Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1363
-
10-17-22 13:49 #463Regular Member

Posts: 5What / where is La Luna? Thanks
Always on the lookout for solid mature massage, thanks.
-
10-16-22 01:14 #462Senior Member

Posts: 48La luna
Located in the northwest. It's a draw of luck of who you get. They're all older but gives great massages. HJ for finish. 6 extra. The ending was great, she spent about 10 min just teasing and edging. Recommend if you're on a budget and just want a massage and pop.
-
10-02-22 08:50 #461Senior Member

Posts: 47Kylie Massage
Anyone have experience with Kylie massage? Not looking for anything fancy just a cute girl to massage me with a HE.
http://kyliemassage.com/
-
09-28-22 23:48 #460Senior Member

Posts: 1304OK. So would you please share what the right price was and what kind of touching was allowed?
Originally Posted by WaterMelon334
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 01:42 #459Senior Member

Posts: 92I see your point
But how many Russia-Israel mix hot chicks are in Vegas? You can try low balling but she will always be in demand.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 21:33 #458Senior Member

Posts: 1304What was the right price and what kind of touching? I'd say we don't need more providers that are charging fees that are "definitely higher". We've definitely seen lots of price increases over the past 2-3 years, and I don't think any of us think that we need more of that.
Originally Posted by WaterMelon334
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 12:57 #457Senior Member

Posts: 92Excellent Suggestion!
First let me say millions thanks to you Vegas 7002, Mia is so far the prettiest provider I have visited.
Originally Posted by Vegas7002
[View Original Post]
She is working from a nice apartment in southwest. I parked in an open lot and opened the door into the building with a code.
I would say her build is exactly what you see in a typical model photo. No excess fat and a pair of D cups. She started working from my back with some teasing and after a while the flip happened. She allowed touching at the right price and she texted me the menu in advance. I didn't see any hint of FS and the most she would do is probably a bottomless massage. The massage was on the soft side but my focus was solely on her body contour. She changed a few positions for the finishing since I asked her to.
She was polite and tried to make me as comfortable as possible. I don't have any complaints but her fee is definitely higher than an average provider.
We need more providers like her.
-
09-24-22 18:07 #456Senior Member

Posts: 72Mia
She's in her early 30's. If I had to guess she's probably 5'3 and around 125-130. She's more on the spinner side but she's also curvy enough for her size. I guess you could say similar to the pictures.
No, there's no FS or extras besides the HE as far as I know. When she mounts you she'll go reverse cowgirl and sit on your stomach so you have the view of her ass and that's when she'll go to work with the HJ. Hope that makes sense. Definitely worth it Imo.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 15:04 #455Senior Member

Posts: 1304She mounts you? So it's CFS or BBFS? When you say "model looking chick" what do you mean? Is her build similar to the pictures in the ad that are not her? Or is she more of a slender build?
Originally Posted by Vegas7002
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 21:01 #454Senior Member

Posts: 26Age?
Hold old is Mia?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Vegas7002
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 18:12 #453Senior Member

Posts: 72Mia
I've been keeping this one to myself but have seen her on a consistent basis for over a year now, and we're actually good friends now. Mia is her name. She's mixed with Russian and Israel. Ignore the pics in her ad as she doesn't use her real ones, but she's definitely my ATF and easily one of the hottest girls I've seen.
You can get a 1 hour full body massage for 240 or if you want a body to body glide / massage you can get that for 300. Just take my advice and go for the body glide at least once, it's worth it to try it out with her as she mounts you toward the end and goes to work on junior LOL.
I will say her "massage" is more of a sensual body rub, so don't go expecting to get any crazy knots out. That's her only downfall.
For me it's more about having a model looking chick giving a massage and working you up to a release. She'll edge you until you're ready to finish. Just let her know to slow down if you're getting close.
Again, pics aren't her on the ad but she is easily a 9 or 10. Beautiful girl.
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/2035818
Originally Posted by NotHere29
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:18 #452Senior Member

Posts: 31Gia, Cassandra, and others
Reached out to Gia this morning. She is in indeed back and taking appointments. She referred me to her website and said the experiences are the same. Her sessions are amazing but I just can't justify 500 for them.
I did see CMT AAmber from Mojo recently for HHR. Nice massage, got the knots out, and good finish. Didn't just jackhammer away. But minimal touching and she stands the entire time. Nothing like Gia or even Cassandra.
I have seen Cassandra once before and I'm thinking about contacting her again.
Does anyone have any leads on a Gia-like encounter?
-
09-15-22 12:52 #451Senior Member

Posts: 308Thanks, cause the ad pic doesn't tell me anything.
Originally Posted by Topz92
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 03:06 #450Regular Member

Posts: 14She AA a little chunky for my liking but friendly and great service I would repeat she's off of Lake Mead and Decatur.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 15:20 #449Senior Member

Posts: 308How does she look? What true age, ethnicity, etc? And this is just a regular clean massage based on her post?
Originally Posted by OvOxO
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




