Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6779
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    For upcharge or included?
    Every girl has their own upcharge rate. Negotiation is possible but bring 200.

  2. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck  [View Original Post]
    They're using coded language on their website now for fees and extras. Diamond is 380/ hr. Platinum is 360/ hr. If there's a + next to the fee they offer BBFS.
    For upcharge or included?

  3. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's not BBFS friendly like the Japanese girls who has it on the menu.
    Thanks. She looks hot, maybe I'll try her out anyways. Would love to know what makes her standout from the rest of the non bare crew.

  4. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she early 40's? That's a lot of upcharge for her age.
    Yah, she was a lot more mature than I expected.

  5. #6775
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in the Roxy Intel. Is she bare friendly?
    They're using coded language on their website now for fees and extras. Diamond is 380/ hr. Platinum is 360/ hr. If there's a + next to the fee they offer BBFS.

  6. #6774

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in the Roxy Intel. Is she bare friendly?
    She's not BBFS friendly like the Japanese girls who has it on the menu.

  7. #6773
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Had Merry at Rest and Relax a while ago before they closed. She's now at Bubbles Girls / JPKawaii as Elva. $200 BBFSCIP.
    Isn't she early 40's? That's a lot of upcharge for her age.

  8. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by TochoLoko1  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to head there since I heard some good intel on roxy I believe she's latina but what was the total damage with hime? Saw her pics and that ass in the video does not dissapoint.
    I'd be interested in the Roxy Intel. Is she bare friendly?

  9. #6771

    Hime wsd

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I didn't realize she was this cute until WSD had her and took new pics and videos. She used to be Sora at BG but I didn't think I wanted to see her yesterday.

    She's got huge set of tits that are beautiful and awesome to play with. They look super natural and hangs great on her frame. Tits to Waist and hip ratio are fantastic.

    Fuck the shower, I couldn't wait and went for it right away. I had mint and gum on the way here. I tilt her head back and kiss her everywhere. She's more lfk at first but then I got her hot and she starts to moan and DFK back at me. Her tits are awesome, reminds me of Yume but smaller but much better shaped and nipples are great to suck on. I fingered her while kissing and felt a little patch of hair but her pussy was shaved and clean so I soon went down for dessert. Spread her legs and dined at the why while playing with her titties. Mounted her tits and did Russian while she's laying on her back. Did I mention how great her tits are? I moved up a bit more after Russian so she can suck my dick and then I discount and entered her hot little pussy and added a lot of friction until I almost came then I switched position to doggy so I can look at her tits bouncing in the mirror as I pushed my dick into her over and over till I CIP. Pulled out and told her to not move so I can see my cum slowly drip out. Hot time. Quick clean up and 2 bottles of water and I was out to cool off.
    I've been meaning to head there since I heard some good intel on roxy I believe she's latina but what was the total damage with hime? Saw her pics and that ass in the video does not dissapoint.

  10. #6770

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    Hey, do you know if she'll do anal?
    I tried. Denied.

  11. #6769
    Had Merry at Rest and Relax a while ago before they closed. She's now at Bubbles Girls / JPKawaii as Elva. $200 BBFSCIP.

  12. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Itoriffic  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen an "ugly" girl at WSD. They are always cute in their own way. Though I do switch it up with other places because I find the fact most of them speak zero English annoying.
    At least you were given access to get in 😒.

  13. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I didn't realize she was this cute until WSD had her and took new pics and videos. She used to be Sora at BG but I didn't think I wanted to see her yesterday.

    She's got huge set of tits that are beautiful and awesome to play with. They look super natural and hangs great on her frame. Tits to Waist and hip ratio are fantastic.

    Fuck the shower, I couldn't wait and went for it right away. I had mint and gum on the way here. I tilt her head back and kiss her everywhere. She's more lfk at first but then I got her hot and she starts to moan and DFK back at me. Her tits are awesome, reminds me of Yume but smaller but much better shaped and nipples are great to suck on. I fingered her while kissing and felt a little patch of hair but her pussy was shaved and clean so I soon went down for dessert. Spread her legs and dined at the why while playing with her titties. Mounted her tits and did Russian while she's laying on her back. Did I mention how great her tits are? I moved up a bit more after Russian so she can suck my dick and then I discount and entered her hot little pussy and added a lot of friction until I almost came then I switched position to doggy so I can look at her tits bouncing in the mirror as I pushed my dick into her over and over till I CIP. Pulled out and told her to not move so I can see my cum slowly drip out. Hot time. Quick clean up and 2 bottles of water and I was out to cool off.
    I've never seen an "ugly" girl at WSD. They are always cute in their own way. Though I do switch it up with other places because I find the fact most of them speak zero English annoying.

  14. #6766

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Fucked this cutie a few times. Cute, short with nice B size tits and decent ass. She does smoke but after listerine I didn't care much and I really like fucking her so I went back to her a few times.

    I nailed her mish and doggy. When I'm fucking her doggy she pushes her arm against the wall so I can really slam that pussy. CIP always and she only asks for $100 upcharge which is pretty good these days. She's got 10+ tattoos, most are small so she's a little bad ass. She's a good time. I might have to go cum deep inside her a few more times before she leaves.

    P.S. I dfk her pretty much the entire time in mish. She moans pretty loud with every stroke which was pretty hot. I thought kissing her would stop the moaning but nope, she continues wails as I'm pounding her and kissing her at the same time.

    On the way out I saw a big titted girl, I think it's the new girl Hime (not Yume) damn she has big ass tits for a smaller frame girl. Need to see if I can get some CIP on that pussy soon.
    Hey, do you know if she'll do anal?

  15. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's video friendly. Have it at you pervs LOL. Don't be saying dumb shit if she doesn't let you. Don't be that guy.

    She's leaving soon, I think Sunday last day.
    Damn. I hope she stays longer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape