Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 17689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10969

    Kari / Summer in Brentwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Is FS available?
    FS hasn't been an option with her for quite a while. My understanding is that she's solely massage and handshake these days. But. If you're looking for an attractive MILF for these services, the price is certainly right.

  2. #10968

    Eden

    Sometimes the Google machine is hard.

    In all seriousness, do the $200 upgraded half hour session or the $300 hour. I can promise you won't regret it. The massage can be a bit robotic, but everything else is phenomenal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Really wasn't that hard. She posts every day.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/40d607...4-be73d5e92cf3

  3. #10967

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Who is Eden? Can you please provide a link?
    Really wasn't that hard. She posts every day.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/40d607...4-be73d5e92cf3

  4. #10966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Kari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I got the phone number wrong for Kari in Brentwood. This is the correct number for Kari. Sorry for the misinformation.

    314 941 4127.
    Is FS available?

  5. #10965

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    A few other sites there also, I was just looking at it last Monday, shaking my head.
    She's leaving town today.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8

  6. #10964
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Even though I travel here on a regular basis, I think I'm about done with the escrowsy in this town. It is so much better in other areas. I may just start heading up to Chicago even at my own cost because my favorite of all time is up there. And for $500 I get amazing service with a beautiful woman that includes Greek. She doesn't smell bad, in fact she smells and tastes amazing, no pimp, no skeezy hotel, the more I think about the more I think I should just save my money and go up there. Good luck guys. I think I'm checking out of STL.
    Yup. I have mostly moved onto Seeking. Yeah it costed me $80 to sign up with the promo code, but I've found 4 or 5 girls already who are real and cute (albeit a couple fakes, like you'd see on LC as well) and some can usually be talked down to below $300, and the ones I've talked to aren't real "pros" yet so they don't have a time limit. They are more down for a "hangout" where you end up banging LOL. One girl I saw last week was $275 and we hung for about 4 hours. Ate some food, watched some netflix for a while, cuddled and then got to the good stuff.

    I'm so over LC and the b. S it has.

  7. #10963

    Just about done with StL

    Even though I travel here on a regular basis, I think I'm about done with the escrowsy in this town. It is so much better in other areas. I may just start heading up to Chicago even at my own cost because my favorite of all time is up there. And for $500 I get amazing service with a beautiful woman that includes Greek. She doesn't smell bad, in fact she smells and tastes amazing, no pimp, no skeezy hotel, the more I think about the more I think I should just save my money and go up there. Good luck guys. I think I'm checking out of STL.

  8. #10962

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    On LC? Can't find an active post. Searched up keywords & #. Nothin.
    A few other sites there also, I was just looking at it last Monday, shaking my head.

  9. #10961
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmD00  [View Original Post]
    I saw Piper over a year ago. She was no way near as slim as the pics suggest. Attitude was fine but session for somewhat rushed. She let me video the session which ended in CIM. HH session was only $150. I never saw her again because I was not impressed. So unless she has changed dramatically I would not repeat and no way would I pay her current rate.

    I still have the video if anyone doesn't believe me.

    PharmD00.
    Bad odor to.

  10. #10960
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Sour Grapes?
    I saw Piper over a year ago. She was no way near as slim as the pics suggest. Attitude was fine but session for somewhat rushed. She let me video the session which ended in CIM. HH session was only $150. I never saw her again because I was not impressed. So unless she has changed dramatically I would not repeat.

    I still have the video if anyone doesn't believe me.

    PharmD00.

  11. #10959
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe legit. But $260 for a 30 minute rub and HJ? You can get a 30 minute f / s session from Eden. Do as you wish but no way as far as I'm concerned.
    Who is Eden? Can you please provide a link?

  12. #10958

    Brianna?

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    She still has ads running in Nashville, TN. Has been for past two years.
    On LC? Can't find an active post. Searched up keywords & #. Nothin.

  13. #10957

    Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    Look at post 10153. Good review.
    Thanks for the guidance, however I didn't see any review around the post # 10153 mentioned. Possible flipflop of #'s?

    10153 notes:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5973198

    Which "Lily" is this?

    There is a Lily on P411 out of Ofallon, then obviously there is a Lily from St. Charles who was also on SA.

    http://lillyslilsecret.cuties-sites.com/profile/

  14. #10956

    Best head game stl

    Please post up you're recommendation for the best head in this city. Bottomless is the goal.

  15. #10955

    Kay

    Has anybody seen this one? Tons of posts over the last couple months on all of what I'd call the lower end / free boards. Lots of different pictures that are all obviously the same girl and a few different numbers. Maybe just burners. No reviews and does look TGTBT, but I love tight young spinners and reverse searches on both her pictures and all numbers don't find anything suspicious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/93384341

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape