Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 25038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17898

    Sexy classy sweet

    Has anyone seen her? She looks almost TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/179687841887

  2. #17897

    Bella

    That's too bad. My experience was a little better. No knock on the door. I got to finish what we started and leave in a leisurely fashion (gave her a kiss on the cheek as she walked me out). Earlier I had picked her up and helped her with an errand before we went to her hotel room for the date. Often I wonder if it's a pimp or just a jealous boyfriend who doesn't want anyone else to get too close to his girlfriend or just a partner in crime too impatient to get his fix. For this reason, I wonder if it's better to let the girl hand the money over to the partner in crime so that she's no longer in a rush to finish the date and get the fix (the fix is already in the process of being arranged since the money was handed over). But now you've lost any leverage you had. Welcome to the hobby, where the definition of a good time is always being reinvented!

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    Did my research and thought she was just ditzy with time management. Made an appointment to visit for a hh and she made me wait 20 minutes in the lot which I kinda expected, reading past reviews. Long story short, she gave me a BBBJ while being visibly nervous the entire time I'm there. Keep in mind I'm being friendly the entire time, making eye contact trying to break the ice, I know I'm not goofy looking and I don't have a hard time breaking the ice usually. And she just has a look of pure guilt the entire time and I'm completely aware I'm probably going to get fucked over. She finished the job and says she's going to the bathroom and immediately I'm like "WTF" then right on cue the pimp knocks on the door and says time's done. I put my foot down and say yo like I came for a hh FS and all I got was a 5 minute BBBJ (which was pretty fire, if you somehow manage to look past the whole pimp thing) so I asked if I could leave 100 instead of 175 and dip cause I didn't get what I paid for. He tries to tell me some bs story about how the timer was past a half hour when I was there for exactly 15 minutes, 5 of which was the BBBJ. Anywho, I managed to make them feel bad and they gave me back 40 which was pathetic on their end LOL but I took that shit and bought myself a nice dinner as a consolation gift to myself for putting my foot down.

    It's a damn shame cause she was a pretty hot MILF as far as standards go around this area.

    I'd love to write more but I'm trying to move past this shitty experience. Thanks for reading.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/781957688462

  3. #17896

    Bella (tried the rest now try the best blonde) pimp problem report

    Did my research and thought she was just ditzy with time management. Made an appointment to visit for a hh and she made me wait 20 minutes in the lot which I kinda expected, reading past reviews. Long story short, she gave me a BBBJ while being visibly nervous the entire time I'm there. Keep in mind I'm being friendly the entire time, making eye contact trying to break the ice, I know I'm not goofy looking and I don't have a hard time breaking the ice usually. And she just has a look of pure guilt the entire time and I'm completely aware I'm probably going to get fucked over. She finished the job and says she's going to the bathroom and immediately I'm like "WTF" then right on cue the pimp knocks on the door and says time's done. I put my foot down and say yo like I came for a hh FS and all I got was a 5 minute BBBJ (which was pretty fire, if you somehow manage to look past the whole pimp thing) so I asked if I could leave 100 instead of 175 and dip cause I didn't get what I paid for. He tries to tell me some bs story about how the timer was past a half hour when I was there for exactly 15 minutes, 5 of which was the BBBJ. Anywho, I managed to make them feel bad and they gave me back 40 which was pathetic on their end LOL but I took that shit and bought myself a nice dinner as a consolation gift to myself for putting my foot down.

    It's a damn shame cause she was a pretty hot MILF as far as standards go around this area.

    I'd love to write more but I'm trying to move past this shitty experience. Thanks for reading.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/781957688462

  4. #17895
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "bathromless" Ashley recently? I haven't seen her since she moved to no smithfield. Was wondering if her location has easy parking for truck with 12 ft trailer. May try to see her on way up north with bikes.
    I saw her last month and she was back in the bathroomless location. I can confirm KOFs statement that she has lost a lot of weight and looks different than she did last year, so keep that in mind if you want to see her. Still had a great time with her though.

  5. #17894

    Michelle

    Any intel on Michelle? Are there reviews I may have missed? Thanks.

    B are you and ETTE Party 24/7 B E A you T why & 23 years old.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/184278765390

  6. #17893

    Nasty!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Now I know what a pussy would like if Pisco painted one. That is a top 5 of nasty pussy ass combinations I have ever seen.
    Thank you, sir! I assume you mean Picasso, though? If so I consider that a compliment!

    But just WHAT is it that makes you think its NASTY? I'm REALLY curious, Mr Brown! Is it the pussy itself, the woman its attached to, or the photographic presentation? Or, a combination of the above? Or, perhaps, you meant "nasty", in a GOOD way? Like "porn-star-nasty" ? Or something else? I'm REALLY curious!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s-l400.jpg‎  

  7. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    My most recent public pictures of her are in my posts 40 thru 44, from when I inseminated her earlier this summer, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...304&viewfull=1#post6050304.

    But the standing, full frontal views look VERY different than her ads, now. I am not putting those full-face pictures out in public, however. Cuntributing seniors who have my email address can write me for those. She's lost a LOT of weight and facially, now looks VERY different.

    Also, I dont know anything about the other locations, but when I cum-pumped her last, she was indeed in that bathroomless basement. There was a driveway, but I always used street parking there, and I don't think there would be a problem parking a trailer for an hour or so, on that infrequently travelled street.
    Now I know what a pussy would like if Pisco painted one. That is a top 5 of nasty pussy ass combinations I have ever seen.

  8. #17891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing Madison yet. She's been posting and updated her pics weekly which is a good thing. I also noticed she always have her hands on her belly as if she's hiding baby stretch marks and stuff. She is no GFE and have * So have anyone seeing her and knows if she's even worth a qv.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/852625337907
    So no one seeing Madison?

  9. #17890

    Bathroomless

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "bathromless" Ashley recently? I haven't seen her since she moved to no smithfield. Was wondering if her location has easy parking for truck with 12 ft trailer. May try to see her on way up north with bikes.
    My most recent public pictures of her are in my posts 40 thru 44, from when I inseminated her earlier this summer, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...304&viewfull=1#post6050304.

    But the standing, full frontal views look VERY different than her ads, now. I am not putting those full-face pictures out in public, however. Cuntributing seniors who have my email address can write me for those. She's lost a LOT of weight and facially, now looks VERY different.

    Also, I dont know anything about the other locations, but when I cum-pumped her last, she was indeed in that bathroomless basement. There was a driveway, but I always used street parking there, and I don't think there would be a problem parking a trailer for an hour or so, on that infrequently travelled street.

  10. #17889

    Ashley??

    Anyone seen "bathromless" Ashley recently? I haven't seen her since she moved to no smithfield. Was wondering if her location has easy parking for truck with 12 ft trailer. May try to see her on way up north with bikes.

  11. #17888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kit kat

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's real. What else you want to know. I did car date with her once and she was very pleasant. BBBJ and cover full service.

  12. #17887

  13. #17886

    Katy / Candii of the dive bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zjg77  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if I followed this right but assuming Katy is the girl in the link there I saw her as Savannah years ago. She didn't rob me but her place was occupied as she had room mates which was sketch and also it was the middle of summer and her room didn't have AC, and was top floor. It was hot as Hell and that alone wouldn't be a never again type of deal breaker for me, cause that situation can change or just is better in a different season, but the whole setup was sketchy as well and the service was not great either so I've never tried again.
    My pictures of Katy from when I raw-dogged her a few years ago, when she went by Candii, are in my post 6121, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...506&viewfull=1#post4148506.

    To summarize: She was a decent GFE BBFS lay. But that dive bar incall is, by my lights, FUCKING DANGEROUS. (Pun was accidental, LOL!) But I would never see anyone at that incall again. Also, she has a long rap sheet in the premium background check, with a history of unsavory shit I prefer to avoid, because I value my own safety. This is one bareback girl, and one incall, of many, I would never go to again, to be sure.

    Enough said.

  14. #17885

    Savannah (or w / e she goes by now)

    I'm not sure if I followed this right but assuming Katy is the girl in the link there I saw her as Savannah years ago. She didn't rob me but her place was occupied as she had room mates which was sketch and also it was the middle of summer and her room didn't have AC, and was top floor. It was hot as Hell and that alone wouldn't be a never again type of deal breaker for me, cause that situation can change or just is better in a different season, but the whole setup was sketchy as well and the service was not great either so I've never tried again.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I was thinking of see Katy, but it might best to skip.

  15. #17884

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?
    Mandy never stopped working. She has enough regulars. I usually see her myself every couple of months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape