Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 936 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 17945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11420

    Izzy?

    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Tried it.
    Do you have a link? Picture?

  2. #11419

    Psh

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/432807565615

    I know it's not her, but this girl reminds me of Amber Sunshine, from days gone by. I wish it was her, cause I sure do miss her. Some of you senior guys will remember Amber. What a gal!
    That girl (Kristen) has more complaints on here than Bernie Madoff.

  3. #11418
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Kristen is gorgeous! And a sweetheart.
    She might be but it doesn't matter, she's gotten a reputation for ghosting and scamming. Definitely not worth the frustration of trying with her. Some of her content makes me wonder if the guys in it knew they were on camera.

  4. #11417
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Natasha has a great ass. Face is not so good. But really nice body.

    She ghosted me a couple of times, so I quit calling.
    Same here. I'm more surprised when these girls don't though LOL.

  5. #11416
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Does Bree DFK?
    Bree isn't into kissing if that's what you're asking.

  6. #11415
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/432807565615

    I know it's not her, but this girl reminds me of Amber Sunshine, from days gone by. I wish it was her, cause I sure do miss her. Some of you senior guys will remember Amber. What a gal!
    Kristen is gorgeous! And a sweetheart.

  7. #11414

    Look alike

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/432807565615

    I know it's not her, but this girl reminds me of Amber Sunshine, from days gone by. I wish it was her, cause I sure do miss her. Some of you senior guys will remember Amber. What a gal!

  8. #11413
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Bree in Richmond is a mixed race, huge tits, great BBBJ and warm wet kitty. Very reasonable rates. I always leave satisfied.

    .
    Does Bree DFK?

  9. #11412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #11411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Jaime is back

    Hey guys,

    Jaime is still looking for her old regular clients and some new ones too. She was the one I saw regularly when I lived in Lexington, so I know she is legit.

    She contacted me recently and asked me to help her find her old clients, so if you are interested, PM me for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.JPG‎   image000001.JPG‎   image000001 (1).JPG‎  

  11. #11410

    Bree in Richmond

    Bree in Richmond is a mixed race, huge tits, great BBBJ and warm wet kitty. Very reasonable rates. I always leave satisfied.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    You might try Nikoe Love. Cut spinner.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/760394308956
    .

  12. #11409

    Izzy. Hard pass

    Tried it. Didn't like it! Tagreplacement0}.

  13. #11408

    Rae

    I agree. I've seen her many times. Excellent dreams at reasonable donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashd  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't mind you asking and you don't have to worry about her having GPS. No flat rates or fake boobs. She is worth every penny. She is fun and you will have a great time. I'll PM you what she charges.
    .

  14. #11407

    Natasha

    Natasha has a great ass. Face is not so good. But really nice body.

    She ghosted me a couple of times, so I quit calling.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to share to pics with yall. Enjoy.
    .

  15. #11406

    Unknown girl

    Anybody know the name she goes by? And is she a sweet dream or a nightmare? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I'be texted her a few time with no answer also, prolly some pissed of ex or girlfriend getting her phone blown up.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape