Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 41287
-
09-26-22 05:54 #28237Senior Member

Posts: 130Captain save a h**
Why would you recommend she charge more? Stop loving these hoes.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 17:08 #28236Regular Member

Posts: 2New guy
Hey I'm wondering if you guys know of any sites that I can see our local talent in action. I seen one guy had a page PHub but no longer available. Thanks.
-
09-25-22 15:51 #28235Senior Member

Posts: 624Long time ago
I smashed her way back, like 2 or 3 years ago, at least. Maybe longer. Those pics are old and photoshopped big time.
Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 15:50 #28234Regular Member

Posts: 2New here
I'm just wondering is there are any porn sites I could look up to see local talent at work. Thanks.
-
09-25-22 15:30 #28233Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reviews on Lo?
Couldn't find any reviews but I'm sure they're out there. Anyone seen her before?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/782480407405
-
09-25-22 05:57 #28232Senior Member

Posts: 316Specific act? You tell them I can't right now because I'm driving, almost wrecked sending you the last one.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
You could just say no, but what's the fun in that?
They know damn well its not cool to ask for a pic, but they do anyway, because they don't give a shit. Well I don't give a shit either, so lets play the game, LOL.
-
09-25-22 00:25 #28231Regular Member

Posts: 5Amy reviews on NiNA or SHINE STG
Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?
Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?
-
09-24-22 21:16 #28230Senior Member

Posts: 708I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.
Originally Posted by JumboFisher98
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 15:40 #28229Senior Member

Posts: 624Lol!
Nice sores all over her.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 13:49 #28228Racist

Posts: 44Forget about it. I have a buddy in Somalia with the pilot license. He has the paperwork, and he says he has the perfect spot for Americans and the girls they are almost like the Americans but better. He will fly us all out there for small donations.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 12:47 #28227Senior Member

Posts: 164Barbie
I guess this is what you will get in person..
Originally Posted by NouseForName
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f4ab0ac96478
Enjoy. I guess LOL.
-
09-24-22 12:09 #28226Senior Member

Posts: 229Oh yeah! I think this was her?! Great times back in the day!
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 12:07 #28225Senior Member

Posts: 229Yeah, she's scary as fuck and looks like death. Stay away from Barbara. She also likes to give gifts that won't go away.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 11:11 #28224Senior Member

Posts: 44Brazil Jessi
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/3675839.htm
Any reports on her?
I got a message from her last night and I don't know how she got my number.
My spidey sense says there's something wrong.
Thanks!
-
09-24-22 05:34 #28223Senior Member

Posts: 225No Name
Hi Guys;.
Has anyone had a dream with this Honey? There is no name and the phone number didn't show anything as well. Any info would be great, Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/150280418961









Reply With Quote





