Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4071
-
09-28-22 14:58 #2766Regular Member

Posts: 15Care to elaborate on the Target gift card angle?
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 23:38 #2765Banned Member

Posts: 415https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/11853
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 16:58 #2764Banned Member

Posts: 415Any info on wow luv ruby
Could not find any review.
Any info is appreciated.
Pics are good.
Thanks.
-
09-25-22 15:20 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 185Same here
Finally got myself signed up and out of quarantine. It was as easy as a $25 target gift card. Seems shady on the surface, but surprisingly everything worked.
Originally Posted by RillaGawd
[View Original Post]
Now to find a safe newbie provider to get the ball rolling. I'm normally a nonFS AMP man but now want to branch out after a handful of lackluster experiences.
The site is literally the worst site I have ever seen, and I've been around the internet since before it was a thing.
-
09-23-22 13:40 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 25Gentlemen, go to the noobz club and read up, ask questions etc.
Originally Posted by RillaGawd
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/clubs/newbieswelcome
Happy hunting.
-
09-22-22 15:43 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 34LOL this.
I feel the same way. I'm too busy connecting dots from past posts, I'm making 0 progress.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 12:09 #2760Banned Member

Posts: 415Thanks.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
I need gfe time dfks.
Hope she is beautiful else I have issues 😀.
-
09-19-22 21:40 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 350Appearance was ok. She came over with no make up on and wasn't really dressed up. I was put off by that not gonna lie. I only got a BJ from her so I can't speak to her other services. She did not take off any clothes, says that's only for FS. She had a nice attitude, easy to talk to. Had an ongoing communication thread with her for several days prior to meet up. I enjoyed her attitude and she's easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 17:31 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 618I'd like to hear more about ruby as well; we've had a text dialogue going for about a week but she hasn't had an incall so I haven't seen her yet.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
Kmatt, there is no way to filter by race on HX, but you can search certain keywords under People search. Not every provider lists their ethnicity but many do.
-
09-19-22 16:51 #2757Banned Member

Posts: 415How did she look?
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
How was her service and. Attitude?
Thanks.
-
09-18-22 15:49 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 350I've seen her, she came over for an Outcall. She's legit. I didn't have to do any of those things you mentioned though lol. I saw her pull up in her own car outside by place. I saw her ad on LC though not HX.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
Anyways speaking of HX, i just got out of quarantine today, decided to see what its all about. Is there a way to filter/search by race?
-
09-17-22 21:03 #2755Regular Member

Posts: 22I was going to do the same but I noticed that Crypto payments are temporarily unavailable. Did you use the crypto or snail mail method?
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 01:02 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 121Cool
Thanks for the script. I am going to try it out. Hobbying made easier.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 23:14 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 452Userscript for Humaniplex
I wrote a userscript to make image viewing on Humaniplex nicer. Instead of opening images in their own tabs, it loads them in an overlay without changing pages. It makes the image viewing experience a lot faster. See the demo video to get the gist of what you get.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
Demo Video
The Script
To install this, you need to have a userscript manager.
For desktop, I recommend Violentmonkey.
For Android, get Kiwi Browser and then install Violentmonkey.
For iOS, install Userscripts for Safari.
There's also a thread on HX where you can read a little bit more about it.
-
09-16-22 14:35 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 93You can find better
Agree with DRaj.
I use to see her often years back and she really put a lot of effort into it and had a VERY open menu. Even with that history it has changed in recent times and it is no longer even close to the experience she once was.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





