Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 31845
-
09-23-22 22:18 #24705Senior Member

Posts: 393On a side note. I miss Abbey Jones and the great Edenn Franko.
Originally Posted by Neil204
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 21:30 #24704Regular Member

Posts: 8Victoria Scam
She was running a special on Snapchat for her OF for $20. Sent her the money after she agreed to a meetup but she ghosted me after getting the money. Thought I did my due diligence on this one, but she just took the money and ran. Don't give this chick one cent of your money!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93116213
-
09-23-22 16:43 #24703Senior Member

Posts: 644Erica Fyre
She's currently running a special in Nashville PM me for details.
-
09-23-22 16:09 #24702Senior Member

Posts: 644Erica Fyre
She's running a special if you use my username BonEm69 90 Qv 150 HH 300 HR.
She knows what she is doing guaranteed to rock you. And no I'm not her pimp.
-
09-23-22 14:56 #24701Senior Member

Posts: 38Certainly not new
Yeah I stumbled into this about 6 mo ago. I wouldn't go back even if you paid me triple her rate. Two min in she told me that she was dope sick and kept telling me to finish. Which I took as a signal to GTFO. She was on the phone with her dealer before my pants were on and I was in a hurry.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
Not a chance in hell would I want to repeat.
-
09-23-22 14:38 #24700Regular Member

Posts: 14Mercy
To schedule mercyescort4u.com.
As another reports states, I so testify.
Mature woman who was soft, sensual, and eager to please. Was painless to set up. For 2, was worth it and will repeat. She was casual and fun to talk too. Didn't watch the clock and I will repeat. Maybe next time will break a sweat with Gem. Or try both.
-
09-23-22 09:24 #24699Senior Member

Posts: 28Fair Verona
That is Fair Verona. Been around a long time. I used to see her years back when she hung out with Abbey Jones. She was great then but iv drug use has taken her down the rabbit shit hole. I would be very very leery of her.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:38 #24698Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone seem this provider
Has anyone seen this one. If you could give some details, I'd appreciate it.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/92960745
-
09-22-22 17:17 #24697Banned Member

Posts: 555Scammer
It's a deposit scam. You're welcome All I did was text the number within 3 minutes she texted back she wanted $20 before I could get her location. A little bit of research and a little bit of putting your shit out there helps a lot.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 17:11 #24696Banned Member

Posts: 555Fair Verona
Didn't she used to go buy something like Fair Verona?
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:25 #24695Senior Member

Posts: 439Not the same
These are not the same girl. I don't know about the craigslist girl. But the one you posted has been around forever and reviewed many times. The tatoos don't match from the pics I'm seeing of both girls.
Originally Posted by HermitageGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 12:24 #24694Senior Member

Posts: 100She isn't new
Pretty sure she posts on stg and listcrawler. I haven't seen her personally though. But I think this is her.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...773/6152000852
-
09-22-22 12:19 #24693Senior Member

Posts: 136When you're right you're right
I completely agree. Once I texted that she's seems TGTBT communications stopped. I figure it's either a bait & switch or Uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 12:15 #24692Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw Megan about a year ago.
Originally Posted by BlakeForU
[View Original Post]
Great time and she's beautiful for sure.
You get what you pay for, if you have that kind of budget.
-
09-22-22 10:47 #24691Senior Member

Posts: 439Seems TGTBT as well
When she lists every payment option known to man including new ones you've never heard of, it could be a red flag. That being said, go for it! Let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




