Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18356
-
09-23-22 05:48 #12401Regular Member

Posts: 3Best Over All Massage
I was at RS the other day and had Melissa. She gave the best massage and BBBJ afterwards.
Originally Posted by AJJ998
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:29 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 640DiDi at Sun's
Just an alert. New girl DiDi is arriving at Sun's tomorrow and will be working Saturday. She was here back around the March / April time-frame. Some of you might remember her. I loved her and will be at the front of the line. She's very pretty, slender, sexy and sweet. I think there's going to be a crowd. Sugar is also still there. Two beauties to choose from at Sun's now.
-
09-22-22 16:17 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 63A very good breeze this morning
I usually play in the SB game these days, so I don't post very often. Passing thru I had some time to kill early in the day. My back was hurting from all the driving and decided to take a trip to the Island based on some previous post's here. Cool breezes for certain. Back felt perfect afterwards 😎.
-
09-22-22 15:19 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 96Best Massage
So far the best Massage I've had was at Dandy Spa on Poplar Lvl. I don't remember her name but she looked mid 40's, No FS but She massage very nicely for every minute paid for.
Originally Posted by AJJ998
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:04 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 119Key Spa Frankfort
Thanks for the intel on the various spas. I have enjoyed several AMPs in Louisville area since reading this forum. I had a fantastic time at Sun and at Eva.
One of my favorites over this way is Key Spa in Frankfort rt 127 north. About 45 minutes East of Lou on I-64. Not super busy and the gals Lily and Jenny, super nice. Lily will do extras. The 4 hand can get interesting as well. Enjoy.
-
09-22-22 09:27 #12396Regular Member

Posts: 9Best overall massage
Does anyone know what spot gives the best massage in addition to CBJ / BBBJ or FS? Am a frequent visitor of empire but the massage there is pretty mediocre. Looking for a really great massage in addition to some other services.
-
09-21-22 13:38 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 157Gabby
Gabby can hole her own if she decides to return, called she not there.
Originally Posted by Lrr8176
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 12:49 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 229I think the question might have been about Gabby.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 07:03 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 983Meagan
There have been lots of reviews of this lady and they all say the same, "standard only". Can't imagine that it will ever change.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 19:08 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 855Meagan
Pretty sure that Meagan is a rub release only.
Originally Posted by LoneWolf3
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 18:21 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yep
Money and a clean ass talks, right? LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 18:03 #12390Banned Member

Posts: 873I will never mention their names or when it happened, but you can't say it never happens.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 14:42 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yep
I would bet she not there anymore either, what do ya think.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 14:29 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 640Ginger at Oasis
Does anyone know if Ginger is back yet?
-
09-20-22 07:22 #12387Banned Member

Posts: 873I've had FS at Eva. It may not be the norm, but it can be had.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





