Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 928 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 13916
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9746

    I Told You Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    So I've been noticing a provider I used to see in Cali, then saw her once when she visited Vegas after I moved here, probably 5 years ago. When I was seeing her in LA I believe the damage was $. 5, $$ for the outcall here. I noticed she has either moved her or frequently visits. She's now got her OF running, Twitter and some softcore porn.

    Hit her up on IG, reminded her who I was, she told me she didn't remember what I paid back then but came at me with 1 k minimum. Then when I told her I paid $$ and 1 k is out of my budget, she got pissed and said "I don't now why you would still think my rate is $$ ***** I didn't, you mentioned the rate when I last saw you!

    https://www.hubzter.pro/nikkinarcos
    I told you guys OF and other inline content is KILLING our hobby! Most good providers demand a minimum of $1 k now to meet. These girls make 10's of thousands in their sleep, why would they want to meet in person for a few hundred bucks? Sorry, but the truth hurts. Stay safe and don't go broke.

  2. #9745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I second that! Saw her yesterday. Tall, pretty, spinner with incredible tits. Great personality and an awesome little dog. Service was great, no GFE but her rates are the best you will find for a woman that hot. I did have an issue with communication. Her phone is garbage, really difficult to hear her, probably best to keep communication to texting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/93195975
    With nipples like that, she didn't need the implants.

  3. #9744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody9393  [View Original Post]
    Yeah bro! I TOFTT earlier like back in April (she's talked about on listcrawler sub) she's legit! When I first saw her posts I thought it was too good to be true. She's sweet and sexy, tall, athletic build light skin. No BBFS or BBJ, everything covered but she's pretty good. Very affordable by the south end of the strip.
    I second that! Saw her yesterday. Tall, pretty, spinner with incredible tits. Great personality and an awesome little dog. Service was great, no GFE but her rates are the best you will find for a woman that hot. I did have an issue with communication. Her phone is garbage, really difficult to hear her, probably best to keep communication to texting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/93195975

  4. #9743

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by JakkerSon  [View Original Post]
    Hello Ralph,

    Please clear your inbox. Tried sending PM but your inbox is full.

    Thanks.
    My inbox is clear.

  5. #9742

    Re: Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My friend Jenni asked me to make a post for her. She's short,4'9", and has big fun bags. She does not offer BBFS so save your time if that's what you are looking for. Please send me a message and I'll be glad to forward her contact info.
    Hello Ralph,

    Please clear your inbox. Tried sending PM but your inbox is full.

    Thanks.

  6. #9741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Inflation

    So I've been noticing a provider I used to see in Cali, then saw her once when she visited Vegas after I moved here, probably 5 years ago. When I was seeing her in LA I believe the damage was $. 5, $$ for the outcall here. I noticed she has either moved her or frequently visits. She's now got her OF running, Twitter and some softcore porn.

    Hit her up on IG, reminded her who I was, she told me she didn't remember what I paid back then but came at me with 1 k minimum. Then when I told her I paid $$ and 1 k is out of my budget, she got pissed and said "I don't now why you would still think my rate is $$ ***** I didn't, you mentioned the rate when I last saw you!

    https://www.hubzter.pro/nikkinarcos

  7. #9740

    Tinder Girls / Casino Action

    So I've been here almost a week now on business. Haven't had a lot of free time to find company, but did connect with a few people. There are plenty of working girls on Tinder. To find them, though, you have to lower your preferred age range to begin at 21. Olivia is an AA on Tinder I connected with. We had some good chats in the previous days, but when it came time for details, she wanted "Minimum 500". . . . . . So I replied "Way to much" and left it at that. Later that evening she announced she's in my hotel, "Did you change your mind?" . . . . No I didn't.

    A couple more Tinder girls, one disconnected as I was about to talk, the other was working that night, asked me to contact her next time I'm in town.

    Last night I walked through Mandalay Bay. Girls all over the casino floor. Bumped into Jessica, attractive 20 something AA visiting from Sac town and her female friend whom she quickly ditched. Then we talked, I negotiated her down to $2. 5 and we went upstairs to my room. A drink, chat, she undressed, then CBJ. I'm usually able to hold out forever, especially covered, but her skills were good and she had me pretty quickly. But then she took off from my room early. ! Would not repeat with her based on lack of time invested on her part.

  8. #9739

    The Answer Is Located on a Different Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Amatzu101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this agency? The Vegas Asian club seems really up my alley but zero experience with escorts etc I'm an Orland AMP lover and not sure what the damage could be for this / any tips would be appreciated! Cheers.
    Hey,

    Since you aren't from around here. You likely wouldn't know this. You'll need to search the thread: "Incall in Private Apartments. " And it is most often referred to as VAC. Try a search for exactly: "VAC & Las Vegas" to narrow down your reading. P.S. I have no idea why that thread is named the way it is when it seems to be strictly about Asian and other ethnicity's private massage houses / apartments / etc. Always wondered though!

  9. #9738

    Vegas Asian

    Anyone have experience with this agency? The Vegas Asian club seems really up my alley but zero experience with escorts etc I'm an Orland AMP lover and not sure what the damage could be for this / any tips would be appreciated! Cheers.

  10. #9737

    Coco AKA Asia Baby

    Hey Folks,

    I have tried to search the name Coco and Asia Baby and I get so many hits. Can one of you brothers PM me or reply to this post with some intel on this gal. Height, weight, body type? https://cocomassage4.wixsite.com/massage.

    The picture on the left looks incredible, skinny, small breast. The picture on the right looks like a different person.

  11. #9736
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBadugi  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've seen her now three times and it's always been her. Twice at her apartment and once at my hotel, and she's the only one who answers her phone and she doesn't have a "driver" and doesn't live with "a bunch of roommates" so I would have to disagree and say she's definitely not associated with an agency. With all the apps around these days, everyone from my gardener to my babysitter takes debit cards and credit cards.
    She looks cute. But def MILF / gilf territory.

    How much did you spend and for what level of service?

    Her ad makes it sound like just a massage and handie for $250 - which seems a bit steep.

  12. #9735
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    I checked her ad and noticed she advertises she takes credit cards. This more than likely an agency and the girl in the pic won't be the one knocking on your door. That is all.
    Well, I've seen her now three times and it's always been her. Twice at her apartment and once at my hotel, and she's the only one who answers her phone and she doesn't have a "driver" and doesn't live with "a bunch of roommates" so I would have to disagree and say she's definitely not associated with an agency. With all the apps around these days, everyone from my gardener to my babysitter takes debit cards and credit cards.

  13. #9734

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    So is Cassandra FS or just massage like her ad states? Any change in rates if she is FS?
    I checked her ad and noticed she advertises she takes credit cards. This more than likely an agency and the girl in the pic won't be the one knocking on your door. That is all.

  14. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    So is Cassandra FS or just massage like her ad states? Any change in rates if she is FS?
    I believe the difference in Nuru massage with BBBJ and Nuru massage with FS is the two different packages; the Nuru and the VIP Nuru, so the short answer is yes, and the price differential is $100.

  15. #9732

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    So is Cassandra FS or just massage like her ad states? Any change in rates if she is FS?
    I have not seen her yet, but I did contact her and she has a few different options. There is definitely FS in one of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape