Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24705
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil204  [View Original Post]
    That is Fair Verona. Been around a long time. I used to see her years back when she hung out with Abbey Jones. She was great then but iv drug use has taken her down the rabbit shit hole. I would be very very leery of her.
    On a side note. I miss Abbey Jones and the great Edenn Franko.

  2. #24704

    Victoria Scam

    She was running a special on Snapchat for her OF for $20. Sent her the money after she agreed to a meetup but she ghosted me after getting the money. Thought I did my due diligence on this one, but she just took the money and ran. Don't give this chick one cent of your money!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93116213

  3. #24703

    Erica Fyre

    She's currently running a special in Nashville PM me for details.

  4. #24702

    Erica Fyre

    She's running a special if you use my username BonEm69 90 Qv 150 HH 300 HR.

    She knows what she is doing guaranteed to rock you. And no I'm not her pimp.

  5. #24701

    Certainly not new

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just say this post have not seen her and know nothing about yet.

    https://nashville.craigslist.org/res...536877721.html

    Please text message inquiry Only: Bree Four1 Seven 9 Five2 FiveXXX.
    Yeah I stumbled into this about 6 mo ago. I wouldn't go back even if you paid me triple her rate. Two min in she told me that she was dope sick and kept telling me to finish. Which I took as a signal to GTFO. She was on the phone with her dealer before my pants were on and I was in a hurry.

    Not a chance in hell would I want to repeat.

  6. #24700

    Mercy

    To schedule mercyescort4u.com.

    As another reports states, I so testify.

    Mature woman who was soft, sensual, and eager to please. Was painless to set up. For 2, was worth it and will repeat. She was casual and fun to talk too. Didn't watch the clock and I will repeat. Maybe next time will break a sweat with Gem. Or try both.

  7. #24699

    Fair Verona

    That is Fair Verona. Been around a long time. I used to see her years back when she hung out with Abbey Jones. She was great then but iv drug use has taken her down the rabbit shit hole. I would be very very leery of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to go buy something like Fair Verona?

  8. #24698

    Anyone seem this provider

    Has anyone seen this one. If you could give some details, I'd appreciate it.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/92960745

  9. #24697

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just say this post have not seen her and know nothing about yet.

    https://nashville.craigslist.org/res...536877721.html

    Please text message inquiry Only: Bree Four1 Seven 9 Five2 FiveXXX.
    It's a deposit scam. You're welcome All I did was text the number within 3 minutes she texted back she wanted $20 before I could get her location. A little bit of research and a little bit of putting your shit out there helps a lot.

  10. #24696

    Fair Verona

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    These are not the same girl. I don't know about the craigslist girl. But the one you posted has been around forever and reviewed many times. The tatoos don't match from the pics I'm seeing of both girls.
    Didn't she used to go buy something like Fair Verona?

  11. #24695

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by HermitageGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she posts on stg and listcrawler. I haven't seen her personally though. But I think this is her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...773/6152000852
    These are not the same girl. I don't know about the craigslist girl. But the one you posted has been around forever and reviewed many times. The tatoos don't match from the pics I'm seeing of both girls.

  12. #24694

    She isn't new

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just say this post have not seen her and know nothing about yet.

    https://nashville.craigslist.org/res...536877721.html

    Please text message inquiry Only: Bree Four1 Seven 9 Five2 FiveXXX.
    Pretty sure she posts on stg and listcrawler. I haven't seen her personally though. But I think this is her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...773/6152000852

  13. #24693

    When you're right you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    When she lists every payment option known to man including new ones you've never heard of, it could be a red flag. That being said, go for it! Let us know how it goes!
    I completely agree. Once I texted that she's seems TGTBT communications stopped. I figure it's either a bait & switch or Uncle LEO.

  14. #24692
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeForU  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone saw Megan love from tryst?

    I'd like to know about her as she traveling through a town I'm kinda close to.

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan-love

    Feel free to message me if you would rather.
    I saw Megan about a year ago.

    Great time and she's beautiful for sure.

    You get what you pay for, if you have that kind of budget.

  15. #24691

    Seems TGTBT as well

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with this one for a bit. She's quoting.

    $$5 hr. But seems TGTBT to me.

    Does anyone know any different?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...2/765575688668
    When she lists every payment option known to man including new ones you've never heard of, it could be a red flag. That being said, go for it! Let us know how it goes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape