Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 518
-
09-26-22 13:07 #383Senior Member

Posts: 53Saw this one on Saturday. Clean location. The bad she was high on something, would not stop moving. I should have left. She took off her fake hair. She has no hair.
Originally Posted by MrNutt69
[View Original Post]
In looks she a 2 at best. Don't let the pictures fool you. She is ugly. Service could have been better if she wasn't high. Service was a 2.
-
09-26-22 01:55 #382Senior Member

Posts: 391I saw her
I saw her on Tuesday or Wednesday I believe it was I think she works mostly night times but she did say she does some lunch shifts not too sure but if you get a chance to go ahead and do a date she was great just respect her time and show up on time I always do for these girls and it always works out really well and if I say I'm going to be there at 6:00 I am there at 6:00.
Originally Posted by Thfkaw
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 23:36 #381Senior Member

Posts: 209Jazmine
Would love to see her! I texted her two times so far and no response. What's her secret, call instead?
Originally Posted by MrNutt69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 23:33 #380Senior Member

Posts: 345Jasmine
Great review! I might check her out.
Originally Posted by MrNutt69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 22:39 #379Senior Member

Posts: 391Jasmine
Hey guys I got another review this young girl named Jasmine I believe she said her age was 28 nice thick girl with a great attitude went to the same house I normally go to I guess my regular wasn't there. Nice young lady started with a nice BBBJ did couple positions including cowgirl and doggy a little Mish and blew my load in the bag very boisterous very nice. Nice safe environment all she asks is that you give her 5 minutes so that she can put away the dogs LOL. I did a half an hour for 120 Mario coins well worth it I don't think she does quick visits but I never do quick visits anyways I usually do a half an hour or an hour next time we'll definitely get an hour just to spend some time with her and get to know her a little better.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/93037300
-
09-15-22 06:16 #378Regular Member

Posts: 13Platinum pleasures
Has anyone tried to contact Platinum pleasures lately. I reached out last week no response. It has been a wile but I used to use them so figured my number would still be saved. If anyone has any info I would appreciate it thanks.
-
09-05-22 10:35 #377Banned Member

Posts: 925When to see her, oh Hell no! She is coved in sores and track marks. I did not see it in the photo until after I seen her in person. Look at her legs in the photo. But it is much worse now. Open nasty puss filled wounds the size of quarters everywhere. And she smells like she had not showed in a month. And butter on her teeth. I said I forgot my money in the car and took off.
Originally Posted by Orelius
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 11:07 #376Senior Member

Posts: 1085Crystal is Stephanie
They are one in the same.
Originally Posted by Orelius
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 23:34 #375Senior Member

Posts: 549Sorry she may not be. I may have gotten her confused with a girl that goes by Cristal (see link below) who also does car dates and works out of Pompano.
Originally Posted by Luvahj
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...lemen/45949170
-
09-03-22 23:28 #374Senior Member

Posts: 660I like this Stephanie but she really needs to lose that clock. If she ditched that I'll gladly see her more often.
Originally Posted by RogerWalk
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 20:36 #373Senior Member

Posts: 1085It is the same Stephanie.
Originally Posted by Orelius
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 15:57 #372Senior Member

Posts: 194Ain't that the Truth
I've heard the following in order of common to least common excuse, hip issues, back issues, recovering from pregnancy. But yeah, they're just being lazy. When they pull those excuses, I have have them lie on their back and give it to them extra hard, at which point they had wished they gotten on top.
Originally Posted by PumpAndDump
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 11:32 #371Senior Member

Posts: 549Steph
Not sure but if its the same Stephanie, I posted a link from sumosearch that usually stays up longer than LC.
Originally Posted by RogerWalk
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/786-435-3270
-
09-03-22 07:27 #370Senior Member

Posts: 551Pawg Stephanie
That link is down but the same Stephanie is looking for dates, says she can't post for some reason. Does cardates and outcalls. PM for number.
Originally Posted by Luvahj
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 09:29 #369Senior Member

Posts: 791I've heard so many excuses on why girls can't get on top, I think what it boils down to is they're just too damn lazy to earn the money.
Originally Posted by Luvahj
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




