Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 272 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4071
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcaSabi  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got intel on Captjawesome (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/captjawesome) formerly known as Maria Mesmerize or MM-93.

    (Her PD - https://privatedelights.ch/profile/m_m).
    I saw her few years back.

    It was average experience.

    She is cute though but was much bigger.

    Either she lost weight or has edited pics.

    Not worth 350 hhr she wants.

    She promises a lot but does not deliver.

  2. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcaSabi  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got intel on Captjawesome (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/captjawesome) formerly known as Maria Mesmerize or MM-93.

    (Her PD - https://privatedelights.ch/profile/m_m).
    No idea but usually girls from pd suffer from gps.

  3. #2749

    Captjawesome aka Maria

    Anybody got intel on Captjawesome (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/captjawesome) formerly known as Maria Mesmerize or MM-93.

    (Her PD - https://privatedelights.ch/profile/m_m).

  4. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    I had lot of points and I used them all.
    I want to pay anonymously and btc payment is not working for me.
    I decided not to renew my mail in hx.
    Better options for me outside right now as of now.
    You had a lot of points and now yo can't get BTC to work? And you're in high tech? Smh. Go get Walmart gift cards then.

  5. #2747
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Finally made the effort to get out of quarantine to see if I'd been missing out on anything here. It was as easy as getting a $25-50 gift card from Target and using it to pay.

    I'm exploring the site right now and I feel like such a newb LOL. What are best practices and tips you guys can share when researching and contacting providers on this site?
    It's not an easy site to navigate and apparently it goes DEEP with secret clubs etc. I'm not in any clubs but here's how I use the site:

    I click on classifieds and then San Diego to see who is posting and available- I also click on "people" which shows you providers who have recently set their location to SD. I check their network and make sure they've been reviewed as safe (ideally recently) and if it's really sketch I might send one of their reviewers some questions about their experience with the girl. Most users are good about replying. Then when I'm ready I send the provider a message asking about rates and menu, and go from there. HX is a great resource when I'm not making the usual rounds and you can find a specific sort of girl way easier there than at most AMPs. Happy to discuss any time, good luck and have fun.

  6. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Finally made the effort to get out of quarantine to see if I'd been missing out on anything here. It was as easy as getting a $25-50 gift card from Target and using it to pay.

    I'm exploring the site right now and I feel like such a newb LOL. What are best practices and tips you guys can share when researching and contacting providers on this site?
    Follow the ladies that look good to you. Use PMs to contact them and follow that up with a txt. That helps keep HX safe. Want to "Level up" quick? See 3 or more Level 4 or 5 girls right off the top. Not all girls are newbie friendly. You can keep notes on each girl in your "Notes" tab. Don't be rude, pushy or entitled. Those basics will get you going.

  7. #2745

    Finally Joined

    Finally made the effort to get out of quarantine to see if I'd been missing out on anything here. It was as easy as getting a $25-50 gift card from Target and using it to pay.

    I'm exploring the site right now and I feel like such a newb LOL. What are best practices and tips you guys can share when researching and contacting providers on this site?

  8. #2744

    Welllll

    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    I had lot of points and I used them all.

    I want to pay anonymously and btc payment is not working for me.

    I decided not to renew my mail in hx.

    Better options for me outside right now as of now.
    If there are better options, why the hell are you asking?? Go be anonymous with a gift card. SMH, unreal.

  9. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandalayy  [View Original Post]
    I actually met her off LC or Mega a week ago. Not worth your time imo. She was really awkward, super sketched out but she's real and had to be 35 ish.
    Thanks.

    I was thinking about seeing her but not anymore.

  10. #2742
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    And does outcall also. I still don't trust this one.
    I actually met her off LC or Mega a week ago. Not worth your time imo. She was really awkward, super sketched out but she's real and had to be 35 ish.

  11. #2741
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    And does outcall also. I still don't trust this one.
    On HX, ruby now has one Lv4 networked person.

  12. #2740

    Dulce Danna / Dulcedanna

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DulceDanna

    Visited her today after checking out her network. The usual suspects with these fresh "18 year old" girls. Will keep it short and sweet:

    -MOST IMPORTANTLY. Pictures are real. Cute mexican GND.

    -Speaks very very very limited english. I've been honing my spanish on my Baja Crew ladies so I got by just fine.

    -BBBJ was very gentle, like she hasn't done a lot of these. A lot of these mexican girls give too soft a blowjob. But she worked my nuts a bit at my request and got me hard as a diamond.

    -Nice trimmed pussy.

    -CFS was pretty basic, mish and doggie. She had some difficulty w / the size and I'm not a pornstar.

    -MSOG no problem. Pics no problem (she requested no face).

    If I was grading this on performance alone, it'd be an average or below-average session. However, she's so cute and sweet and new to the industry that it was honestly one of my favorite sessions in a while. After seeing so many of these sex-crazed nymphos at 108, diamond, etc, it was nice to kind of take it slow and easy with a newbie like Danna. She seems to be super low volume, which is nice. I'll save you from PM'ing me- no, she does not offer BBFS haha.

    Treat her like a gentleman and you'll find a cute young girl who is eager to please you. 300/ hr.

  13. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    She called me and we talked on the phone for a bit. She sounds cute, but personally I'm still worried about LE.
    And does outcall also. I still don't trust this one.

  14. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    This one is interesting. Makes me wonder if she's managed claiming not to to be and asking for age, race, if I'm affiliated with LE, my age, a dick pic holding up 2 fingers with a sign saying "Hi Ruby" on paper, etc. That's so Craigslist and Backpage like LOL! And if you don't send telling her you don't do anything like that, she'll say you're affiliated and she'll block you like she just did me lmao! This is a pass. Now I see why there's still no network on Hx either. I'm also wondering if it's a bait and switch with service. Ads outside of Hx say body rubs only, no FS. Hx she claims offering the following below. If anyone toftt, please report back.

    200 hhr 300 hr.

    GFE / DFK.

    BBBJ +100.

    MSOG.

    CFS.

    Massage.

    CBJ.

    DATY.

    Role playing.

    Dirty talk.

    Video or private pics +100.

    Hope this is something you'd like!!

    Xoxo Ruby.
    She called me and we talked on the phone for a bit. She sounds cute, but personally I'm still worried about LE.

  15. #2737

    18 years old Latina

    DulceDanna is a cute 18-year-old Latina on HX. She already has a couple of dozen guys on her network, with safety and positive ratings. She's a bit young for me, but I know many guys here might love her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/12504

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape