Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 61430
-
09-26-22 18:00 #49940Senior Member

Posts: 442Short Blonde
If she's young looking with short blonde hair your speaking of Grace. Young, Cute, and GPS. She still asking internet prices.
Originally Posted by LaVon
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 17:35 #49939Senior Member

Posts: 2344Any Info
She got picked up in a flash and almost started a few accidents. She looked even better from the front. I was told she may live on furrow.
-
09-26-22 16:57 #49938Senior Member

Posts: 511Strata,
Originally Posted by Strata
[View Original Post]
I've cleared out my inbox.
Oak.
-
09-26-22 16:16 #49937Regular Member

Posts: 19Short blonde
Are you talking about the one that's kinda heavy set. Usually up by the diesel station?
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 15:29 #49936Regular Member

Posts: 21Tink / Autumn
You mentioned that you saw Tink out. If you don't mind me asking, where did you see her by? I ask, because for days I been trying to find her. Needless to say I'm addicted to that good ass snatch of hers.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 13:21 #49935Regular Member

Posts: 16Missy
So your saying you have gotten full service from her?
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 09:51 #49934Senior Member

Posts: 146Oak
Oak. Your PM inbox is full.
-
09-26-22 09:11 #49933Senior Member

Posts: 442Grace W / B Near DD
Saw High dollar Grace this morning near the DD on Wash Blvd, She looked nice and clean with those yellow pants, I passed but saw a monger pick her up, hope he has a good time with her. There were a few in MP just a bit ago, and Tink also, but I'm mostly just window shopping right now. If I do see Kiara I will probably participate with her, hope I see her, I just can't get enough of Kiara.
Apache says Be Safe.
-
09-26-22 00:31 #49932Senior Member

Posts: 511Bingo. Box is extremely tight.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
09-26-22 00:19 #49931Senior Member

Posts: 511Katie
You got to hit them streets. There is a photo attached to my post use that as reference. She can be found on the westside.
Originally Posted by GTjr1
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
09-25-22 21:07 #49930Senior Member

Posts: 1626Grace
Originally Posted by JeffBatsy
[View Original Post]
She is none other than Grace of Wash Blvd. Search this forum and you will find lot of info about her.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 18:59 #49929Senior Member

Posts: 119Short blonde
Anyone have any info on the WSW with short blonde hair on Washington. Passed a few different times and no one seems to pick her up.
-
09-25-22 18:47 #49928Senior Member

Posts: 146Autum / Tink
Autum can be a sweetheart (YMMV), but saying you saw her "cracked out" is like saying you saw her breathing 🤣.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 16:36 #49927Senior Member

Posts: 396Mire
It's called offer her more money. She's not going to do that for street rates. Money talks. Bump your number up and you'll be surprised what you'll get her to do.
Originally Posted by Clove719
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 15:02 #49926Senior Member

Posts: 2344Block Party's
I was out last night on a rare occasion for me, as I don't do the night time strolling anymore. I noticed two out door parties going on and several LE vehicles patrolling around them and flashing their lights.
One party was on Christian street between Pulaski and Smallwood and the other was on McHenry and Bentalou, up the ally between McHenry and Pratt. I thought it was odd that there was very few streetwalkers out with so much commotion going on but, then I noticed how much LE was cruising so I figured that's why all the streetwalkers disappeared.










Reply With Quote




