Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 1871 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28226

    Amy reviews on NiNA or SHINE STG

    Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?

    Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?

  2. #28225
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboFisher98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recent dream with this one. I think I remember some positive reports from this one previously but I'm not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/560318020861
    I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.

  3. #28224

    Lol!

    Nice sores all over her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is what you will get in person..

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f4ab0ac96478

    Enjoy. I guess LOL.

  4. #28223
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great, who's got the plane to fly us there?
    Forget about it. I have a buddy in Somalia with the pilot license. He has the paperwork, and he says he has the perfect spot for Americans and the girls they are almost like the Americans but better. He will fly us all out there for small donations.

  5. #28222

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NouseForName  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's scary as fuck and looks like death. Stay away from Barbara. She also likes to give gifts that won't go away.
    I guess this is what you will get in person..

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f4ab0ac96478

    Enjoy. I guess LOL.

  6. #28221
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you were around 4 years ago you will remember this hottie I shared with the massive bolt ons. Well she got domesticated and left many wanting to see her still. Well luckily I reconnected with her about a month ago and she's looking to be shared by a few of us seniors to help pay her bills. She's living in the regency area, she has a car and drives herself. She has put on a little weight, but still that laid back redneck chick who loves a good dick.

    Seniors if you know her and want her info she said to give it to 4-5 guys. Not sure what she's asking for in donations as I have a special relationship with her that goes way back. BTW these photos are from 4 years ago. Like I said she's added a few pounds, but she's still someone you wouldn't mind having on your arm walking out of a bar.
    Oh yeah! I think this was her?! Great times back in the day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0 (1).jpg‎   media0.jpg‎  

  7. #28220
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    This is her in person, so this is what you'll get.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6560547...gulping_batter
    Yeah, she's scary as fuck and looks like death. Stay away from Barbara. She also likes to give gifts that won't go away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220924-120038.jpg‎  

  8. #28219

    Brazil Jessi

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/3675839.htm

    Any reports on her?

    I got a message from her last night and I don't know how she got my number.

    My spidey sense says there's something wrong.

    Thanks!

  9. #28218

    No Name

    Hi Guys;.

    Has anyone had a dream with this Honey? There is no name and the phone number didn't show anything as well. Any info would be great, Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/150280418961

  10. #28217

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    You can if you can get a job remotely

    Like the level of beauty you'll come across in other countries is on another level compared to America.
    I remember my my first extended stay overseas. Our standards of beauty here are low. A 6 over there is a 8-9 over here. I'm personally into true BBWs, yet I can say good lord, being over Spain almost made me switch Faith's. Then if you see a big gal, it's never nasty looking with that melting cheese affect (in my experience). They're so sexy, to me atleast. Sometimes I wake up questioning why I came back.

  11. #28216

    Khleo or Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you were around 4 years ago you will remember this hottie I shared with the massive bolt ons. Well she got domesticated and left many wanting to see her still. Well luckily I reconnected with her about a month ago and she's looking to be shared by a few of us seniors to help pay her bills. She's living in the regency area, she has a car and drives herself. She has put on a little weight, but still that laid back redneck chick who loves a good dick.

    Seniors if you know her and want her info she said to give it to 4-5 guys. Not sure what she's asking for in donations as I have a special relationship with her that goes way back. BTW these photos are from 4 years ago. Like I said she's added a few pounds, but she's still someone you wouldn't mind having on your arm walking out of a bar.
    I remembered her. She went by Khleo. Pm me her new info.

  12. #28215
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #28214
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    I need to go, I work from home I should just fly out there with my laptop work out of Colombia a few months.
    You can if you can get a job remotely and work in another country making USD you can have so much fun. Especially since your money can last longer. Heck a guy making 40 k a year USD can live like a 6 figure person in other countries. Then add in the fact that there is so many working women in those places.

    Like the level of beauty you'll come across in other countries is on another level compared to America.

  14. #28213

    Anyone?

    Anyone have a recent dream with this one. I think I remember some positive reports from this one previously but I'm not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/560318020861

  15. #28212

    Good Visit

    Had a recent dream when Jen. Really cool chic down to earth.

    Very reasonable qv incall. Great all around dream. Definitely will repeat. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/608134091070.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape