Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 25042
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Kit kat

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's real. What else you want to know. I did car date with her once and she was very pleasant. BBBJ and cover full service.

  2. #17886

  3. #17885

    Katy / Candii of the dive bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zjg77  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if I followed this right but assuming Katy is the girl in the link there I saw her as Savannah years ago. She didn't rob me but her place was occupied as she had room mates which was sketch and also it was the middle of summer and her room didn't have AC, and was top floor. It was hot as Hell and that alone wouldn't be a never again type of deal breaker for me, cause that situation can change or just is better in a different season, but the whole setup was sketchy as well and the service was not great either so I've never tried again.
    My pictures of Katy from when I raw-dogged her a few years ago, when she went by Candii, are in my post 6121, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...506&viewfull=1#post4148506.

    To summarize: She was a decent GFE BBFS lay. But that dive bar incall is, by my lights, FUCKING DANGEROUS. (Pun was accidental, LOL!) But I would never see anyone at that incall again. Also, she has a long rap sheet in the premium background check, with a history of unsavory shit I prefer to avoid, because I value my own safety. This is one bareback girl, and one incall, of many, I would never go to again, to be sure.

    Enough said.

  4. #17884

    Savannah (or w / e she goes by now)

    I'm not sure if I followed this right but assuming Katy is the girl in the link there I saw her as Savannah years ago. She didn't rob me but her place was occupied as she had room mates which was sketch and also it was the middle of summer and her room didn't have AC, and was top floor. It was hot as Hell and that alone wouldn't be a never again type of deal breaker for me, cause that situation can change or just is better in a different season, but the whole setup was sketchy as well and the service was not great either so I've never tried again.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I was thinking of see Katy, but it might best to skip.

  5. #17883

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?
    Mandy never stopped working. She has enough regulars. I usually see her myself every couple of months.

  6. #17882

    Provider recomendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by BRiley  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm a total newbie in this scene and would love some help. I've tried to reach out to a few providers and have been stood up or just no response. Does anyone have a reliable person who doesn't take forever to respond? Or any tips on how to find one?
    I can recommend the following providers:

    Kris / Liz in Swansea MA.

    Kellie in Norwich CT.

    Bridgette in Wethersfield CT.

    Jenna in West Haven CT.

    All are well reviewed on TER and / or Erotic Monkey.

    I either have or intend to do repeat visits with all of them.

  7. #17881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Madison

    Has anyone seeing Madison yet. She's been posting and updated her pics weekly which is a good thing. I also noticed she always have her hands on her belly as if she's hiding baby stretch marks and stuff. She is no GFE and have * So have anyone seeing her and knows if she's even worth a qv.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/852625337907

  8. #17880
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?
    Thank yiu. I was going to see Katy. Emma is a smokin hot sexy babe but a thief, what a shame.

  9. #17879
    Quote Originally Posted by Flhri2002  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow hobbyist.

    Any one seen this one. Its a long way from where I am at but I can't resist those boobs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-97
    Real but rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules rules do not recommend, not even close to the price of admission.

  10. #17878
    Quote Originally Posted by Flhri2002  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow hobbyist.

    Any one seen this one. Its a long way from where I am at but I can't resist those boobs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-97
    Outcall only?

  11. #17877

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct. Saw her today and she is the woman in the pictures. No signs of demons of any kind.
    Can you share your experience? Damage? BBBJ? CIM? Etc.

  12. #17876
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to get in contact with her a few times maybe she is just seeing old clients. I thought I saw some old posts saying they couldn't get in contact with her either. I could be wrong though.
    She's always been known to be a little difficult to get ahold of if you're not a regular. Sometimes you have to just keep trying until you get lucky.

  13. #17875

    Any info on this luscious one

    Hey fellow hobbyist.

    Any one seen this one. Its a long way from where I am at but I can't resist those boobs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-97

  14. #17874

    Newb

    Hi, I'm a total newbie in this scene and would love some help. I've tried to reach out to a few providers and have been stood up or just no response. Does anyone have a reliable person who doesn't take forever to respond? Or any tips on how to find one?

  15. #17873

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any red flags at all. I think its a legit ad.
    You are 100% correct. Saw her today and she is the woman in the pictures. No signs of demons of any kind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape