Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 6974
-
09-29-22 16:53 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 1041Not at all. I actually texted with her (or maybe him) and can confirm it's the usual online / cashapp fake profile.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
The odd area code is a clear give away to tread cautiously.
-
09-29-22 12:34 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 626Area codes
That could be another tip off. Odd area codes don't bother me that much. I have had local sugar babies with Texas and Rhode Island area codes. I have had contact with Ohio girls whose identity I was able to verify. 973 is Newark. The way I look at it, if I can get with a Smith student with from Austin, TX, it is very possible that a jersey girl relocated.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
I mean: I live in one state and my cell and my burner have different area codes than the state I live in. Ive had 5 longer term SB over the past 5 or so years: 860, 413, 203, 512, and 410.
I just don't like done of the wording in her profile and the "seeking" tags were a bit odd.
I’m not trying to be argumentative with you, because I appreciate your wisdom. I’m just saying, the area code thing (by itself) doesn’t bother me too much.
-
09-29-22 12:04 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 1041Online only, waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-2421b7858a90
-
09-29-22 10:12 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 1041First one is def fake. 973 area code.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 07:48 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 626Both a little fishy
Between some of the wording and what the girls are "seeking," I find both to be a little suspect. I've seen more obvious, and maybe they're aren't scams, but I do have my suspicions.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-b42e50fc30ac
I think the second one may have removed a “platonic” tag in the last 24 hours.
-
09-26-22 10:19 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 54Just reading about all the data breaches in that link is depressing. Always better to be safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 17:12 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 5229Breaches in Heat!
These days, I would NOT trust any company providing this service. There have been too many data breaches for people, companies, cloud services, and government agencies. It's bad enough that android (google) and ios (apple) can track and store our location history. I have no faith in big tech since I (we) are the product with our personal info for sale. I'll stick with anonymous (cash) debit cards. In me I trust! LOL.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Breaches so far, this year for each day!: https://tech.co/news/data-breaches-2022-so-far
BMD.
-
09-25-22 15:47 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 1532MaskMe or similar
Anyone ever try MaskMe (by abine) or similar? I've seen the chatter about using Vanilla cards for SA and such in the past. MaskMe used to be a site, in my interpretation, that generates an alias card that masks your own credit card. You can choose your own name, so when you enter details for transactions online you would use the alias and the charge would filter through MaskMe onto your masked CC. They also have options to mask email addresses and phone numbers.
https://www.abine.com/
-
09-23-22 13:11 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 10411 - You have any other better options? SB got way more fakes / scam profiles than SA. WYP is a shitty site, same as SB where you pay to msg. And no, I don't fuck Escorts or Streetwalkers. And I can't pick up girls at the clubs, mall, or restaurants like the single dudes.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
2 - Many guys prefer to use $100 prepaid card, so a $35 or even $20 discount will bring the amount under $100.
3 - That damn $35 that I just saved will buy me Expresso for a week LOL.
-
09-23-22 10:10 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 265Ella
Looks like Ella has a profile up on SA. Could be someone using her pic, but the profile text definitely sounds like her.
I am on a bit of a break from this game, but still lurk from time to time. She might get me back as a paying member, LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-800367967660
-
09-23-22 08:21 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 494Secretbenefits
Had a ton of luck on this site. There are a lot of fake profiles though and very hard to weed through. But I somehow make it work. Have spoken to another member that had shit luck so YMMV.
-
09-22-22 20:11 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks,
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
I think what I'm starting to realize is all those sites are not great, but if you pick one and put in the time you will end up with a few hits.
-
09-22-22 16:50 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 551Discount at SA
I never understand what difference saving something like $35 makes in determining whether subscribing to a service that is full of fakes, time wasters, women looking to have drinks, dinner and coffee dates before asking you to spend $400 to fuck them in a room you are paying for should make. Frankly that type of website isn't worth $10 let alone $109 a month. IOW does dropping the price make all the time wasting bullshit involved suddenly make it a game changer? Now if the $109 price came with a personal Admin who would screen out all the time wasting fakes and bullshitter wannabe escorts and presented me with a list of reasonably priced ready to fuck prospects, I would gladly pay the $109 a month. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 14:08 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 49Nice! Thanks for looking out TG.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 09:03 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 1041SA 33% off
Give this code a try, it may be targeted for specific accounts.
VWO33 RBELT1.










Reply With Quote





