews, combed through everything I could shot my shot and bam. I contact Trinity a week ago on a Saturday I believe. She was out my driving range because I didn't want to drive far honestly. She told me she would be back in Baltimore next weekend. I said cool ill wait a week to see you. Talked about what I wanted I was going for 1 hr for 2. A week late comes on Saturday I hit her phone. Nothing. She hits me about an hour later saying she out with family she'll be done at 3. I called bs probably got booked and that's when she was free again. 3 comes around I hit her up. She gives me the same excuse she with her family then I got quiet. I said alright fuck it. Hit her up the next day she responds back quickly all the way up to the part to where I wanted to go visit her.

    Now me honestly I was busy this week anyway that's why I waited. Second I don't know if she's a user or drinking but obviously something. Maybe I caught her on a bad weekend? But from my experience they're is a whole lot better than wasting time on her. Great responder but won't see you.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/376928471238
    Although she offers a half hour rate. 150 for 30 Minutes / 300 for 1 Hour.

    Why not check out the amazing Brazilians in town. It's overflowing with talent in this area.

  10. #15373

    Do a Perfunctory Search Beforehand

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I guess there's a new girl named Lesley at the house by Morgan state. Good to know since the only one I've been seeing advertised for a while now is Jasira. This one is so cute its almost TGTBT. I've never seen her before. Has anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93460211#.
    She's been reviewed several times. Do a thread search for her and they'll come up.

  11. #15372

    Lesley

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I guess there's a new girl named Lesley at the house by Morgan state. Good to know since the only one I've been seeing advertised for a while now is Jasira. This one is so cute its almost TGTBT. I've never seen her before. Has anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93460211#.
    I wondered if she was "on vacation". She hasn't posted an ad since like April. Thanks for the heads up!

    Dobson.

  12. #15371

    Lesley

    I guess there's a new girl named Lesley at the house by Morgan state. Good to know since the only one I've been seeing advertised for a while now is Jasira. This one is so cute its almost TGTBT. I've never seen her before. Has anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93460211#.

  13. #15370

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    She mainly works out of Chantilly but comes up ever few months. She was advertising about 3 months ago but haven't seen anything since. She's real hard to get ahold of but is a great girl, I was just thinking about her yesterday.
    Haven't visited her in a few years. Does she still look like current pic's?

  14. #15369

    Trinity DFW

    I read the reviews, combed through everything I could shot my shot and bam. I contact Trinity a week ago on a Saturday I believe. She was out my driving range because I didn't want to drive far honestly. She told me she would be back in Baltimore next weekend. I said cool ill wait a week to see you. Talked about what I wanted I was going for 1 hr for 2. A week late comes on Saturday I hit her phone. Nothing. She hits me about an hour later saying she out with family she'll be done at 3. I called bs probably got booked and that's when she was free again. 3 comes around I hit her up. She gives me the same excuse she with her family then I got quiet. I said alright fuck it. Hit her up the next day she responds back quickly all the way up to the part to where I wanted to go visit her.

    Now me honestly I was busy this week anyway that's why I waited. Second I don't know if she's a user or drinking but obviously something. Maybe I caught her on a bad weekend? But from my experience they're is a whole lot better than wasting time on her. Great responder but won't see you.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/376928471238

  15. #15368

    P

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She is discussed a lot in this forum. Search for Peaches. She is legit but her price range is at higher end. This pic requirement is something new. She never asked for a pic in the past and I don't remember any monger mentioning about the same in his review.
    I think it's just her strange way of finding out what race you are. And nobody thinks more highly of Peaches than Peaches does LOL. Aka Gloria.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape