Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 1612 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15367

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93395403

    Saw this ad and I'm wary of how TGTBT it appears. And the dick pic requirement is a huge red flag for me. That screams "Uncle LEO" in my paranoid mind. However, figured I would check here and see if she was legit and if anyone's met with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful6  [View Original Post]
    I experienced long ago and reported back to group and I would not recommend. College story BS!

    Stay safe!

    Cheerful 6.
    She is discussed a lot in this forum. Search for Peaches. She is legit but her price range is at higher end. This pic requirement is something new. She never asked for a pic in the past and I don't remember any monger mentioning about the same in his review.

  2. #15366

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Her Twitter is nythingforb (If that is her real account) . Also, I see alot of post from escort index traveling from one city to another in an impossible allocated time if you do the research.
    I have seen her a few time recently, and so have others, I believe you have her confused with someone else, The only thing fake about her is your post.

    -Sniff.

  3. #15365

    GPS to roof

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93395403

    Saw this ad and I'm wary of how TGTBT it appears. And the dick pic requirement is a huge red flag for me. That screams "Uncle LEO" in my paranoid mind. However, figured I would check here and see if she was legit and if anyone's met with her.
    I experienced long ago and reported back to group and I would not recommend. College story BS!

    Stay safe!

    Cheerful 6.

  4. #15364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Ashleigh about two weeks ago. She said she'll be coming to Baltimore some time within the next week or two.

    Sammy.
    Has she been answering the 303 number, the 512 number, or both?

  5. #15363

    Any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/93395403

    Saw this ad and I'm wary of how TGTBT it appears. And the dick pic requirement is a huge red flag for me. That screams "Uncle LEO" in my paranoid mind. However, figured I would check here and see if she was legit and if anyone's met with her.

  6. #15362

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with her yesterday, Good time as usual, she is open for business and looking for friends, catch her while you can.

    -Sniff.
    Fake. Her Twitter is nythingforb (If that is her real account) . Also, I see alot of post from escort index traveling from one city to another in an impossible allocated time if you do the research.

  7. #15361

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple dreams with her. There's a reason she doesn't show full body pics, one of her legs has be 50% of her body weight. It's huge and big shark bite looking wound with a port coming out the side of her jumbo leg. If you can get over this, she's an absolute sweetheart and makes sure you leave happy. I only visit for the bbj, she's the select few that can make me explode via oral. Top 5 sloppy toppy. Incall location is a little sus since it's on a dead end road but both times there I had no issues.

    If you could get over the dumbo leg, I would go for it.
    That sounds like a serious infection. Possibly MRSA. At least it sounds way beyond cellulitis. Thanks for the warning.

  8. #15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    This was also my experience with her when she lived in Charles Village about 1-2 years ago. I saw her recently for car play and she rushed the hell out of me. I think the candy is really starting to take over with this one and I wouldn't expect to get the same A+ performance that others have gotten in the past.
    Had a dream car ride with her last night. No rushing, very nice and demure, and while not the best I've ever had, it was top five.

  9. #15359

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from Bree. All my texts to her (6629) does not get any respond.
    Same with me. Guess rumors of her baby daddy controlling her are legit.

  10. #15358

    Bree

    Anybody heard from Bree. All my texts to her (6629) does not get any respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Dang. Had a great time with her and her friend last weekend. I've known her awhile and she contacted me out of the blue staying at Motel 6 by Ft Meade. Sorry didn't want me to share her new digits.

  11. #15357

    Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    You have her phone number in the ad. Call and ask her.
    Have you seen her? I always try to put a name and link to the person to minimize future questions. Provider names change all the time. Thanks for the suggestion on how to get her name.

  12. #15356

    Call

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone on the board has had any dreams with this provider. Looks like her photos and phone number stay the same. I have no idea what her name is.

    https://dundalk-md.skipthegames.com/...v/560351814247
    You have her phone number in the ad. Call and ask her.

  13. #15355
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple dreams with her. There's a reason she doesn't show full body pics, one of her legs has be 50% of her body weight. It's huge and big shark bite looking wound with a port coming out the side of her jumbo leg. If you can get over this, she's an absolute sweetheart and makes sure you leave happy. I only visit for the bbj, she's the select few that can make me explode via oral. Top 5 sloppy toppy. Incall location is a little sus since it's on a dead end road but both times there I had no issues.

    If you could get over the dumbo leg, I would go for it.
    Did you catch her name? Other Mongers in the future will search for info. Thanks for the feedback.

  14. #15354

    Leg-sa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone on the board has had any dreams with this provider. Looks like her photos and phone number stay the same. I have no idea what her name is.

    https://dundalk-md.skipthegames.com/...v/560351814247
    I've had a couple dreams with her. There's a reason she doesn't show full body pics, one of her legs has be 50% of her body weight. It's huge and big shark bite looking wound with a port coming out the side of her jumbo leg. If you can get over this, she's an absolute sweetheart and makes sure you leave happy. I only visit for the bbj, she's the select few that can make me explode via oral. Top 5 sloppy toppy. Incall location is a little sus since it's on a dead end road but both times there I had no issues.

    If you could get over the dumbo leg, I would go for it.

  15. #15353

    Any info

    I'm curious if anyone on the board has had any dreams with this provider. Looks like her photos and phone number stay the same. I have no idea what her name is.

    https://dundalk-md.skipthegames.com/...v/560351814247
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1FAEE893-5AAF-44B6-BD3C-895B6CFE7585.jpg‎   5B67F61C-B6E4-4B2A-842B-FE50D24D5DB3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape