Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 1871 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28233
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.
    Why did you want her to take more of your money?

  2. #28232

    Captain save a h**

    Why would you recommend she charge more? Stop loving these hoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.

  3. #28231

    New guy

    Hey I'm wondering if you guys know of any sites that I can see our local talent in action. I seen one guy had a page PHub but no longer available. Thanks.

  4. #28230

    Long time ago

    I smashed her way back, like 2 or 3 years ago, at least. Maybe longer. Those pics are old and photoshopped big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reviews but I'm sure they're out there. Anyone seen her before?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/782480407405

  5. #28229

    New here

    I'm just wondering is there are any porn sites I could look up to see local talent at work. Thanks.

  6. #28228

    Any reviews on Lo?

    Couldn't find any reviews but I'm sure they're out there. Anyone seen her before?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/782480407405

  7. #28227
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I see what you're saying and with many girls, I think this could work; however, the problem with this particular girl is, she wants us to send a pic performing a requested act. For example, she might say to send a pic holding up a toothbrush you know, like we do to them to ensure they're not sending pics from a stash of stolen or borrowed pics. So, these types of requests are a little more tricky? I suppose I can filter the hell of the pic so I'd be almost unrecognizable! LOL.
    Specific act? You tell them I can't right now because I'm driving, almost wrecked sending you the last one.

    You could just say no, but what's the fun in that?

    They know damn well its not cool to ask for a pic, but they do anyway, because they don't give a shit. Well I don't give a shit either, so lets play the game, LOL.

  8. #28226

    Amy reviews on NiNA or SHINE STG

    Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?

    Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?

  9. #28225
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboFisher98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recent dream with this one. I think I remember some positive reports from this one previously but I'm not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/560318020861
    I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.

  10. #28224

    Lol!

    Nice sores all over her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is what you will get in person..

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f4ab0ac96478

    Enjoy. I guess LOL.

  11. #28223
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great, who's got the plane to fly us there?
    Forget about it. I have a buddy in Somalia with the pilot license. He has the paperwork, and he says he has the perfect spot for Americans and the girls they are almost like the Americans but better. He will fly us all out there for small donations.

  12. #28222

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NouseForName  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's scary as fuck and looks like death. Stay away from Barbara. She also likes to give gifts that won't go away.
    I guess this is what you will get in person..

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f4ab0ac96478

    Enjoy. I guess LOL.

  13. #28221
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you were around 4 years ago you will remember this hottie I shared with the massive bolt ons. Well she got domesticated and left many wanting to see her still. Well luckily I reconnected with her about a month ago and she's looking to be shared by a few of us seniors to help pay her bills. She's living in the regency area, she has a car and drives herself. She has put on a little weight, but still that laid back redneck chick who loves a good dick.

    Seniors if you know her and want her info she said to give it to 4-5 guys. Not sure what she's asking for in donations as I have a special relationship with her that goes way back. BTW these photos are from 4 years ago. Like I said she's added a few pounds, but she's still someone you wouldn't mind having on your arm walking out of a bar.
    Oh yeah! I think this was her?! Great times back in the day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0 (1).jpg‎   media0.jpg‎  

  14. #28220
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    This is her in person, so this is what you'll get.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6560547...gulping_batter
    Yeah, she's scary as fuck and looks like death. Stay away from Barbara. She also likes to give gifts that won't go away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220924-120038.jpg‎  

  15. #28219

    Brazil Jessi

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/3675839.htm

    Any reports on her?

    I got a message from her last night and I don't know how she got my number.

    My spidey sense says there's something wrong.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape