Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23126

    The Librarian is legit.

    Recently I dreamt I saw a sexy librarian with a HELL of a round and bouncy ass.

    Comms were solid, which was appreciated because I reached out within the last half hour of her working hours.

    The hotel was relatively new and clean, but very thin walls.

    Chatted it up and smoked some trees for awhile before anything went down. She'll talk if you let her, but since was pleasant I didn't mind so we probably talked for a good 20 minutes while she cleared clothes off the second bed we'd be using. Ordinarily I'd prefer a little more preparedness but late night and no notice requests do tend to intersect with reality, so it was fine.

    I came for headache relief, which is usually a bill. I wanted to be generous, so I told her there was $. 40 in the book I'd brought with me and she dove right in. She gave a very good effort and sustained it for awhile, and then decided to offer riding CFS, which I did not say no to.

    In retrospect I should have found some way to hit it from behind because OMG is that ass full and juicy.

    Unfortunately, in my dream I didn't finish, but to be fair to her, that's a legitimate 50/50 for me anyway, so I can't blame her for wanting to stop when it was after midnight already.

    Overall, she's a nice girl that's been in the business for a couple years that's looking I think for some consistent regulars.

    As nice and enthusiastic as she is, I'm not sure I would say she's very kinky, and my preference is to find someone who likes to take it in the throat.

    I would probably go back in a pinch, but only to have some fun with that spectacular tushy.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...w/295146715875

  2. #23125

    Scarlet Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been a couple of years but does anyone know where she is or have any contact or an ad?
    She is back in Orlando this week. Couldn't find a review. Please DM me if you would. She is quoting $$ for hhr. Off I drive. Thanks.

    KD.

  3. #23124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Cherry

    Contacted her over a few days. COMMS were sporadic. She only does outcalls and stays near downtown Orlando. She doesn't have a car and relies on a ride. I'm not sure if she has MGMT. She didn't know if she could get to the spot I set up. I texted her once more and gave her the address to the hotel I was looking at, and she texted back an hour later, saying she could do that. She arrived an hour late. She is the woman in the pictures and is attractive. Nice body likes to keep her stomach covered, guessing baby damage. B to C cup. She was very, very aloof, which made the meet awkward. We chatted some to break tension and finally started the touchy, feely. CBJ, which she wasn't into. No kissing, which is fine. Mish, K9, CG, She is not a clock watcher but definitely not really into this world. She seems to be just trying to get licks, ala hustling snatch. 250 hr. Overall, a lackluster time but not horrible. YMMV, but I will not repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4074378600

  4. #23123

    Shyla delivered

    Had a dream with Shyla she is super welcoming I seen her in the past when she's was more towards Casselberry but now she in Sanford she's a bbw. When I arrived she had a black gown and was ready. Did some lfk and jr woke up she went down and gobbled jr up BBBJ she had a nice technique. She thoated me and took it all in. Then went on the cover nice tight kitty couldn't hold it and told her I wanted to finish in her mouth she agreed and didn't let a single drop escape. Then she excused herself and went to the restroom to spit and get a warm washcloth. Would repeat. If your repeat customer its better and she dose have special on her site. Great service or if your looking for one of best head doctors in the area I would say you won't be disappointed. She also offers duos with a friend I haven't had the pleasure but might try one if these days.

    https://shylaroberts.wixsite.com/orlescort/home

  5. #23122
    Quote Originally Posted by CrapChute  [View Original Post]
    Super friendly and talkative in person. I picked her up near her house and took her to a short stay she mentioned. We did BBFS, BBBJ, and bb cia. Loved leaving my cum in her asshole. Her holes are really tight, like very unusually tight. I would repeat if I lived in Orlando. https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...024781e250f593.
    She looks like a girl that used walk the # st and south obt. I forget name but had her many time time then. Good catch.

