Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 435 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 485 535 935 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 18050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11540

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Same girl and the same problems. She could be a decent provider but it's nothing but drama and bullshit with her again. Marks all over her legs and arms. Ratty place in Bryan Station again, options are a chair or a dirty air mattress. I gave her a few bucks and just left, total waste of time.
    Just curious new hobby, how recently have you seen her? Was thinking about seeing her, but after your review, I'm not so sure, depending on how recent your experience was. Thanks.

  2. #11539

    Back, but the same old Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Jaime is still looking for her old regular clients and some new ones too. She was the one I saw regularly when I lived in Lexington, so I know she is legit.

    She contacted me recently and asked me to help her find her old clients, so if you are interested, PM me for her number.
    Same girl and the same problems. She could be a decent provider but it's nothing but drama and bullshit with her again. Marks all over her legs and arms. Ratty place in Bryan Station again, options are a chair or a dirty air mattress. I gave her a few bucks and just left, total waste of time.

  3. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    She might be but it doesn't matter, she's gotten a reputation for ghosting and scamming. Definitely not worth the frustration of trying with her. Some of her content makes me wonder if the guys in it knew they were on camera.
    How do you even see the content? I paid for it, and she ghosted w / o sending shit.

  4. #11537

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Jaime is still looking for her old regular clients and some new ones too. She was the one I saw regularly when I lived in Lexington, so I know she is legit.

    She contacted me recently and asked me to help her find her old clients, so if you are interested, PM me for her number.
    The last picture? What might that black thing she is holding? I have a pretty good idea but the picture not all that clear.

  5. #11536

    Izzy?

    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Tried it.
    Do you have a link? Picture?

  6. #11535

    Psh

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/432807565615

    I know it's not her, but this girl reminds me of Amber Sunshine, from days gone by. I wish it was her, cause I sure do miss her. Some of you senior guys will remember Amber. What a gal!
    That girl (Kristen) has more complaints on here than Bernie Madoff.

  7. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Kristen is gorgeous! And a sweetheart.
    She might be but it doesn't matter, she's gotten a reputation for ghosting and scamming. Definitely not worth the frustration of trying with her. Some of her content makes me wonder if the guys in it knew they were on camera.

  8. #11533
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Natasha has a great ass. Face is not so good. But really nice body.

    She ghosted me a couple of times, so I quit calling.
    Same here. I'm more surprised when these girls don't though LOL.

  9. #11532
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Does Bree DFK?
    Bree isn't into kissing if that's what you're asking.

  10. #11531
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/432807565615

    I know it's not her, but this girl reminds me of Amber Sunshine, from days gone by. I wish it was her, cause I sure do miss her. Some of you senior guys will remember Amber. What a gal!
    Kristen is gorgeous! And a sweetheart.

  11. #11530

    Look alike

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/432807565615

    I know it's not her, but this girl reminds me of Amber Sunshine, from days gone by. I wish it was her, cause I sure do miss her. Some of you senior guys will remember Amber. What a gal!

  12. #11529
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Bree in Richmond is a mixed race, huge tits, great BBBJ and warm wet kitty. Very reasonable rates. I always leave satisfied.

    .
    Does Bree DFK?

  13. #11528
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #11527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Jaime is back

    Hey guys,

    Jaime is still looking for her old regular clients and some new ones too. She was the one I saw regularly when I lived in Lexington, so I know she is legit.

    She contacted me recently and asked me to help her find her old clients, so if you are interested, PM me for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.JPG‎   image000001.JPG‎   image000001 (1).JPG‎  

  15. #11526

    Bree in Richmond

    Bree in Richmond is a mixed race, huge tits, great BBBJ and warm wet kitty. Very reasonable rates. I always leave satisfied.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    You might try Nikoe Love. Cut spinner.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/760394308956
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape