Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 41276
-
09-25-22 00:25 #28226Regular Member

Posts: 5Amy reviews on NiNA or SHINE STG
Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?
Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?
-
09-24-22 21:16 #28225Senior Member

Posts: 708I have not had a dream with this one in over a year. All my experiances were very positive. I started checking back with her and she started requesting pic's be sent. So I did not go. Very mive, fabulous curvy and firm shape. And Amazingly (at leas tat the time) charging under market Prices. I guess that strategy is working for her. I recall 100 morio coins for HH. And I recommended that she did more. Let me know if you get in the door.
Originally Posted by JumboFisher98
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 15:40 #28224Senior Member

Posts: 624Lol!
Nice sores all over her.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 13:49 #28223Racist

Posts: 44Forget about it. I have a buddy in Somalia with the pilot license. He has the paperwork, and he says he has the perfect spot for Americans and the girls they are almost like the Americans but better. He will fly us all out there for small donations.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 12:47 #28222Senior Member

Posts: 162Barbie
I guess this is what you will get in person..
Originally Posted by NouseForName
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f4ab0ac96478
Enjoy. I guess LOL.
-
09-24-22 12:09 #28221Senior Member

Posts: 229Oh yeah! I think this was her?! Great times back in the day!
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 12:07 #28220Senior Member

Posts: 229Yeah, she's scary as fuck and looks like death. Stay away from Barbara. She also likes to give gifts that won't go away.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 11:11 #28219Senior Member

Posts: 44Brazil Jessi
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/3675839.htm
Any reports on her?
I got a message from her last night and I don't know how she got my number.
My spidey sense says there's something wrong.
Thanks!
-
09-24-22 05:34 #28218Senior Member

Posts: 225No Name
Hi Guys;.
Has anyone had a dream with this Honey? There is no name and the phone number didn't show anything as well. Any info would be great, Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/150280418961
-
09-23-22 21:42 #28217Senior Member

Posts: 909Agree
I remember my my first extended stay overseas. Our standards of beauty here are low. A 6 over there is a 8-9 over here. I'm personally into true BBWs, yet I can say good lord, being over Spain almost made me switch Faith's. Then if you see a big gal, it's never nasty looking with that melting cheese affect (in my experience). They're so sexy, to me atleast. Sometimes I wake up questioning why I came back.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 21:37 #28216Senior Member

Posts: 250Khleo or Cleo
I remembered her. She went by Khleo. Pm me her new info.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 21:10 #28215Racist

Posts: 44[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-23-22 18:26 #28214Senior Member

Posts: 653You can if you can get a job remotely and work in another country making USD you can have so much fun. Especially since your money can last longer. Heck a guy making 40 k a year USD can live like a 6 figure person in other countries. Then add in the fact that there is so many working women in those places.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
Like the level of beauty you'll come across in other countries is on another level compared to America.
-
09-23-22 13:45 #28213Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone?
Anyone have a recent dream with this one. I think I remember some positive reports from this one previously but I'm not sure.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/560318020861
-
09-23-22 13:36 #28212Regular Member

Posts: 18Good Visit
Had a recent dream when Jen. Really cool chic down to earth.
Very reasonable qv incall. Great all around dream. Definitely will repeat. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/608134091070.










Reply With Quote