  6. #23121

    Anita

    Saw this one while she was on tour. Amazing Brazilian bombshell. Dream was at an upscale location are the airport. Comms and set up was ok since book was handle by another girl she was traveling with. Outstanding BBJ and BEdging so many positions she really gets into. Plus can hold a decent conversation. Damage was 4. She work out of Miami and she rate in the 1 k range for home base. All in all I'd drive to repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anita-smith

  7. #23120

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Finally had the time and setup an incall for Rachael. She's by the airport. I know many of you have been very interested in seeing Rachael and complaining that she doesn't reply back. Well she should be replying back now. Absolutely loved playing with her legs and ass. My favourite position with her is rcg. It was always a positive experience with her. Anyone wanting digits must be a senior member with good posts. Meaning posts that you did dates on indicating if positive, negative, etc. I enjoy reading the details. Comments and asking for info goes against you..
    Would love to see Rachael vino can vouch for me.

    Mafia64.

  8. #23119

    Wrong number

    I have been giving everybody the wrong number for E S Summer. She changed it when she got her new phone and didn't tell me. Anybody that wants it can pm me. Sorry about that.

  9. #23118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Rachael

    Finally had the time and setup an incall for Rachael. She's by the airport. I know many of you have been very interested in seeing Rachael and complaining that she doesn't reply back. Well she should be replying back now. Absolutely loved playing with her legs and ass. My favourite position with her is rcg. It was always a positive experience with her. Anyone wanting digits must be a senior member with good posts. Meaning posts that you did dates on indicating if positive, negative, etc. I enjoy reading the details. Comments and asking for info goes against you.

    RP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rachael22.jpg‎  

  10. #23117

    Happy Birthday to the pretty Summer!

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Today is your special day! You have always given me a positive experience. Thank You for just being you!

    RP.
    She is a beautiful young lady wow.

  11. #23116

    Diamond

    Finally had a good experience after quite a few duds.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/92926602

    Visited Diamond in Altamonte. Hotel was on par with the donation. Standard low end place that others have used. She was very nice. Definite repeat. Great head game, nice and tight for me. She enjoyed and wasn't a dead fish at all. She's a bit quirky in the more cute than weird way. But absolutely solid for a very reliable provider. Very close to pictures offered on her ad, I'd even say looks a bit better in person. She claimed to have lost her voice recently and hasn't recovered it, so she sounded like she had the worst case of smoker's voice I've ever heard, but I don't believe it's permanent. It definitely seemed like she was on the level with that (but I've been very wrong before!

  12. #23115

    Honey

    Super friendly and talkative in person. I picked her up near her house and took her to a short stay she mentioned. We did BBFS, BBBJ, and bb cia. Loved leaving my cum in her asshole. Her holes are really tight, like very unusually tight. I would repeat if I lived in Orlando. https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...024781e250f593.

  13. #23114
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Rae is still looking for dates if anyone is interested lmk. She's a high end provider who I did an overnight with last year. I don't think I have ever seen a negative post on her, it's always been positive. She was allot of fun and I enjoyed being with her. Note that digits are only provided to senior members with good posts.

    Rich.
    Does she have an ad?

  14. #23113

    Summer update

    I finally got a hold of her just a bit ago. She has been asleep all day and mother nature came to pay her a visit today. So to those that have her digits it's going to be at least 3 or 4 days before she will be available again. That is her usual visit span anyway. When she does return anybody that does see her treat her like the jewel that she is. I normally don't give her digits out because I kinda consider her to be my girl LOL, but since I can't be there for her for a while I kinda don't have a choice. For those I give them to consider yourself very lucky to get them from me anyway and treat her good lmao. I bet a million dollars we don't have even one other provider within a thousand miles of here that is even 2% of the genuine person that she proved herself to be this weekend, and when I recover she's got one hell of a shopping trip to look forward to. It's going to be a weekend she will never forget and she deserves every bit of it. Love Love Love Love Love Ya Babe (Biscuit).

  15. #23112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Rae

    Rae is still looking for dates if anyone is interested lmk. She's a high end provider who I did an overnight with last year. I don't think I have ever seen a negative post on her, it's always been positive. She was allot of fun and I enjoyed being with her. Note that digits are only provided to senior members with good posts.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rae2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape