Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 516 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 7726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3631
    I wonder if this photo gallery idea might backfire on them. You can now see in advance if their dancers either aren't your type or just not that hot. With just a list of names, there's more mystery. I see that Brandy is a familiar MILF from various clubs and seems to have returned after a long break. Sugar is the old Sugar from Trop Lei who had a quite a reputation for no limits. She actually used to give out cards for discounts. She must be well past 40 by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked at rhino 🦏 COI yelp rollcall today? Looks like they have profiles and pics of the dancers now. Wonder how you will know if your favorite dancer is there if she doesn't have a profile / pic created yet.

  2. #3630
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the new Suki in Sahara. She is Jhene from SRCOI or someone that resembles her.
    Has anyone checked at rhino 🦏 COI yelp rollcall today? Looks like they have profiles and pics of the dancers now. Wonder how you will know if your favorite dancer is there if she doesn't have a profile / pic created yet.

  3. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got A VIP Dance with IVY, details please. . . Thanks.
    Checked the earlier posts, it seems like she's a newbie and doesn't offer extra. But it may change now.

  4. #3628

    Paradise ShowGrlz

    Has anyone ever got A VIP Dance with IVY, details please. . . Thanks.

  5. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    She's been mia for a long time. I don't even think she does extras.
    Jessica Rose had a 2nd stint around February to April this year. I met her back in 2018? She's the slender body WG with big red curls. Not quite the cheerleader quality. Maybe she could make the drill team. Confirmed, she doesn't do extras.

  6. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    It's not the same suki. It's the suki from Sahara and imperial.
    I've seen the new Suki in Sahara. She is Jhene from SRCOI or someone that resembles her.

  7. #3625
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulent1  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone use to get VIPs with Jessica Rose at Synn COI. I've been away from the scene for a while and just recently started popping into clubs again. I have not seen her on roll calls lately.
    She's been mia for a long time. I don't even think she does extras.

  8. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    What club? I checked posted roll calls for Synn COI and Sahara, and neither name is listed over the last couple weeks. Or are you talking about in the past? I'm always interested in seeing "the best"; what did you pay for what mileage, and how long ago?

    Also, that churro cheesecake link: second request LOL.
    It's not the same suki. It's the suki from Sahara and imperial.

  9. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    New Suki Original Suki / Azuna.
    Emme still the best asian stripper in COI clubs.
    What club? I checked posted roll calls for Synn COI and Sahara, and neither name is listed over the last couple weeks. Or are you talking about in the past? I'm always interested in seeing "the best"; what did you pay for what mileage, and how long ago?

    Also, that churro cheesecake link: second request LOL.

  10. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by Ee8955  [View Original Post]
    New Suki.

    She's attractive. I would guess Latina ethnicity with dyed blonde hair.
    New Suki Original Suki / Azuna.

    Emme still the best asian stripper in COI clubs.

  11. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I see Suki on roll call tonight. Does anyone know if this is the Old Suki, GPS or new Suki?
    New Suki.

    She's attractive. I would guess Latina ethnicity with dyed blonde hair.

  12. #3620

    Jessica Rose at Synn Coi

    Did anyone use to get VIPs with Jessica Rose at Synn COI. I've been away from the scene for a while and just recently started popping into clubs again. I have not seen her on roll calls lately.

  13. #3619

    Suki

    I see Suki on roll call tonight. Does anyone know if this is the Old Suki, GPS or new Suki?

  14. #3618

    Suki

    I see Suki on roll call tonight. Does anyone know if this is the Old Suki, GPS or new Suki?

  15. #3617

    Senpai synn coi

    Does anyone know what happen to senpai who use to work at synn coi?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape