Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 906 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 13582
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6697

    Redhead from Jeffersonville

    A few weeks ago I had a dream with:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...607/8592854815

    From the reviews that I read, including ones that she posted to her ads, I was expecting a really great time. When I arrived, it was a run down motel, not her residence as the ad said, and she was not exactly into much of anything. Very standoffish and kept saying she just needed time to get to know me. Huh? Anyway, I left feeling cheated, and not sure I would repeat if ever in the area.

    Curious what others think, if you have experienced this one?

  2. #6696

    Looking

    Visiting middle of the week. Done my homework on the boards for an BBBJ to FS. Does anyone have a favorite. Curious about red headed throat goat. BellaLove — I love facials. Also appears Relaxation station. BBBJ are on the table. Feel free to PM me as well or utr would be great. Looks like I will be to early for new girl hope. Thanks if anyone can share or help.

  3. #6695

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    My friend Hope would like to thank everyone who came out last weekend to show her a good time and to give a special thank you to those who wrote such positive reviews. She genuinely enjoyed herself. With the exception of last-minute cancellations and no-shows Sunday afternoon it went better than she expected.

    She has decided to come back this weekend from school and give it another go so long as we continue to do things as we did last week. Let's show her a good time! She has availability from around 9:30 pm Friday until Sunday evening. If you would like more information or would like to schedule an appointment please send me a PM with a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond to you there as soon as I can. It's simply too cumbersome trying to interact here with so many responses. Those who already have my contact info me please just message me there.

    Oh, and if you're a regular member with little or no significant post history please understand that you may not hear back from me at this time. Active and respectful fellas receive priority. Thanks!
    Thanks for the arrangements with Hope Cedarmore! She was young, fun, and enthusiastic. I'm normally just into slender / skinny girls but Hope has a nice thickness to her. Very enjoyable time!

  4. #6694

    Hope

    I was able to see Hope this weekend on her return visit. She was everything others have said! Her oral talents are top tier and she expressed her enjoyment performing the task. She said head was her favorite! LOL Hope also has one of the tightest kitties I have encountered in a long while. One finger tight! But wet wet wet!! Honestly, I haven't finished that quick in years, so I will be returning for sure!!

    She did mention coming back this weekend again, so keep that in mind if you haven't seen her and let Mr. Cedarmore know so he can schedule a time. Thank you Cedar for your assistance and smooth communication setting up appointment with Miss Hope.

    Take care and be safe!

  5. #6693

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Did you think of adding a link to your review?
    I absolutely did think about it, thanks. However, a link doesn't exist because there is no ad for this provider and contact must be made via Dick Cedarmore.

  6. #6692
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNutt2011  [View Original Post]
    Met with her today and Wow! She's the real deal. My visit was pretty great and matches up with what others have posted about her. Thanks again Dick Cedarmore.
    Did you think of adding a link to your review?

  7. #6691

    Hope

    Met with her today and Wow! She's the real deal. My visit was pretty great and matches up with what others have posted about her. Thanks again Dick Cedarmore.

  8. #6690

    Photos Mixed Up

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMonger77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, much appreciated. I haven't been able to find any other photos of her, but she mentioned she was new to the business which now makes sense if she's been posting under multiple names and numbers. Too bad, that filtered photo looks damn good, like you said.
    If you have spent some time on List Crawler you will notice that a lot of the photos get mixed up in the ads. The "scary" photos belong to a provider who now goes by Sugar.

    Link for Sugar: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...707/5025544193.

    Sometimes the photos get mixed because providers have used the same phone number. Other times I don't know why.

  9. #6689

    Scary as I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    She's advertised before, but probably under a different name or phone number.

    But dude, I got to tell ya, that filtered photo of hers looks pretty good.

    But the rest of her photos are scary looking.
    Those pics were either 30 years and rode hard apart or two different people. HolyCrap Batman!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F5A5958D-1FE5-4A5E-BB56-F808528F0138.jpg‎  

  10. #6688

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope has lots of availability today and tonight and some Sunday as well. PM me with your contact info for more information. Let's give her a reason to come back next weekend! 😜.
    A cedermore I am sorry. It seems like I just got your message on kik like 30 minutes ago. Send me a message on kik again please. I sent you a messege.

  11. #6687
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    She's advertised before, but probably under a different name or phone number.

    But dude, I got to tell ya, that filtered photo of hers looks pretty good.

    But the rest of her photos are scary looking.
    Thanks, much appreciated. I haven't been able to find any other photos of her, but she mentioned she was new to the business which now makes sense if she's been posting under multiple names and numbers. Too bad, that filtered photo looks damn good, like you said.

  12. #6686

    Hope for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope has lots of availability today and tonight and some Sunday as well. PM me with your contact info for more information. Let's give her a reason to come back next weekend! 😜.
    Dude.

    I've just returned from an afternoon tryst with this positively charming and pleasant young lady. She's absolutely adorable while being super sexy at the same time, which few can pull off. She's extraordinarily orally gifted, no shit, in the top 3 BJ's I've had in my life, and she does seem to get off on it. Supple and firm breasts, almost too firm but I saw no scars, I'd actually forgotten what that's like since I tend to prefer more mature providers. Afterward, we laid next to each other, and the conversation flowed very smoothly, which made for a very nice touch of intimacy. She's clearly very bright, from my estimation, an exception from the Gen Z'ers most of us know.

    I had some concerns about her business model, which I expressed to her upon meeting, but the whole deal makes perfect sense. Cedarmore handles all her admin duties, and she seemed pretty stoked about the arrangement. Hey, if it makes it more comfortable and profitable for her, game on. He's very chill and easy to work with (note: I've never met him IRL and don't actually know him) I'll definitely be returning if she makes her way back here, I certainly HOPE so (see what I did there?

    I realize I'm not a senior member, but I could write volumes about my experiences in this town and others, and this young woman rates right up near the top. If you're second-guessing, STOP. Run, don't walk to see her. She's a little higher in range than I usually spend, but I don't mind paying for a quality experience, and boy does she deliver. I have a small set of providers I see semi-regularly, and I'm gleefully adding her to my roster. I am on a budget, sadly, otherwise I'd do this all the time, but I'll carve some out for her in the future.

    FM502.

  13. #6685
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMonger77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93050795

    Any info on her? Seems responsive to text, but there's zero information on her and she's only been posting for a month or so.

    Thanks.
    She's advertised before, but probably under a different name or phone number.

    But dude, I got to tell ya, that filtered photo of hers looks pretty good.

    But the rest of her photos are scary looking.

  14. #6684

    Info on Lilly?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93050795

    Any info on her? Seems responsive to text, but there's zero information on her and she's only been posting for a month or so.

    Thanks.

  15. #6683

    Need More Hope in Louisville

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope has lots of availability today and tonight and some Sunday as well. PM me with your contact info for more information. Let's give her a reason to come back next weekend! 😜.
    Thanks Cedarmore for making this happen. She's legit fellas and a whole lotta fun. We need more like her in this town so let's do what we can to keep her coming back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape