Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1390
-
10-21-22 08:29 #805Senior Member

Posts: 153Considering how popular she seems to be, it's a real mystery to me why they make her so unavailable by moving her around so much. They used to do a month at each location. Bad business plan!
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 21:38 #804Senior Member

Posts: 43Eva / Jessica Framingham?
I called Jin today. Blah Blah Blah, Asked for Lisa and said I was trying to set an appointment with Eva, but understood she was at their Framingham location. Was told that they don't have a place in Framingham, but Eva would be at Jin this weekend.
Originally Posted by Woody32
[View Original Post]
I tried.
-
10-20-22 15:52 #803Regular Member

Posts: 2Peaceful
Another upvote for Peaceful.
Got there just before closing, .5 house, offered 1.0, settled at 1.4 FS enthusiastic cowgirl. No hassles, would repeat.
-
10-19-22 19:01 #802Senior Member

Posts: 72Visited old Jin 1X colonial yesterday all new girls good time had with Tina or Dina English was horrible. FS w69 40/140. On my way out met tiny young cutie name Nicole and a 30 something spinner who I could understand her name. I think it's impossible to pick and choose here as they rotate and they hide if it's not their turn. I inquired about 4 hand and was told I could see other girl after my appointment, kinda fucked up. I avoided downtown traffic and Halloween bullshit by driving thru hospital via highland ave.
-
10-12-22 16:36 #801Senior Member

Posts: 153I feel like I'm in an episode of Where's Waldo with Eva / Jessica. Made an appointment with Lisa at Xin in Bedford. I walk in and see Eva lying on the couch, looking as hot as ever. It took a lot to resist her, but Lisa came over and took me to the room. Lisa is good too, and she does the same things as Eva, with a little better rub.
Originally Posted by Woody32
[View Original Post]
On the way out, Eva told me she is working in Bedford for now. I thought I had her number, but if someone would PM it to me, I'd be forever grateful.
-
10-07-22 21:31 #800Regular Member

Posts: 19I had a completely different experience. Met by Yuyu, cute spinner. Opted for an hour. Decent massage, maybe could have teased a bit more. CBJ was good, FS was better. Very flirty. House+1. 6. I know. I may have over paid. But she was so cute.
Originally Posted by RigaTonee
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:15 #799Regular Member

Posts: 9Peaceful
Showed up and led to room by an older woman (50+). Took full hour for. 7, massage was average nothing special. Thirty minutes in the flip, asked how much 69 was, quoted 1.5. So asked how much FS is, says 1.5 as well. Agreed then she says one or the other for 1.5, for both would be. 4 more. Threatened to walk and she finally agreed. She climbed up for DATY but didn't do CBJ, then got on to ride for 2-3 minutes and wanted missionary. Finished with a 10 minute head massage. Would've been a good time if not for the upsell and haggling. She has a nice slim body for her age, and has a flower tattoo under her belly button. Heard other girl in shop but didn't inquire, didn't get a name either sorry. Was hoping to get the girl with the feather tattoo but no luck.
-
10-03-22 22:16 #798Senior Member

Posts: 72I recently visited both those places.
L&B granny rub and tug not Amanda the skinny one.
I won't be returning.
Peaceful Orchid I asked for Lorain and got granny hard up sell got FS 200 total.
Lavender was too busy last week so I opted for LnB, Salem is crazy so no colonial which led me to pleasant per reviews found here.
-
10-03-22 18:27 #797He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606L&b
Found myself in the area so I decided to check it out, older woman answered the door, I think Ananda who was recently reviewed was sitting on the couch, definitely chubby. Was led to the room, took the half hour and opted for the soft touch special. I was looking for a decent massage but got the feeling that wasn't happening here. About ten minutes in some tool comes in and decides to carry on a conversation and wait around for his tug session which just added to my get off and get out of here mentality, real buzzkill. Finished, got cleaned up, left tip and was out in 20 minutes.
50 + 40. Won't repeat.
-
10-02-22 14:54 #796Senior Member

Posts: 242Wakefield. Peaceful
Peaceful.
Went to Peaceful in Wakefield last week. Kind of a last minute drunken, only option available at 9 pm.
I called ahead from 8:30 pm and I was a half hour away (but it was on my way home). Mamasan answered the phone and when I told her that I was 30 minutes away and that I'd be there right at 9 pm (which is their closing time), she said, "you come, we stay open for you. " So I did just that, showed you at 9 pm, was late in by an average looking 30 something. Threw me in a room and asked for the house fee. I select 30 min over the hour, kinda time sensitive, needed to get home at a decent hour. 30 min was 50,1 hour is 70.
She leaves the room after she collected the donation. I just then realize that I had to pee. ??
After about 7 minutes in comes a cute little spinner. I told her that I had to use the mends room, she walked me down the hallway and showed me when the restroom was. After that, I came back to the room when the cute gal said, "you get undressed and lay down", I said "ok", and did just that.
Fast forward or else this will end up being a book.
The massage was just ok, kinda hard, no real rhyme or reason to it? Kinda weird. The same with the tease? Kinda lackadaisical? And pretty odd? Maybe it was a long day for her? Maybe she was tired?
On the flip, she asked what I wanted and then laid out the donations. I opted for the CBJ (I asked for BBBJ and was shot down) and Covered FS. The BJ was just OK, nothing to write home about. Now the FS is where the magic happened. CG was great, that gal had very nice real boobs. And before I knew it she was asking to get effed Doggy. Instead of on the table, I notice a burgundy leather recliner in the corner of the room. I took her over to this chair and made her buddy her head into the seat while she bent over. I came up behind and Pounded so hard into next week. She took it like a champion.
Oh, I forgot to mention, she had the feather tattoo over her bellybutton and went by Loraine. Pretty good time in a pinch. May or may not repeat in the future? I've got a pretty deep hit list going, so not sure if I'll be back anytime soon. ?
-
09-26-22 20:10 #795Senior Member

Posts: 153Eva in Framingham
I'm pretty sure the Salem and Framingham locations are owned by the same person. Call Linda in Salem and ask her.
Originally Posted by Woody32
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:45 #794Senior Member

Posts: 261Eva
Where in Framingham does she work? Thanks.
Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 16:44 #793Senior Member

Posts: 72VT thank you for great intel. I have been visiting them and it's been Yuyu and Linda for a while now. Yuyu has been great Linda has been ok. I just called and Linda answered and told me "new girl tomorrow " I may go to Lavender instead with Salem traffic till November. I will report back. Again VT thank you for good intel, and not being just another cheapskate begging for info.
Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 14:01 #792Senior Member

Posts: 153Eva / Jessica back in Salem
Made an appointment at the old Jin on Colonial in Salem. I have no idea what their name is now, and I really didn't know what to expect, but I was in the area and decided to try my luck. I rang the door bell and to my surprise I was greeted by Eva / Jessica of the old Jin. She gave me a big hug and escorted me to an open room. Same sexy spinner with enhanced Bs and tight body. Same service as before too. She told me she will be in Salem only on Fridays and Saturdays from now on. She spends the rest of the week in Framingham.
She was working alone when I stopped by.
-
09-02-22 14:50 #791Regular Member

Posts: 9Jiankang Spa Salem
Total ripoff. Had success here in the past but the current girls are not ok. Showed up and gave. 4 for hh, got Lisa, 40's with blonde hair and average body. No massage at all, just 15 minutes of pushing until the flip. On flip acquired about DATY, she said next time but offered CBJ for 1.2. Declined and said just massage is ok as was not interested in HJ. She then offered to get the other girl but wanted. 2 for her "massage," said sure. In comes other girl, Vivi, have seen her around as lily at old jin therapy and rogers#8 in Lowell. She is cute and knows it, not sure if she remembered me but I've gotten FS with her for 1.4. This time offered her 1 for DATY and she said too little. Not happy at this point so just walked out. In and out in 20 minutes, .6 to know not to come back to this place again.













Reply With Quote





